The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Divorce...

I've been married about 2 years. Things not really working out...

Someone can advise on the procedure shd I decide to get a divorce?

What about alimony etc? We have no No kids yet, bto flat. I'm earning about 3x more than her and everything has been paid for by me so far
Old 08-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Divorce...

Find a lawyer...file for divorce...if uncontested...divorce is immediate, probably takes 3 to 6 months for it to finalized...

If contested...add in another 3 years for separation before your divorce is finalized....

Amount for alimony will depend on the kind of lifestyle she leads during marriage....

I know a girl that receive 3k each month from the ex-hubby for alimony....

But then again each case will differs, you might end up paying more or less depending on the situation.

You will have to pay till the day either she dies or re-marry....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 08-06-2015, 09:56 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there is a sticky which you will find it helpful
http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=40761

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
I've been married about 2 years. Things not really working out...

Someone can advise on the procedure shd I decide to get a divorce?

What about alimony etc? We have no No kids yet, bto flat. I'm earning about 3x more than her and everything has been paid for by me so far

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night went to wedding dinner and witness the solemnization there..Listened to the vows from both couple....wonder will the marriage last? Is just another piece of contract ....
Old 08-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there is a sticky which you will find it helpful
http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=40761
Thanks bro. Very helpful thread.

Seems like a lot of items are subjected to courts decision etc and the woman's charter.. oh well..

A few of my concerns as follows, appreciate if someone can help to answer

1. We are currently married less than 3 years, by right cannot divorce yet, any chance can still get the marriage annulled?

2. BTO flat, less than 5 years cannot sell, what will happen? Sell back to HDB? at market price or purchased price?

3. Maintenance - ok i read something about money to keeping lifestyle etc.. so does this mean if before marriage she had a frugel lifestyle, maybe say spend 1k every mth from her pay of 2.5k. After marriage i gave her about 2k per mth (not fixed, based on the supp card spending averages) so does that mean my maintenance to her will be 1k, 2k or 3k? Will there be a situation that after paying her she has more income than me? does the maintenance only comes from salary or does it include my other investment networth?
Old 08-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
Thanks bro. Very helpful thread.

Seems like a lot of items are subjected to courts decision etc and the woman's charter.. oh well..

A few of my concerns as follows, appreciate if someone can help to answer

1. We are currently married less than 3 years, by right cannot divorce yet, any chance can still get the marriage annulled?

2. BTO flat, less than 5 years cannot sell, what will happen? Sell back to HDB? at market price or purchased price?

3. Maintenance - ok i read something about money to keeping lifestyle etc.. so does this mean if before marriage she had a frugel lifestyle, maybe say spend 1k every mth from her pay of 2.5k. After marriage i gave her about 2k per mth (not fixed, based on the supp card spending averages) so does that mean my maintenance to her will be 1k, 2k or 3k? Will there be a situation that after paying her she has more income than me? does the maintenance only comes from salary or does it include my other investment networth?
TS, let me ans your quesiton and provide you some other info:

1. There no such thing as marriage less than 5 yr cannot divorce. There are 2 phase to a divorce. first phase is to submit to court to determine if you meet the criteria to divorce which there are 4 conditions. As long any one of the condition is been met, you can divorce.Pahse 2 is settle your $$ and kids problem. in your case, if she agree for divorce, you can go use the unreasonable behaviour. the four condition ares Adultery, 'Unreasonable Behaviour', Desertion, separation for 3 years.

2. HDB will buy back at market price. but no urgency, usual divorce, fastest will take 4-6 months to complete the whole process, assumming both agree to the condition. so by the time your shit over, which again you have 6 months to sell the flat, i.e. you add up together may just meet the 5 yrs criteria to sell in open market. as for the splitting of the asset, that depend case to case. if you not divorce under adultry and as mention you are the one paying for it, that mean approx 1% of the asset goes to her for every one year of marriage but minimum figure start with 5% or so for ladies. Please do check again , i believe during the initial downpayment, both your CPF are wipe out, so it mean so own x % of the flat. And you use x + 1% x year of marriage, that how much she will get. if you have kids, the whole formula change again depend on the custody.

3. if she never ask, dont backside itchy give. even a $1 per month alimony will kill you one day. under woman act, after divroce, if there is a $1 alimony, that mean you are still responsible for her well being to a certain extent. and if she get into accident and become handicapped, loss her ability to generate income, she can use this $1 to apply to court to ask you provide maintenance to meet her living needs, subject to your income ability and liability then.

PM me if you got other question

Last edited by Greendevil; 08-06-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Your marriage more than 1 year no more annulment....can only file for divorce....

Amount of alimony usually depends on whose your wife's lawyer. If she engage a very good lawyer to fight for the divorce case. You G_G liao since the family court always side woman's one.....

Largest amount of alimony I ever know is a one time pay out of $50 million....Happen to know the guy who pay out to the ex-wife. Big boss of a company.....come out in papers somemore couple of of years back....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
Old 08-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Your marriage more than 1 year no more annulment....can only file for divorce....

Amount of alimony usually depends on whose your wife's lawyer. If she engage a very good lawyer to fight for the divorce case. You G_G liao since the family court always side woman's one.....

Largest amount of alimony I ever know is a one time pay out of $50 million....Happen to know the guy who pay out to the ex-wife. Big boss of a company.....come out in papers somemore couple of of years back....
That is peter Lim the remisier king. Well to my knowledge the woman cant claim if there is no children and marriage less than 10 years. Current marriage is the worst investment for man. Man gain nothing in terms of monetary ...the woman will depreciate and moreover shit on you. Past generations marriage are very good but not present .
Old 08-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Eh less than 10 years of marriage and not allowed to claim alimony. I thought it applies to USA....Singapore as well ah....

Anyway here is a link for alimony....but never states 10 years like USA...maybe I missing out on something...><"

http://www.ehow.com/list_6806450_sin...mony-laws.html

Sorry not peter lim la....but I do know from papers that peter lim pay the ex wife $50 million as well....

For peter lim $50 million is probably a drop in the ocean...For the guy I know, $50 million is half his asset...

Old 08-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, anyway what ever she /lawyer demand, my suggestion is to pay one shot pay a lump sum if really got to pay. it better to pay off one lump sum than to have any loose end.

and if you wife know you have adultry hope you stop meeting the other woman for the time being till the coast is clear or if you ever did mention to her, likewise stop mentioning it cos you never know if it is been recorded.

once you divorce under adultry, you lost all your leverage
Old 08-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls explain the $1 alimony part

So far i have nvr get any $ from my ex
Old 08-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

When you file divorce papers with your hubby that time, he might not be doing very well. But you do not want to feel short change. So you put down $1 for alimony. What this means is that you reserve the rights to ask for alimony next time from him.

It might be 5 months, 5 years or many years later. He might be doing much better in the future and you might be down and out. And when that happens, you can always ask for alimony ....

Old 09-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
When you file divorce papers with your hubby that time, he might not be doing very well. But you do not want to feel short change. So you put down $1 for alimony. What this means is that you reserve the rights to ask for alimony next time from him.

It might be 5 months, 5 years or many years later. He might be doing much better in the future and you might be down and out. And when that happens, you can always ask for alimony ....
Ooh... my lawyer told me to put the $1 alimony part

Tyvm!
Old 09-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

no la, you cant reap off your ex's success after divorce using the $1 alimony. the law thou is bias to woman, but is not unreasonable unless you can prove that his success is a continuation of your contirbution in the past during marriage. but again, if that the case, you wont be only receiving $1 alimony at the first place. the $1 in most case is when there is the woman lost her ability to generate income herself, i.e. self substain (case that the woman choose to sleep at hm and refuse to work not valid) e.g. handicapped or serious illness. or when the cost of upbringing the children increase such that the woman cannot substain, that is when the $1 alimony 'magic' take effect.

I will say this $1 alimony is the best insurance in the SG, no need pay $ yet get free health coverage

so guys, my advice is, if possible pay one shot lump sum, and make sure it state clearly the other parties cannot further make claim (like how you insurance work) afterwhich.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Ooh... my lawyer told me to put the $1 alimony part

Tyvm!
your lawyer so screw up huh, only fight $1 for you. should ask one lump sum follow by $1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1