The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2004, 02:33 PM
tennis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils
Brother TENNIS. Really thanks for the info. I'm already staying in Pudong for almost a year now. But still can't find places to Cheong here (Pai Seh). Hope to hear more News for Pudong from you soon.
Hi Brother Devils, let's discuss over PM. Too tired to post here as at times after writing the entire long list, suddenly the web went off the moment I click submit reply.
Old 24-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
dougfu12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAO6
Bro tennis,

Thanks for your info. However do you have any info on full service massage centre around pudong area?
In Shanghai now, actually if you sian the girls at massage parlour of reputable hotels such as Ramada, sofitel, rennaisance, etc all in pudong
Old 25-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis
Hi Brother Devils, let's discuss over PM. Too tired to post here as at times after writing the entire long list, suddenly the web went off the moment I click submit reply.
OK if you are ready to take a MRT to HuangPi S Road & Mao Min Road, there are plenty of look see along JuLu Road at the Mao Ming Junction just before YanAn Road there are two. Both for Japanese customers but if you tell MMS that you are Asian they will be will to accept you at a discounted rate.

This place called Wang Zheng - Room RMB200, Girl RMB200 for company and drinks I ordered Chivas one bottle @ RMB600 and can keep there. Say you are Sun Chong Pau's client at Hai Zhi Jia restaurant. Gal go out rate is RMB800 max and there may be new fresh (only do with BF) stock every month.

Happy chionging
Old 26-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cowgum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster
Hi bros,
You should try out a place called ZhangJiang Zhen (town). This place is before the cluster of Falangs that you mentioned. In this small town at the right junction to its BuXinJie (aka Predestrian street), there is a well-hidden cluster of Falangs offer FJ for 150RMB. The MM will bring you out of the Falangs to a near-by apartment where there is a comfortable bed behind locked-doors. As for MM, for 150RMB, ma hiang bey pie.

BTW, went to the cluster of Falangs that you have mentioned, no FJ/BJ in most of the Falangs as the place is too obvious and the authourities frequently patrol that area.

If you are at ChuanSha, you should try the massage in the tallest hotel at ChuanSha. Heard special service starting from 300-400RMB.
I did not actually try the FLs there but I just mentioned it cos I tot that dey mgt interest some bros who may happened to be there. Anyways apologies for the wrong info about the availability of specials.

anyways, if there are other ppl who are interested abt the hotel u mentioned in ChuanSha, it's called Jing Li Hua Hotel, no diff to miss, it;s the tallest bldg there, but I did not try b4.

There was a disco/karaok i have been to at CS that actually have strip dance and girls to sit with you. But of course the strip dance is not total nude but to the undies. I cannot remember the name of the place, but if you have some local friends, I am sure they will noe.
Old 28-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark III
Hi Bros,

I will be going to Shanghai on next Wed (26/5) and will be staying for around 10 days at a serviced apartment. This is my first time in SH, previously in BJ most of the time. Going for work but night time and weekends are free so if any bros lack compansionship and wanna join me in exploring the interesting places that u know or that were mentioned here, pm me.

Btw, I am 30 yrs old and single.
Read today's (5/27) Shanghai Star newspaper and there is a research on Pudong farlang by a postgrad student. Pages 4-7 will tell you where to find $50RMB & $100RMB girls and various services and rates.
Old 28-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougfu12
Read today's (5/27) Shanghai Star newspaper and there is a research on Pudong farlang by a postgrad student. Pages 4-7 will tell you where to find $50RMB & $100RMB girls and various services and rates.
Is the article available on the website ???
Not many of us can get hold of the papers.
Can you help ???

Tell us the website, repost here, give a summary etc..

Many of us here will thank you a lot....
Old 28-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Mark III deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Sports Hotel Spa after reading abt the article here. The facilities are really bad as one of the bro had said. The mamasan intro one new girl to me, Xiao Lian from Hubei. She offered "Ice-Fire" for RMB400.

Ok lah, try try. Experience wasn't too gd cos she very new, not much experience, dun know how to suck it right. Went on for almost 30 mins, my thing also sian liao.

Going to be here for another few weeks. Any brothers wanna bring me to better place?
Old 28-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation- BJ Bar at HuangPi Nan Road

Quote:
Went to Sports Hotel Spa after reading abt the article here. The facilities are really bad as one of the bro had said. The mamasan intro one new girl to me, Xiao Lian from Hubei. She offered "Ice-Fire" for RMB400.

Ok lah, try try. Experience wasn't too gd cos she very new, not much experience, dun know how to suck it right. Went on for almost 30 mins, my thing also sian liao.

Going to be here for another few weeks. Any brothers wanna bring me to better place?
Dear Bro MarkIII,
Try the BJ Bar recommended by our Bro Jans_69....excellent choice for short & good 'release' session.....!!
Go try it out bro....have fun...
Cheers.
Regards.
Old 28-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Is the article available on the website ???
Not many of us can get hold of the papers.
Can you help ???

Tell us the website, repost here, give a summary etc..

Many of us here will thank you a lot....
I Brought the Newspaper already. But inside are just some mere article on all the activities happened around here. No details on where are the places or what service they have. But anyway here's are the link.

Main Page link :
http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/index.html
The Article link :
http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/2004/0527/fo4-1.html

Happy Reading
Old 29-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro Mark III,

What's this "Ice-Fire" thingy? Didn't have a chance to try as the gal only mentioned about this after the session. Guess she wants me to return for more!
Old 29-05-2004, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New kid on the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster
Hi Bro,

No special actions in Hai Kuo Tian Kong. But, the massage is good and the MM are pretty and chatty. Whether they want to have a date with you will depend on your charm.

If you get turn-on after the massage session, you can head along Ju Men Rd (near ZhongSan Nan Rd) to a Falangs that you can have HJ together with 2 or 3 MM. 1 holding your little brother, 1 let you lick or caress her breast and 1 french kissing with you. 50RMB per MM.
Hi Bro PRCheongster,

Not even HJ in Hai Kuo Tian Kong? What a let down!

Many such places have nice young gals dressed to kill. But, can see can't eat. what's the point?

But, thanks anyway!
Old 29-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoscope
Hi Bro Mark III,

What's this "Ice-Fire" thingy? Didn't have a chance to try as the gal only mentioned about this after the session. Guess she wants me to return for more!

Full name is "Ice Fire 5 Chong Tian". Basically is suck your birdly alternately with hot and cold water in her mouth.
Old 30-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils
I Brought the Newspaper already. But inside are just some mere article on all the activities happened around here. No details on where are the places or what service they have. But anyway here's are the link.

Main Page link :
http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/index.html
The Article link :
http://app1.chinadaily.com.cn/star/2004/0527/fo4-1.html

Happy Reading
Yeah, I would also want to consider doing my postgrad studies going thru the street and further one step by trying it out for free (using teh reason that I am researching). Best thesis in years to cum
Old 31-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

I noticed the girls working in Jin Mao Building are all very pretty. Wonder do they freelance?
Old 02-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marcomanisback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I noticed the girls working in Jin Mao Building are all very pretty. Wonder do they freelance?
Doubt it - they are usually the secretaries/admin staff working in the offices (JP Morgan, ABN Amro, etc) in the building - but yes they dress well and are quite good lookers - not to mention also that they can speak reasonably fluent English. A lot of these chicks hang out at Xin Tian Ti and Fuxing Park - try checking these places out! Was at the latter a few weeks back but unfortunately the crowd was sparse due to the Friday leading up to their Golden week hols. Cheers, Marco
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread