The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
Soi6 has super powers he can jump up land in Singapore whenever he wants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I met him on 13 Jan lah..
His heart and soul in Soi 6, stomach in Singapore. .....going for mutton soup in Simpang Bedok or JB...... ,
Old 18-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
His heart and soul in Soi 6, stomach in Singapore. .....going for mutton soup in Simpang Bedok or JB...... ,
his stomach so big , cover the 3 countries la!
Old 20-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I met him on 13 Jan lah..
I met your GF staff..... too bad you were in Singapore.
Old 21-01-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I met your GF staff..... too bad you were in Singapore.
Back oredi now..having a laugh w a WL..she just put on her FB..goes like this...

To the idiots who send me love me messages...send me miss me messages..I work for money..I not work for free..Love cannot eat..no money no eat sure die. I gonna write this in Thai and put it up on the wall for our girls to read..classic
Old 21-01-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Soi6, psst..think you need to revisit your siggie link. Mai work, despite your good intentions. Or perhaps messed up over a pint too many?
Old 21-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Soi6, psst..think you need to revisit your siggie link. Mai work, despite your good intentions. Or perhaps messed up over a pint too many?
Ok boss..will do..been busy so did not pay attention to it.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Back oredi now..having a laugh w a WL..she just put on her FB..goes like this...

To the idiots who send me love me messages...send me miss me messages..I work for money..I not work for free..Love cannot eat..no money no eat sure die.
Intro to me leh... I surely pay her OK..5555...
Old 22-01-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Intro to me leh... I surely pay her OK..5555...
I doubt will intro but then again u r his BFF as WL working along same stretch of Soi 6 for all u know u bônk her before not a new WL
Old 22-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

12 weeks to S O N G K R A N !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

4 weeks to PATTAYA!!
Old 22-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
4 weeks to PATTAYA!!
I am in Pattaya !!!
Old 22-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am in Pattaya !!!
Knn u are a downer la
Old 22-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Knn u are a downer la
Sorry sorry..I so glad to be back mah.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Devil in me says a stealth Patts diversion (from Bkk trip) end Mar. Oops, I meant below the radar do (not adding to stealth paranoia here)

No offence to Songkran party souls, but I personally steer away from the road grid and wet crowds that stretch. Sanuk guys, stay safe
Old 23-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am in Pattaya !!!
And I just left Pattaya !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1