The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
addikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Sembawang Hill Food Centre, there's a stall sell wanton mee, their bowl blue colour, facing the playground. the lao ban niang is chio and busty and sibei friendly!
Old 26-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FYI,

the CHINESE DOOR BITCH for Double O is HUGE !!!
Old 26-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
FYI,

the CHINESE DOOR BITCH for Double O is HUGE !!!
bro pls elaborate leh. what size ? what you mean by chinese door bitch ...
Old 26-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
omglala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bro pls elaborate leh. what size ? what you mean by chinese door bitch ...
the one alway by e door stamping e customers hand with those uv stamps...

she has been there since god known when...wonder hw she resist not clubbing and staying outside till late
Old 27-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglala View Post

she has been there since god known when...wonder hw she resist not clubbing and staying outside till late
what cup size thanks.
Old 28-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglala View Post

Yes indeed she's 1 of dblo longest serving staff, got a kid to raise and thats y she still there till today..
Old 28-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in the past when i go dbl O i always see mly door bitches, honesty this is the 1st time i see chinese door bitch. Honesty she is a average looker, but am surprise to hear that she already go a kid. She look young at most mid 20s.

how big is it??? hmmm definitely bigger than C cause i cannot guess it(my vocab only got A, B and C. anything bigger i will fail the spelling)
Old 28-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Quote:
in the past when i go dbl O i always see mly door bitches, honesty this is the 1st time i see chinese door bitch. Honesty she is a average looker, but am surprise to hear that she already go a kid. She look young at most mid 20s.
All i can say is tt she's a single mum..

Quote:
how big is it??? hmmm definitely bigger than C cause i cannot guess it(my vocab only got A, B and C. anything bigger i will fail the spelling)
B+ to C-.. but she's quite fair and tall lahz.. a bit on fleshy side.. not fat though..
Old 28-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addikt View Post
Sembawang Hill Food Centre, there's a stall sell wanton mee, their bowl blue colour, facing the playground. the lao ban niang is chio and busty and sibei friendly!
Is this one nearer to the washroom? If yes, she should be a C cupper. Prev her family is in the Zhu Chao in Bishan St 24. Once saw her "valley" and looks tempting. Then suddenly she disappear; prob to marry the husband (at the wanton mee stall). She still has the look and figure after giving birth some years ago. Didnt go there for long time. Will try again in one afternoon.
Old 29-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 19
KhitTheungKhoon is a name known to allKhitTheungKhoon is a name known to allKhitTheungKhoon is a name known to allKhitTheungKhoon is a name known to allKhitTheungKhoon is a name known to allKhitTheungKhoon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
which shop u referring to?
the 1 at citilink or inside suntec?
last week i went to buy 1 pair of shoes, no busty ger at the 1 in suntec
that day should be offday for her

this week go and buy 1 more pair

u should see her
Old 07-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was at Bugis Junction the other day. GF went to toilet, the toilet inside at the 1st floor. I saw a girl standing inside 1 fashion shop, looks like Indian or Mly. Her assets are big, even she wore a lot of clothes to cover, but can still see that they are BIG. I cant remember the shop name. It is opposite a the Kipling shop, beside the corridor leading to toilet.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addikt View Post
Went to check her out, are you referring to stall #01-27 beside the stall selling Katong Laksa? If so, think she's a PRC and the local guy manning the stall is probably her hubby. Can't tell whether she's busty though as she was wearing an apron but I must say she's quite cute in a mature way. Her hubby don't seem to like people looking at his wife though so be warned!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

went Liang Seah street for makan, there is Lai Lai taiwanese eatery, nice food, the lady boss also very nice looks like a taiwanese babe, big eyes fair skin, also wear tight fitting clothings....
Old 08-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
went Liang Seah street for makan, there is Lai Lai taiwanese eatery, nice food, the lady boss also very nice looks like a taiwanese babe, big eyes fair skin, also wear tight fitting clothings....
Taiwanese??? Tofu... I liked...

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 09-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
vern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed that there is this lady working at the jewelry shop in B1 of the new JP2 right at the escalator going down.. Her boobs are really HUGE and probably more so since she's pregnant!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1