The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Greyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Htl kenna checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
Just for Info,

I had experienced this before in Htl eighty couple of years ago, the vice-squad did knock on the door and mentioned something like, "Police, routine check. Please get dress quickly and open the door".

Come to think of it if it will be different if then I was married and had not known the PRC FL too well then I will be in deep shit with her.

Hope this useful.
Bro, thanks for the useful info, now I know what to do if I so suay kena caught,
Old 03-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m just curious what if the FL is local? does not matter Chinese, Malay or India? will there be a better way to get out of the sticky situation? Local girls can say they are GF or ONS? But then if the girl looks very young even though above 18, but then the guy looks a tat bit too "mature" then maybe can be abit troublesome ( say I m with my sugar daddy?? My uncle?? godpa?? ) it's not illegal right? haha........but then it will still be less risky then if caught with a foreign FL esp PRC.....cos that's where the quota needs to be fulfilled.....
Old 03-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks all for the feedback.
It was a FL who told me. It was last Wed nite and before 12 midnite. If I had known I would not chiong that day.
In car nowadays not many places can do now I think. I kenna one time doing in the car not a fl but a Malaysian chick from a pub here. As I was doing it in the front driver seat with the chick 2 legs on the dash board and while I was riding that bloody peeper using a big security torch shining through. I riding he peping and ppc. When I realise I press on the honk that bastard use his torch and crack my windscreen. So must prepare for such things too. Frankly doing in the car also very shiok and another kind of trill.
I also kenna one time in a TN joint when kenna raided. Lucky I tcss with prc that time. Like the bro said I was question by the plainclothes. He at very rude at first and putting in direct questions like much you paid her for special that kind of questions. I told him what are you trying to imply and that I paid $40 for a sessions massage that all and no others. He then question me why was I naked. I told him tell me when got massage with pants on. They even look into the basket for used cd and other things. He took my statement and said is for them to prosecute the owner and the prc etc etc.... Thats ok but I really need a ntuc plastic bag to cover my head when going out because so many kaypoh people outside to kwa he (see show) dammed malu. Lucky no tv people there.
As advise from bro here to suggest a safe and good and not expensive place for a decent bonk with a fl.

What about whole nite booking at h81 while the mata also checked?
Old 03-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
tigger28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the JS raid was due to a missing 14 years old school gal. She was found in GL H81 with a guy twice her age. Reported in Newpaper I think.

See The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News
Old 04-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info tigger28.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Anyone tried? If you car, can do it in the car loh.
it is same at risk, two months back, i did a night work at west coast, saw car action at car park of west coast park, when police car was patrolled into car park, the action car suddenly stopped swaying, i thought that the couple was very scared...
Old 06-12-2009, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kiraisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger28 View Post
I think the JS raid was due to a missing 14 years old school gal. She was found in GL H81 with a guy twice her age. Reported in Newpaper I think.

See The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News
Bro,

Ignorant me dunno if that's indeed d cause? But I am very sure there was a raid of pretty fierce nature in GLand Lor 20, on the early wee hrs of 25 Nov... It's a sight to behold when suddenly the lanes were totally deserted, devoid of any activities from legal brothels or "cockroaches" alike... Initially tot was AV agn but my "radio" was reporting CNB raids on the 2 H81s and Golden Drag*n Hotel in the area... End up I realise was due to this...

http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2009/091125_bodyfound.htm

The feeling was like balls drop man, believe me, cos I was there at that moment...

My 2 Humble but Honest FRs:
Ah Qi
Dan Ni

はい、私はキラです... (Yes, I am KIRA...)

I'm the new GOD, of a Perfect NEW World and Era...of Quality BONKS! Dishonest OKTs, BOGUS FLs...
Stay AWAY from me... YOU, have been warned...

Last edited by Kiraisme; 06-12-2009 at 06:40 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 10-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Redhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like to share with you brothers. I kenna checked in a hotel room in chinatown right at noon on a Sat. Imagine at this time of the day! 4D also not so choon.
They knock on my door quite fiercely. Luckily I was with a local FL. When they realise that she is not a foreigner, they just checked her IC ( presumably make sure she is not under age ), and just say ok and leave us. But I heard our neighbours got shouted at. Unlucky for that fella. They can't do anything for locals.
They can't find any charges. We can say that we're on ONS. But if you're caught with a foreigner, then you are dead. Best not to get rooms in CBD area. If reallly wants, locals are the safest. (provided they are not underage)....
Old 10-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhill View Post
Just like to share with you brothers. I kenna checked in a hotel room in chinatown right at noon on a Sat. Imagine at this time of the day! 4D also not so choon.
They knock on my door quite fiercely. Luckily I was with a local FL. When they realise that she is not a foreigner, they just checked her IC ( presumably make sure she is not under age ), and just say ok and leave us. But I heard our neighbours got shouted at. Unlucky for that fella. They can't do anything for locals.
They can't find any charges. We can say that we're on ONS. But if you're caught with a foreigner, then you are dead. Best not to get rooms in CBD area. If reallly wants, locals are the safest. (provided they are not underage)....
looks like locals are more safe sigh... is it true that higher floor rooms are safer? i don't mind paying a little more for an ease of mind
Old 10-12-2009, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 20
Night70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of light

Don`t have to worry when you get caught..They just want the gals Not the man..they will ask where you found the gal..how much you paid for their services..had you done the deed yet ..had you pay her yet..and lastly what kind of services did she say she will provided.

Never protect the gals just tell them the truth..after ur statement they will ask you for ur ph and won`t contact u unless the gal gave a different version..

So guys carry on screwing no need to be afraid.Kio chicken not an offence..

I tiok 3 times liao so veri experience.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

yep ... nothing to be alarmed about ...

cheers
Old 10-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 17
MoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant futureMoneyTalksss has a brilliant future

I think bros are more worry about the part where the man in blue call your wife but I think just co-operate with them and everything should be fine. But ccb why in the first place they even want to do such a "chek ark" thing that may break up other people marriage......

Luckily, I am still not married and they don't call girlfriend ...

★★★★★ MoneyTalksss™ ★★★★★

好 的 老 师 带 你 上 天 堂 , 坏 的 带 你 上套 房.

Poor SG 19 yo Pretty Girl "Sell" Herself Online To Help Mum

Sex in Sentosa Cable Car

20 yo Poly Girl Shila Who Openly Blog About Her Sex Life

Old 12-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Saw a Police car parking at the back alley of Elegance H81 a few days ago. Is there any spot check going on lately?

My friend told me that an FL had cancelled his appt last min on Fri night and gave the reason that AV is catching people at Elegance H81 Lavender vicinity.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyTalksss View Post
I think bros are more worry about the part where the man in blue call your wife but I think just co-operate with them and everything should be fine. But ccb why in the first place they even want to do such a "chek ark" thing that may break up other people marriage......

Luckily, I am still not married and they don't call girlfriend ...
becoz the bloody idiot in blue has nothing to do. they just wanna complete their quota.
nowadays these ppl do nothing abt the real crime, or are there nothing to do, they just come out and disturb normal ppl life lor.
i dun see them patrolling around in neighbourhood, i meant last time, when i was young, not so long ago, perhaps 20 yrs ago hahah.. i rmb i see them patrolling on legs... now, it is a rare sight if you see them around, except in gland la..

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomjoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi all bro.
im newie here..
thks for sharing.but
where is this place actually?.