The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
You in HCM? Why never jio me?
u also never jio me, wah lao eh.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigcat1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you bro
Old 29-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
jing4526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with the cambodian slave traffickers being at large nowadays, do you all have any fears about this in hcm ?

could it be possible they get women to spike your drinks and next thing you, you have been kidnapped and trafficked to cambodia to work as an online scammer ?
Old 29-10-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
Those are 5 star hotels and are unlikely to be guest friendly... You should be looking for 3 stars and below instead

Please help to donate to charity for helping children if possible. Thanks.
fyi bros, there was a change in regulations for hotel 'guests' some time ago. Most 4 and 5 stars are now okay with visitors. Your guests just need to register at the hotel counters. No big deal now.
Old 30-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fyi. Rate at Ben Thanh goldsmith shop is 17500 today.
Dai Nam Hotel which has closed...seems to be able to access the spa from the side of the hotel. Used to have beautiful girls but only HJ. Didnt go in and try.

Vien Dong insanely crowded. Had to wait for shower sia. Quality still good with BBBJ and HJ with roam. 500k tips for norm body massage.
Hair washing service no longer FOC with just tips given... now have to pay for 'beauty' treatment and still tip the lady.

Have fun peops!
Old 30-10-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Boihanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro have mummy contact at catwalk ? Can PM ?
Old 30-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Boihanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Suggest you go catwalk …slowly drink and choose …
If need mummy contact , I also got.
Bro can PM me the contact?
Old 31-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Reaching HCMC tomolo liao. Anyone wanna hang out PM pls.
Why dun you do similar when you invite others to join you...

https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=217...postcount=2697

Any forum for your last weekend trip...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-10-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Loadbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, thanks the HCM info.
Will be in town from Friday 4th Nov and plan to check out some if the MPs mentioned.

Catwalk KTV only has rooms or a bar area,too? Looking to tapau
Thanks
Old 31-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
splitforfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

as i am a newbie myself, here are some short reviews from my recent trip which i hope could help.

walked around lil japan on a weeknight, barely any patrons, about hundred of bar girls standing along the roads outside their bars, quality ranging from 5-8. cherry spa and linh cherry about 20-30 of them each with quality range 6-8. Settled at cherry spa 400k ticket, massage quite ok good effort 6/10 and then haggled down to a 1.7m fs from 2mil asking.

next night a bro brought me to mp at d10, sry cannot disclose which as i was told to keep this confidential. the few masseuse i saw on my way to cubicle, quality range 5-6.5. Massage dam good tho 200k ticket + 200k tips inclusive of facial mask, nail trimming and hj, but unable to release as i got a chubby one. Later into the night stroll around pasteur street bar, 60k for a bottle of beer and ladies drink 220k each. At about midnight join a couple of other bros at little japan ktv, girl quality 5-6.5, free flow beer or whisky @USD40 per pax for 2 hrs, i join halfway so mine USD20/1hr, ladies drink 175k. I only drank 2-3 cans of beer, you do the math.

next night ktv at d1, about 8 of us. the senior mami 30ish quite hot but couldnt speak english, so one of the sub mami who could came to serve. stable of about 40+ girls quality 5.5-7, some of them quite playful. Sitting fee pay directly to girl when done at 1mil/4hrs, ST 4m, LT 7m, not all girl can tapau. Bill for beers, snacks, fruit platters and mami tips etc came to about 1.6mil/pax excluding girl fee. It was well worth it for a night of fun. Next stop at Qui Mixology to look see look see, inside was packed to the brim, loud music, i think this place attracts ladies and gays too? hunky bartenders dance topless at the counter.

next day went to dntn phung thuy, about 30mins from d1, 15mins from airport. walked in was greeted with a menu showing 550k for super vip, 300k for leg massage. I chose the 550k, was led to a room with jacuzzi, wet and dry sauna. Strip, sauna a bit then a girl turn up. Quite pretty, age probably around 25 with natural c cup, slim and petite. massage which was non existent, catbath, b2b, assrim, flip over for bbbj and autoroam. tipped her 550k, she smiled thanked and left. Then led to theatre room by a waiter, was offered a menu of drinks and light snacks. Drink, rest a while, then head to opposite road for one of the best pho i've tasted so far before heading to airport. I didnt ask but now wondering will one also get bbbj for the 300k leg massage package?

Special thanks to the bros who tirelessly and generously sharing, recommending, arranging the outings, you know who you are. The bros i've met are all well spoken chill people, steady, good sport, just want to have fun and unwind, great pleasure to be with.

Last edited by splitforfun; 31-10-2022 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Haha glad to know you enjoyed ur previous trip enough to wanna go again so quickly, enjoy your trip this time too, a pity i can't join you hahaha
Thanks bro for showing me the first time around viet. I love it so much i go back again. So happy with the shopping and tried more fun stuffs this time hehe. Viet girls power ahhahahahaha.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitforfun View Post
as i am a newbie myself, here are some short reviews from my recent trip which i hope could help.
The bros i've met are all well spoken chill people, steady, good sport, just want to have fun and unwind, great pleasure to be with.
Good sharing up your points in appreciation.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

staying my first night in The Hammock Hotel $190 Sgd for 3pax, free flow beer , maggi mee, chips, and breakfast included. dam worth it.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 01-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitforfun View Post
At about midnight join a couple of other bros at little japan ktv, girl quality 5-6.5, free flow beer or whisky @USD40 per pax for 2 hrs, i join halfway so mine USD20/1hr, ladies drink 175k. I only drank 2-3 cans of beer, you do the math.
which bar is this?
been looking for free flows at little japan. Used to be common pre pandemic but now its become rare.
Is this a purely ktv or those bar hall on 1st floor with ktv rooms on 2nd floor type of bars?
thanks
Old 01-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
splitforfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
which bar is this?
been looking for free flows at little japan. Used to be common pre pandemic but now its become rare.
Is this a purely ktv or those bar hall on 1st floor with ktv rooms on 2nd floor type of bars?
thanks
i think should be bar hall at ground floor, im not too sure as i went straight up to 1st floor ktv rooms. the shop fronting has a little staircase on the right to go up to 1st floor rooms. see below link.

https://www.google.com/maps/@10.7799...!7i5376!8i2688
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1