The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 23-10-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miyakix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

sibei hot day.. walked around to check out some china houses but no one caught my eyes.. wanted to give up and go back but then saw L18H44B and decided to go in see see look look. Straight away 555 caught my eyes, pretty dollish looks (my type) & looks young too, so mai tu liao , fast hand fast leg pay up and go inside the room.

Looks: 8/10 (makeup /doll-like)
Body: average , abit fair skin (IMO) from chang mai i think

Bj: 7/10 normal i guess
Fj: 8/10 decent tightness, moaning was decent, but main thing was just enjoying her looks when she was riding me. definitely the most pretty girl i seen today. changed to doggy and when i was about to climax, i tilt her head to the side (so that i could see her face while i ram her) and surprisingly, she sucked my index finger. her look was so erotic to me and i cummed while she was still sucking my finger with that chio cfm expression.

Attitude: friendly and can speak abit english /chinese

Rtf: yes, i definitely left the place a sex-tisfied man
Old 01-11-2023, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious did anyone verify that the timer in this house is really faster and we are getting only 15-20 minutes instead of 25 minutes as a result.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Paid a visit to this joint as my favourite WLs at 2038 are on cherry leave. Saw a few WLs at the bench but remember some brothers recommended G788 so waited for her. Quite happy with her look and service. Very fair and chirpy easy to talk to. Anyway not for tits and French lovers.
While going off saw 2 pretty Wls at the bench. One has tag 188 is slim and tall with long hair. The other pretty albeit serious looking girl is shorter with long hair and tattoos on body. Couldn't see her tag.
Scroll previous FRs butt didn't see any FR on 188 . Hopefully any bros who have been served by these 2 babes can write an Fr to enlighten us. TIA.

Last edited by charger; 08-11-2023 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Paid a visit to this joint as my favourite WLs at 2038 are on cherry leave. Saw a few WLs at the bench but remember some brothers recommended G788 so waited for her. Quite happy with her look and service. Very fair and chirpy easy to talk to. Anyway not for tits and French lovers.
While going off saw 2 pretty Wls at the bench. One has tag 188 is slim and tall with long hair. The other pretty albeit serious looking girl is shorter with long hair and tattoos on body. Couldn't see her tag.
Scroll previous FRs butt didn't see any FR on 188 . Hopefully any bros who have been served by these 2 babes can write an Fr to enlighten us. TIA.
The tattoo babe shd be 555 if i guess correctly
Old 08-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
The tattoo babe shd be 555 if i guess correctly
Thanks bro..I have read the Frs on this babe 555 and she is highly rated.
She is quite pretty really except looks abit serious. Shall visit her soon.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Thanks bro..I have read the Frs on this babe 555 and she is highly rated.
She is quite pretty really except looks abit serious. Shall visit her soon.
can I ask if anyone engaged 555 recently?
I engaged her 3 weeks ago and now there is a small bump at the base of penis. just want to get assurance that she passed her October month end test.
everything I had with her was protected
Old 10-11-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
can I ask if anyone engaged 555 recently?
I engaged her 3 weeks ago and now there is a small bump at the base of penis. just want to get assurance that she passed her October month end test.
everything I had with her was protected
Super Regular of 555.
Quite sure she is clean.
No bump on my penis since I’ve visited her months ago.
If don’t pass tests, AV would have step in long before you.

Suggest you check it out bro with a Doctor.
Probably something that will resolve by itself.
Anyway everything is protected so you are very safe.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro u should get gardsil 9 to protect urself from HPV

Also remember hep B vaccination, cheap and easy

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 10-11-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Super Regular of 555.
Quite sure she is clean.
No bump on my penis since I’ve visited her months ago.
If don’t pass tests, AV would have step in long before you.

Suggest you check it out bro with a Doctor.
Probably something that will resolve by itself.
Anyway everything is protected so you are very safe.
ok thank you for the assurance. yeah I like 555 alot too. intend to find her more regularly like weekly whenever I have time.
how often do u find her?
Old 10-11-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Bro u should get gardsil 9 to protect urself from HPV

Also remember hep B vaccination, cheap and easy
yup I did hep B last year. thank you for your advice
Old 10-11-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

888 still around?
Old 10-11-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HKNightCrawler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
888 still around?
Yes, but her service has gone downhill. Her attitude is terrible. She'd take sleep breaks and long rest breaks between service- and roll around to get you to hurry up and finish the deed. Just terrible.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HKNightCrawler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
888 still around?
Did I reply to this already? Yes, 888 is still around, but her service quality has gone way downhill. Last time, she took a sleep break and then a long rest break. WTH. Then with the time going down, she rolled around and hurried me up to finish the deed. Terrible.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

the reason I only go to 44b now is that the house is clean and the girls always use protection.

I used to go those Viet house, the girls very garang and I scared of getting anything and passing back to wife. if really get, jump into river also cannot explain. haha
Old 15-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

tried 555 earlier, name is Bao Bei 22 years old.

no need to give fr already, quite accurate to those who wrote here.

very pretty and small size. VIP room very nice, free flow drinks and snacks .
bath tub shoik can cuddle inside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1