The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
oh ... HJ have new hotels and ktvs ...
perhaps we shld plan a trip there soon ....
calling qizai, 小三, chanyboy etc etc ...
Yes, this Guo Ji is 5 star.... you should have seen it when you were there last time... the tall tower that still under construction, very near to where you guys always stay....
Old 15-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Yes, this Guo Ji is 5 star.... you should have seen it when you were there last time... the tall tower that still under construction, very near to where you guys always stay....
oh yes ... we saw a big construction along 东风路 /厚街大道 ...
will make a short visit to see see look look ...

bro .. u neber replied to my email ... so sad ....
Old 16-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Thanks for the input. Invitation for fellow bros to go together still open.
Will be checking out the KTV at Sheraton. Even if alone...
Actually i ever go ktv alone in Houjie when my buddy sick in the hotel rm...

So no choice cos alone go sauna then follow by ktv lor...

But quite fun cos no one will take yr mic away n no one will jump Q yr song...ha ha

That time I am just trying my best to enjoy myself since already in China liao mah...

I can have the DJ MM or Mummy all by myself...U are also center of attraction...ha ha...

Cheers...unfit
Old 16-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yalor, all pilots... Nb.

Thanks for the input. Any particular reason? I heard about it and was told it is one of the nicest. Maybe first half go to Guo Ji KTV and second half Sheraton?? Will you be keen to join?
told u to join me liao loh.. ha ha..
Old 16-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
oh ... HJ have new hotels and ktvs ...
perhaps we shld plan a trip there soon ....
calling qizai, 小三, chanyboy etc etc ...
bo jio me.. so sad...
Old 16-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
bo jio me.. so sad...
wat bo jio u ???
u r in the etc etc mah ...
Old 17-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
alexshell_t is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexshell_t is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, is there any fun place in Humen town?
Going there in Jan.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR on my recce trip to Houjie...

Landed in Guangzhou airport yesterday and headed to Houjie on a private car (cost 280 RMB). The time taken is slightly less than 1 hour. On arrival, checked out the places and below a quick report...

Gal watching:
Places to go would be the Hua Ren shopping mall opposite Sheraton... nothing to buy for guys but quite popular with the gals, many in nice looking outfits and some gems among them.

More recommended would be 康乐南路 (the street behind 华润) where there are plenty of shops on a long stretch of road. You get dizzy just by gal watching and quite a few caught my eyes seriously... This place got many MMs and I'm quite impressed with the quality and quantity (but of course cannot compare with CP)

Headed to 厚街国际酒店 SN after lunch and I'd say standard here are quite good. Prices from 800, 900, 1000 (not sure if the mgr is bluffing but dont think so) and room cost 338 RMB. Sexcited but decided to take a nap as I'm quite tired.

Book a KTV room at the same hotel and was not too bad. Room was nice, sound system ok and the MMs are very very attentive. Tissue flowing, cup never empty, didn't talk among each other (something I can hardly find in CP ktvs these days), embarassing applause after every song (I lousy singer), plenty of GFEs. Took 4 gals but brought back zero... (drank too much by the time it was time for action...). Damge for drinks came up to 1.5k (they have package for 2 bottles at 1980 rmb and 2+1 at 2400 rmb) but there was just me and we only finished one bottle.

Damage for gals is 500 rmb each and DJ 300. Overall, good and service is worth it. Gals category more pricey than CP (5/15/20 and 3/12/15 I think I recall)

CP next stop...
Old 18-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Landed in Guangzhou airport yesterday and headed to Houjie on a private car (cost 280 RMB). The time taken is slightly less than 1 hour. On arrival, checked out the places and below a quick report...

Gal watching:
Places to go would be the Hua Ren shopping mall opposite Sheraton... nothing to buy for guys but quite popular with the gals, many in nice looking outfits and some gems among them.

More recommended would be 康乐南路 (the street behind 华润) where there are plenty of shops on a long stretch of road. You get dizzy just by gal watching and quite a few caught my eyes seriously... This place got many MMs and I'm quite impressed with the quality and quantity (but of course cannot compare with CP)

Headed to 厚街国际酒店 SN after lunch and I'd say standard here are quite good. Prices from 800, 900, 1000 (not sure if the mgr is bluffing but dont think so) and room cost 338 RMB. Sexcited but decided to take a nap as I'm quite tired.

Book a KTV room at the same hotel and was not too bad. Room was nice, sound system ok and the MMs are very very attentive. Tissue flowing, cup never empty, didn't talk among each other (something I can hardly find in CP ktvs these days), embarassing applause after every song (I lousy singer), plenty of GFEs. Took 4 gals but brought back zero... (drank too much by the time it was time for action...). Damge for drinks came up to 1.5k (they have package for 2 bottles at 1980 rmb and 2+1 at 2400 rmb) but there was just me and we only finished one bottle.

Damage for gals is 500 rmb each and DJ 300. Overall, good and service is worth it. Gals category more pricey than CP (5/15/20 and 3/12/15 I think I recall)

CP next stop...
wow.. this place is ex ex ex in terms of pricing in DG..
Old 23-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gal watching:

CP next stop...
Wow.. Bro.. this place is really damn EX.. ex.. ex... i have totally agree of bro prcsytlover..
Old 11-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
charltonsz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in

[email protected]
Old 12-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
wow.. this place is ex ex ex in terms of pricing in DG..
厚街 always been more expensive than CA/CP thanks to the many Taiwanese there in surrounding factories. I partied in 嘉華 ktv 2 yrs ago and the damage was like 3/7/10 then.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
厚街 always been more expensive than CA/CP thanks to the many Taiwanese there in surrounding factories. I partied in 嘉華 ktv 2 yrs ago and the damage was like 3/7/10 then.
been to 厚街 couple of times ... nothing to shout abt ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonsz
Hi Bro,
anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in
[email protected]
wow ... really find u here and everywhere ....
r u really 无聊 ??
Old 12-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Quote:
been to 厚街 couple of times ... nothing to shout abt ...
Bro...so CA and CP which is better...thanks...

I always stay in HJ so beri sian of the place liao...
Old 12-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...so CA and CP which is better...thanks...
I always stay in HJ so beri sian of the place liao...
CP & CA ... both have its own fun ....
CA is famous for it naked ktv and sauna ....
CP is famous for quality & quantity in ktv's ...

CP entertainment establishments r closely located .. within walking distance .. or very short cab drive ...
in CA, everywhere u go ... u need to take a cab ... and distance can be as long as 20 mins ...

but i would said HJ is not as crowded as CP ... KTV dun start as early as 5.30pm as compare with CP ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread