The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of
Re: NURU MASSAGE

tried her once. good service and attitude, but she's put on a bit of weight from her photos, just be aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Bobo at Syed Alwi also offers nuru massage with gel as a new service. I haven’t tried it though.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Gaelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mila-massage/#comments

I have tried Mila yesterday. It is the worst nuru massage experience ever. Its in a spa. She had a nuru bed but she told me to lie on the massage bed instead. She applied some nuru gel on my body, stood beside me and used her nipples lightly to glide my body. This "Nuru B2B" was 5 mins. i was in and out in 30mins. $150 bucks wasted money..
Old 02-02-2024, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelic View Post

I have tried Mila yesterday. It is the worst nuru massage experience ever. Its in a spa. She had a nuru bed but she told me to lie on the massage bed instead. She applied some nuru gel on my body, stood beside me and used her nipples lightly to glide my body. This "Nuru B2B" was 5 mins. i was in and out in 30mins. $150 bucks wasted money..
I had the same experience too. Knew something was not right when she asked for money upfront.

Terrible service. I am surprise that she could still be in business for so long.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamkia99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiller View Post
Nin*i S** has nuru massage.. 2b on top of entry price.. unique experience
2b plus entry inclusive of happy? I heard they do very happy for 2b also. Total damage like that dk how much
Old 02-02-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
I had the same experience too. Knew something was not right when she asked for money upfront.

Terrible service. I am surprise that she could still be in business for so long.
Offer Nuru massage in Spa should give u a RED LIGHT

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 03-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Offer Nuru massage in Spa should give u a RED LIGHT
not spa le... OWO le..
Old 03-02-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Used to have a MILF ML in joochiat call kimi she provide good service.
anyone know where she went?
Old 16-03-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 0
BCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Found a gal who can do nuru and more. THere is a more high end experience but it in the range of $108 to use the high end bed. To me that is not worth it unless you have $ to spare.

SA proposed an alternative to help me save money (translated to tips for her). her nuru is really enjoyable and can see her effort in spreading the oil all over you. while her stock of nuru lotion is not in yet, she creatively used baby oil on me.

Definitely a sight to behold when you see the globes glistered while she prep up.

All the sliding and gliding to relax my tense muscles was quite effective. Remind me of some jap vids i have seen on nuru massage.

She can do edging and prostate maintenance too...although i know i would not be able to survive her edging after trying her nuru.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thx for review bro can share ctc and location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCLEE View Post
Found a gal who can do nuru and more. THere is a more high end experience but it in the range of $108 to use the high end bed. To me that is not worth it unless you have $ to spare.

SA proposed an alternative to help me save money (translated to tips for her). her nuru is really enjoyable and can see her effort in spreading the oil all over you. while her stock of nuru lotion is not in yet, she creatively used baby oil on me.

Definitely a sight to behold when you see the globes glistered while she prep up.

All the sliding and gliding to relax my tense muscles was quite effective. Remind me of some jap vids i have seen on nuru massage.

She can do edging and prostate maintenance too...although i know i would not be able to survive her edging after trying her nuru.
Old 17-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
dell6996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can share ctc? TIA!
Old 17-03-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hello bro, can share CTC? Thank you!
Old 17-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found a gal who can do nuru and more.

Wowo...finally a good nuru and not just il massage. My first nuru was at Sasha spa at middle road....an ancient joint with hot pool, cold pool, sauna, and mattresses in room for massage.

Next closest was in a bathroom floor at geylang on an inflatable bed...and same..years ago...and those listed in locanto or craiglist are all scammers.

Bro, pass me contact pls. up ur pts
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 17-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Mind sharing bro
Old 17-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, mind if can share contact?
Old 18-03-2024, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
wilson100 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Mind sharing contact? Never do Nuru before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1