The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Bro I haven't confirmed the dates yet but your timing looks good. I will let know as soon as I confirm my trip.

Include me in this outing.
Old 27-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Very honor n now floating in the air.

KNN u said want to intro jiahua to me but till now I still PCC. U better inform me when she is here I want to be the first to try.
Aiyah tried to talk to you abt Jai Hua a few times in Bkk but you don't seem too interested lei. Must be your gf influence lah. When she is in Singapore you can have her after me hor ... hehehe........
Old 27-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You finally know the real reason why she run...... I think she sure tell all the gers at area 51 and you sure not welcome back there liao.....hahaha.....

I tell you what, next time I will call Khun Phon and book S** and G** and bring them back to my hotel and all of you wait in my hotel room to Song Kun her. Ho sei bo?
This type of orgy bo jio me. mai pen rai
Old 27-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck
KNN!!!!!!

Y no news from nalemo ah? i think he 1 person rush back to bkk to song kun the Area 51 girl laio.

Frankly speaking your ger is the best I seen so far in that place. She looks decent, sweet n pretty. If I met her in my client's office n I dun have a gf I will go after her.
Old 27-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Include me in this outing.
You r our "sifu" sure will inform you.....
Old 27-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
This type of orgy bo jio me. mai pen rai
Bro, You never read the posts carefully. You already in Logiteck's list for the orgy fest.......
Old 27-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah tried to talk to you abt Jai Hua a few times in Bkk but you don't seem too interested lei. Must be your gf influence lah. When she is in Singapore you can have her after me hor ... hehehe........

I thought u tried?? Let me go first, n she won't have to work for a week.
Old 27-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
You r our "sifu" sure will inform you.....
Onz we make it 2nd half of the mth.
Old 27-04-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought u tried?? Let me go first, n she won't have to work for a week.
Try her so long ago already. After what you said that is why I want to go first...... make my wet dreams come true and then you, Doomas and logiteck can fight it out.... after you guys she will sure run quickly back home..... hehehe
Old 27-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Onz we make it 2nd half of the mth.
Currently for me it is likely to be the 3rd or 4th. This should tie in nicely with Gigantor. Bro Doomas has indicate he may also be going but have not indicated a date yet. However for me I still need to confirm with by business partners on the exact date for our meetings before I can confirm my trip. Will let you all know as soon as that is fixed.
Old 27-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Wah lau bro logiteck! how can? you rescue chanchwee from katoey but recommend katoey to me har? bro.....
hahahaha to me she looks like 1 but brudder Chanchwee and gigantor said she real girl leh. So u go try out lor hahaha
Old 27-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't even talk , the ger came to me offered me red wines n cakes. My Thai little only compare to the rest of the samsters here. BTW dun forget I have a Thai gf.
A strict 1
Old 27-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't even talk , the ger came to me offered me red wines n cakes. My Thai little only compare to the rest of the samsters here. BTW dun forget I have a Thai gf.
WOW u mean that thai girl in soi 4 just come to u and talk to u? U really can man. Really our sifu! Got take her num bo?
She quite chio u know?
Old 27-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Frankly speaking your ger is the best I seen so far in that place. She looks decent, sweet n pretty. If I met her in my client's office n I dun have a gf I will go after her.
Can 1 leg step 2 boats mah. And at night can sandwich/hotdog like gigantor had in poseidon!
Old 27-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

Trip Report - Part 1

Hi Bros,
In trying to remember everything I did last week I decided to pen down my complete itinerary. Please note that I only pen down the cheonging part and all the in between (not mentioned) are either business meetings, rest, trad massage or shopping.

Day 1 (20/4) - Arr and check in hotel ard noon. Visited Nataree ard 4:30 pm and got my current Bkk idol and darling Jia Hua. FR has already been provided earlier in this thread. Then met with Bro Gigantor and Logiteck for makan at Sukh. Decided to go Soi Cowboy that night. I have copied here the posting that I provided earlier:
Quote:
Yesterday I visited Bacarra, Spice Girls and Long Gun with Bro Gigantor and Logiteck. In terms of girls I would rate as follows:

Baccara: 8/10
Spice Girls: 6.5 to 7/10
Long Gun: 5.5/10

Baccara and Spice Girls have very nice glass 2nd floor with lots of pussy and tits to see. Though I think the 2nd floor "pantyless" girls at Bacarra seems much more wild and interesting.

For Long Gun though the girls are not great they sure put on a great show. We were there just after 12 mn and the show started at 12:30 am until closing at 1 am. One of the scenes included stripping to total nudity. The best thing is that the show was put on by some nice lookings gals (not only those ugly ones that I have seen in some other places). For those who have never been to Soi Cowboy, these 3 places are definitely worth a try.
Did not pick up any girl for the first night.

Day 2 (21/4) Met with Bro Gigantor, Doomas and Logiteck at Gigantor's hotel and headed to Poseidon. FR on the ger also already provided earlier on this thread. After that we went back to Sukh for makan. Again we decided to go Soi Cowboy (Bacara) since Bro Doomas has never been there. This is where Bro Gigantor met his darling, Bro Doomas pick up his first conquest there and Bro Logiteck meet his "maybe" Katoey" that he is trying to recommend for Bro BruceLee.... hahaha.. We then headed for NEP to meet Bro Naemlo. Everyone went except Doomas cannot tahan already so MIA. Visited Rainbow 2 and admire "only" the many SYT there and also visited some of the other bars on the upper floors of NEP until closing time. Poor Logiteck went back to his Ratchada hotel alone and happy Gigantor smiled all the way back to his already in 7th heaven with his darling. Poor me also went back to my hotel alone. Actually I did not sleep alone as I already made arrangement for one of my regular darlings to meet me at my hotel ….. hehehe…. Will not provide this intimate FR as I already provided FR on my first time with her quite sometime ago already (met her at Rivas).

Day 3 (22/4) The bros all went to NEP, Ratchada Soi 4 and Siam Hotel and had an exciting time. Pity I could not join them as I had business dinner and then my business partner friend brought me to The Piano Club in Ekamai. Quite a nice happening club with a great band. Went there a bit too late (abt 11:30 pm after all that terrible traffic) so had not much choice of gers. Anyway mamasan brought us 2 uni girls. I ended up with the taller (1.65m) prettier one but way too skinny for my liking. She wore a tube top and her A-cup tits look so close together that I could possibly cover with one hand. Of course I did not do it but was tempted many times …. Hehehe. Her name was Nok and was 22 yo doing her 3rd year communication course at Ramkhemheng (don’t know if I spell correctly onot) Uni. Anyway her english unfortunately was not very good so did not enjoy the conversation that much. However had a good time at the club anyway and took as many opportunity to get some free feel of my uni ger. Towards the later part of the night my friend’s regular ger came over (wah his uni ger not very happy) and hug and kiss him like gf. She look and behave quite wild (the type that I like). Throughout the rest of the night she also kept teasing me and making eyes at me. Although tempted I remain a gentleman and did not cow-sua my friend’s ger. Although the last order for drinks was before 1 am, the club remained open as long as there were customers there. As we still had our bottle of whiskey, we stayed to drink, talk and lump the gers until about 3:30 am. After that my friend invited his regular and my uni ger for supper. I read from the forum that usually the gers at these club do not go back with you so I did not expect anything. After dinner my friend say OK now you can take my uni ger back to my hotel. Wah that shocked me as I did not expect it. He say he already arranged and paid everything. What a friend! So went back to hotel and honestly when she take off her clothes haizzzz sian liao ….. so skinny quite (really like teck-cor - a turn off for me. Anyway a ger is a ger so after the usual shower and a little fore play I still bonk her but only in missionary so I can only look at her lovely face (not her skinny body). After that had a couple of hours sleep and had breakfast with her before she kiss me and when home. I not sure if she realise I quite sian with her body but she still treated me quite nice…. kissy kissy and everything. Actually she look quite good when she put on her loose clothes (cover her skinny body). This is the first time I prefer a ger to be fully clothed than naked…. Wah pian what is happening to me….Haizzzzzzzzz

To be continued.........

Last edited by ChanChwee; 27-04-2005 at 02:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1