The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kim - $60/1 hr/1 shot; $100/2 hrs/ unlimited shots

lazy sunday, no action with OC, so 1st thing i can recall is to get another bang of my life with this pina. cook up some silly story to OC that i go for dry swimming with some frens. made my way to the place of convenience, and waited for her arrival. check-in at counter, and we started the fire from the moment we enter the lift. we locked lips and my hands was all over her hot body. busy grabbing her nehneh from under her tight tanktop. she also didn't hesitate to tekan my cock, from outside my pants.

once inside the room, we already starting to rip each other's clothes off, headed for the shower together and she started to suck me off immediately after she cleaned my hotzone. no need for towel, move to the bed, and started to 69 each other like mad. buey tahan, the BBBJ really can kill. faster cap my didi, n i start to rape her, use my didi to superpoke her wet & tight pussy until i came inside.

wash up & rested in bed, all the time she never let my didi rest, her hands so bz massaging my balls, until my kukujiao was red. then she slowly make her move to BBBJ me again, very wet with alot of saliva. i also bz tickling her pussy, until she can't tahan. she cap my cock, then start to ride me from on top. she also did the 360° turn around with my cock still inside her tight pussy. very shiok! then she see me buey tahan, so she up the tempo again with lots of moaning & screaming. can feel her juice flow down my balls, when she rock her body to rhythm. finally, shot my 2nd shot.

it's a pity she leaving this saturday, i was hoping to superpoke her on the coming wkend. her services will be so dearly missed.

to all bros, faster bonk her while u still can. confirm no regrets.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CullenyX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Kim - $60/1 hr/1 shot; $100/2 hrs/ unlimited shots

Saw this thread at 1am and decided to sms Kim. Found out that she is free and hence booked her.
Reached the hotel, sms her the number and waiting to see the pretty SYT as all BROs mentioned here. Knocked on the door and saw a small size, cute, pretty, long hair ger. She is truely one of the MOST BEAUITFUL Gems from her country.

She was already horny before coming over becos she did not wear a BRA and u can see those Big Big Nipples which make you want to suck them HARD. We TCSS for awhile before we headed for the shower. Shower was SOP with BBBJ involved.

We dried ourselves and rushed to the bed. She continued to attack my Little Bro.. giving me the CFM look. After awhile i asked for 69 and started to lick her Little Sis also.... half way thru, she can't stand it and want my Little Bro to attack her Little Sis... and so she capped me and started with CowBoy....
We changed to Doggie and she cum after awhile followed by me.During the round, she was moaning so LOUD that i am so worried about next door.

We cleaned up and watched TV.... while watching TV she just can't to let go her hand on my Little Bro... stroking it slowly with good pace.
After 20 min, we started 2nd round.... various positions but did not manage to cum due to fatigue from work.... and we were both sweating....

She gave me a massaged as we continued to watch TV..She love to watch those horrible movies... We were exploring each other body and suddenly she get horny again and BBBJ me again.... after getting my Little Bro warmed up, she capped me and i attacked her on Missionary. She have cum a few times during the 3rd round and keeping asking me to thrust in deeper and deeper and faster and faster... BEcos of her requested and terrific moan.... i have to surrender my last drop of armies.

Even though i booked for 2 hours session, seeing that it is kind of late and we are tired, we cleaned up early and left the hotel.

Looks: 8/10 (she is one of the most beautiful pinoy i seen and she wear only light make up)
Body: 8/10 (nice proportion, only have some stretch marks on her bouncy ASS not forgetting her suckable NIPPLES)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she was really hungry for cock but once in awhile u will feel her teeth grinding, hence you might ask her to slow down abit to get the right pace.)
French: 7/10 (there are not much tongue fight, suit my taste, but can be better)
Fingering: No
FJ: 8/10 (She get horny easily.. and she love doggie with deep thrust.)
GFE: 8/10 (Have the feel plus she jus has the look that you never take your eye away from.)
Service: 8/10 SHe is chatty and calling her so late, her service is still good. Thumbs Up!!!
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating & responsive)
Overall Avg: 8/10 (impressive for amateur)
Damage: $100/2/Unlimited (want to go for 5 rounds as she challenge me but had to surrender on the 3rd round becos tired and no more CD, never thought she will be that damned GOOD)
RTF: Wish i can but leaving tml and beside my Sperm bank interest rate is not HIGH....But she is surely a GOOD Gem not to be missed.

She is leaving this Saturday and she said she might not be back. You are going to regret if you dun book her now.
BTW she like chocolates like Hershey and Calbury (assorted), get her these and she will love you even deeper.... and also ICE LEMON tea =)

Have Fun Bro.. and take good care of her...
Old 11-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Manage to have a short session instead planning to have 2 hrs due to some delay here and there. Although it's late knowing this pinay gem but better then never. I would rate her an professional sex partner.
Into action firstly we had our bath tub ruba and she gave bbbj i almost lost out in that moment fortunately manager to control. On the bed again battle started came her BJJJ with me painted her till she kept moaning and ask me to bonk her deep and hard. Then she ask for doggy and i go full thrust hard and deep fxxk her til she keep screaming hard hard deeper deeper.

Overall i can really put 2 thumbs up for my years of adventures FL bonking experience this SYT is really horny for sex. 100% good attitude and service. Going to miss her service she's leaving soon whelther to come or not.
Old 13-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
lifelezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can I get her contact pls. THanks
Old 13-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arnold88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I sent sms and called her but did not reply for my sms. She could just say she is busy and not available but she didn't. I think she has a lot of customers. I find it bit rude to me,,,
Old 14-03-2009, 08:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential
Bye bye Kim

Kim has gone back to the Philipines this morning.

According to her wishes, the links to her photos have been cut.

She does not anticipate coming back to Spore to carry on in this profession.

Pity.
Old 19-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
sasa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can pm me her contact?
Old 19-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS found any good gems recently? Never manage to try Kim b4 she left. Some more your blog is no longer public, cannot go in and see. If have pls intro, already tried Jenny but she not my type.
Old 23-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pringlez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok ok i know that this FR is superduper late (since kim is out of sg now) but i promised her that i'd write a good one.. let's keep the memory of kim alive eh?

Anyway, i found kim's ctc on fri nite here from bro Tallman and i decided to share it with my buddy (pity him sia, in guards). We both decided to SMS her at the same time but she replied to him first. Ok i'm a bit LL at this point, but nvm! He got the first slot, and i got the second on sat.

Fastforward to sat! I msged my buddy to ask how she was and he replied 'Gd'. i was on the way to L81 on the mrt and then it started to rain.. kim msged me and i told her i was on the way there. I met her at the kopitiam just outside the 81 and we went in.

First thing she asked me in the lift was if i knew the guy who was before me. I said yes and then she laughed, saying 'no wonder got 2 guys msg me at the same time!'

We went in and then she collasped on the bed face forward. I asked her what's wrong and she replied 'your friend too rough lah! I'm tired!' and giggled. Shxt, i wanted to smack my buddy sia.

Nvm, after a bit of TCSS, she took out the toothbrushes (nice and hygenic), we stripped and went into the shower and started to clean up. After the teeth, we started to soap each other up and as she massaged me low down, i grabbed her boobs. She was using her butt to grind on me and it felt really, really nice. My hands started to go lower, then she told me 'not inside'. A bit of a letdown, but ok i guess.

After we came out of the shower, we got on the bed and i spread her legs open and painted her. She was moaning softly and after around 5 mins of her moans slowly getting louder and louder, she asked me to lie down and gave me a BBBJ. Whoa, she was pretty good with the suction and playing of the balls. I asked her to slow down a bit or else i'm going to finish early. She laughed and then proceeded to cap me.

We started out in missionary and she started to moan out 'shxt baby' 'come fxck me harder baby' before she asked me to get on my back and rode me like a cowgirl. Holy shit. The LOOK on her face was nearly enough to keep me going. Her hips grinded back and forth as she looked into the mirror. I buay tahan and after like a min, i came.

She folded down on the bed again, complaining about how tired she was today, so i offered to give her a massage. I asked her if she had any oil or lotion and she gave me a bottle of it. Her nice and squeezable ass was facing me as i poured the lotion over her legs and back. I'm not a pro massausse but after a while, kim started moaning again. I focused on her calves, back and shoulders all while teasing her backdoor and lil sis. She actually said i gave a good massage and asked me for tips. lol.

After a good 15-20min massage of her back, i asked her to turn around. She did so, but she left her legs closed and told me to 'open them yourself'. GLADLY! I spread them open and began to massage just slightly above her clit and then she started to moan damn loud. After a little bit of teasing, i asked her if i could finger her and she just nodded quickly. With two fingers inside her wet hole and my left hand lifting her bum slightly, i started to pump her. She bit her bottom lip and grabbed the back of my neck. 'I'm cumming baby! Shxt!'

And then she came. And almost as quickly, she ripped a CD out with her teeth and capped me, asking me to go doggy on her. No prob i said, but actually, i came in under a min. Paiseh sia.

During the aftermath, i asked her if she's planning to come back to SG but she said she doesn't know. During the washup, she started to play with my lil brother and made him stand... but time was up already and i had to leave with a hard on in my jeans. What a tease...

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (hugeeee raisins and squishy butt)
BBBJ : 8/10 (suck and suck and suck and...)
FJ : 8/10
HJ : 8/10 (she made me stand after 2 times!)
Attitude : 9/10 (nice girl next door vibe)
Damage : $100/2hr/unli shots + $20 tip/taxi
RTF? : FUXK YES! Too bad she's not around anymore.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Any kind soul bros knows when or if Kim is coming back really miss this little kitten.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
jebat_hang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea is she around?
can i have her contacts,please
Old 10-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sumo_wrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too, contact pls ?
Old 13-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
James88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo_wrestler View Post
me too, contact pls ?
she went back

hopefully she back again
Old 13-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't think she will be back as heard some time happen the other time when they are here.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me her contacT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1