The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 01-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Beholder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Yes north shore is beautiful especially in the evening the sun set view can be stunning, it's facing Johor straits. I like to run from SK PCN to Coney Island via the park connector, it can be an ice cream to the eyes at certain time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I heard north shore is beautiful and facing some river or something. I should drive there and run around the park connector more often.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 02-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Yes north shore is beautiful especially in the evening the sun set view can be stunning, it's facing Johor straits. I like to run from SK PCN to Coney Island via the park connector, it can be an ice cream to the eyes at certain time.
What is ice cream to the eyes? I think I may head down next week. Today didn’t really managed to run. Yesterday had gathering and nearly knocked out from the drinks…Lucky to reach home first before totally knocked out.

Maybe I try cycling to Conley island but haven’t found a suitable bicycle. Weekend I was at Brompton. Didn’t really find it as impressive as everyone claims. Haha
Old 02-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is ice cream to the eyes? I think I may head down next week. Today didn’t really managed to run. Yesterday had gathering and nearly knocked out from the drinks…Lucky to reach home first before totally knocked out.

Maybe I try cycling to Conley island but haven’t found a suitable bicycle. Weekend I was at Brompton. Didn’t really find it as impressive as everyone claims. Haha
wow ! ..that's dangerous sis ...drink n drive...for yr own safety, do not do that n also if u not careful u might be caught by traffic police officers

Ohh so u were at funan centre last weekend...shd hv called me along to help u make the selection, I m there quite often on weekends...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow ! ..that's dangerous sis ...drink n drive...for yr own safety, do not do that n also if u not careful u might be caught by traffic police officers

Ohh so u were at funan centre last weekend...shd hv called me along to help u make the selection, I m there quite often on weekends...hehe
Just woke up. Concussed ….Not sure what we drank yesterday…the liquor kept coming

Nope. I took grab home. Don’t want to kill myself…I didn’t expect to make a trip down. Just happen to be nearby after shopping so just swing by…pass them my credit card and go for a ride…didn’t find anything interesting ….like no “wow” factor to just pay and go. Unlike my first drive in a Tesla in US. Oh mine! Fell in love immediately…
Old 02-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

The ice cream I meant was you can see a number of topless hunks and ladies in their sexy outfit some kind of motivation to run.
Brompton is not suitable for off the road ride, I will recommend a hybrid bike for both off road and road ride but a foldie is good to bring onto public transport or to out it in your car boot in ease. I owned a hybrid for off road riding and a foldie for me to commute between home and work.
It's good that you managed to reach home before you KO and good to know that you didn't drive under influence of alcohol I had lost a couple of friends due to drink and drive.

Quote:

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 02-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Not all stay condo sister...so will have one two fishes in the public arena..

Good weather so far this weekend, any working out?

I see a few walking their dogs along the dakota condos earlier
I am weird. I stay in a condo but I use public pool. The condo pool too small.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So far my experience in public place quite cui. Compared to condo, you won’t see the atas milf. My personal experience

I know 2-3 milf in public area and they usually ask for expensive things like handbag or some jewellery, watch trying to fleech you. Really cb! One reason could be they don’t have all these hence they love to ask for all these

I know my hot milf neighbour from my estate. She don’t even ask for anything. One time I was in US and she said just a pair of lingerie if she is not asking for too much. When I am back, she gave me a bottle of red wine when I passed her the gift. Sometimes asked me to go over only request for some potato chips. Simi lj. One of my classmate is more power. Every time I went out with her, we took mrt for convenience. Also didn’t treat me like a carrot head (sometimes she buy dinner and sometimes I do it). One day, it was raining heavily. I told her why not let me go home and get my car and picked her up. In the end, she picked me up in her Maserati.

So my conclusion is try to sian women who knows how to make money rather than those who is really crazy on spending money
Now that is a way to use the pool that I never thought of. hahaha.

My condo if there is any ATAS MILF .... they are normally someone else's wife. So the one that made money and bought the condo is the husband and not the wife. hahaha. The wife are normally home maker.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just woke up. Concussed ….Not sure what we drank yesterday…the liquor kept coming

Nope. I took grab home. Don’t want to kill myself…I didn’t expect to make a trip down. Just happen to be nearby after shopping so just swing by…pass them my credit card and go for a ride…didn’t find anything interesting ….like no “wow” factor to just pay and go. Unlike my first drive in a Tesla in US. Oh mine! Fell in love immediately…
That is a very serious drinking session.

The last time that happened to me was someone suggest we replace the water in our water bottle with red wine and jog with red wine. Damn.... the more you drink the more thirsty you get. Of course more drunk too. Not a good experience. But definitely very drunk after the 10km run.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

My friend bought a unit at this condo.

After that, he asked if he can get a refund. Reason: He don't see such quality babes at the pool at all. hahaha.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

My friend bought a unit at this condo.

After that, he asked if he can get a refund. Reason: He don't see such quality babes at the pool at all. hahaha.
I think it depends on luck. You can have babes/ hunks but they may move out…best is to rent if you are looking for this type. My ex rents apartment although he has his own property. He said this way he can bring ppl back without worries.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
That is a very serious drinking session.

The last time that happened to me was someone suggest we replace the water in our water bottle with red wine and jog with red wine. Damn.... the more you drink the more thirsty you get. Of course more drunk too. Not a good experience. But definitely very drunk after the 10km run.
Haha! That was really funny. We have gathering in a small group. One guy just keep ordering…Few bottles of hard liquor, then red wine, then white wine then…the bottles kept coming for that 4 hour dinner. Lucky I am not the one paying. Kind of crazy when you look at the bill. Haha! Phew, lucky that was over. Today woke up early to continue my run.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I keep seeing hot girls when I run near my condo at waterway ….suay suay one day fall inside waterway and drown…
Old 04-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha! That was really funny. We have gathering in a small group. One guy just keep ordering…Few bottles of hard liquor, then red wine, then white wine then…the bottles kept coming for that 4 hour dinner. Lucky I am not the one paying. Kind of crazy when you look at the bill. Haha! Phew, lucky that was over. Today woke up early to continue my run.
Those were the days hahaha. Have a good run. I cant wake up early if not i sure will go for a jog to anchorvale CC and back
Old 04-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah. Sometimes the balancing point to high but not drunk is quite hard to manage.

I like to get high but ideally not drunk. It is not a comfortable feeling.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think it depends on luck. You can have babes/ hunks but they may move out…best is to rent if you are looking for this type. My ex rents apartment although he has his own property. He said this way he can bring ppl back without worries.
This friend of mine is planning to rent it out. He is just staying for a while to enjoy the new house feeling before he does.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1