The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 13-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robodoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Very good thread, with adventurous couples here
Old 13-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bellaleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robodoggie View Post
Very good thread, with adventurous couples here
Agreed. Camping for more outdoor bonking story
Old 15-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in this forum.
After reading so exciting stories, I got the urge to share my experience
I have 3 exciting outdoor adventures, 1 with my ex wife, 2 with my2 FBs.
All started with my ex wife, the first time we go public was actually not very public, just bonking in the room with her younger sis on the next bed and I know she was watching so just "kick the blanket away". When her younger sis's bf came to stay over, we would just perform our acts on our individual beds and watch each other. So cut the 1st story short, we bonk in school classrooms (Crawl in through broken fence), empty stadiums, cinema, hdb staircases, there was once we went to visit her aunt and we did a quickie at the living room with the door wide open while her aunt was bathing.
This all happened before we got our own flat n car, was only 19 years old back then when I got married (not shot gun). After we got our own flat, we would just bonk at the corridor, stairs, tried the lift at 3am once, neighborhood parks, always do it by the window during holidays.
Found my 1st FB, got a car by then n carparks were our regular places, bench on beaches, break water, tried once in the sea n condo swimming pool but all this was cut when someone shine a torchlight in to my car when we were in action, scared her n it was boring hotels after that.
My 2nd FB was the most exciting of all, carparks (heavy industry n even shopping centers), staircases (shopping centers) , dressing rooms, cinemas, handicap toilets, couple massage rooms, any time we felt horny will just find the "nearest" place, sometimes just stop by a quiet road and get into action. Then we started to become more daring, would ask her strip naked when I'm driving, I would be half naked and she would just suck me. There was once, we were naked and we drove to a heavy industry carpark, got out of the car and just bonk on the bonnet. Tried a few times naked there, got boring and we did it naked at parks. With technology getting advanced, more places are equip with cameras, I don't mind ppl to watch but not video.
Those were my exciting days, wondering if I should start a thread of these 3 bonks.............
Old 20-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vestige89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Thursday fuck my gf at ECP around 10pm, found that a lot of adventurous also fucking at there, me and my gf proceed to the back to fuck, and realise that a car beside of us are fucking at behind also, quite arouse and explore my cum to my gf within a minute, by the time we wanna move out from the place, realise there is a flyer at my windscreen there, I wonder they are saw our action.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ECP which part Bro?
Old 20-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbossbeast View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in this forum.
After reading so exciting stories, I got the urge to share my experience
I have 3 exciting outdoor adventures, 1 with my ex wife, 2 with my2 FBs.
All started with my ex wife, the first time we go public was actually not very public, just bonking in the room with her younger sis on the next bed and I know she was watching so just "kick the blanket away". When her younger sis's bf came to stay over, we would just perform our acts on our individual beds and watch each other. So cut the 1st story short, we bonk in school classrooms (Crawl in through broken fence), empty stadiums, cinema, hdb staircases, there was once we went to visit her aunt and we did a quickie at the living room with the door wide open while her aunt was bathing.
This all happened before we got our own flat n car, was only 19 years old back then when I got married (not shot gun). After we got our own flat, we would just bonk at the corridor, stairs, tried the lift at 3am once, neighborhood parks, always do it by the window during holidays.
Found my 1st FB, got a car by then n carparks were our regular places, bench on beaches, break water, tried once in the sea n condo swimming pool but all this was cut when someone shine a torchlight in to my car when we were in action, scared her n it was boring hotels after that.
My 2nd FB was the most exciting of all, carparks (heavy industry n even shopping centers), staircases (shopping centers) , dressing rooms, cinemas, handicap toilets, couple massage rooms, any time we felt horny will just find the "nearest" place, sometimes just stop by a quiet road and get into action. Then we started to become more daring, would ask her strip naked when I'm driving, I would be half naked and she would just suck me. There was once, we were naked and we drove to a heavy industry carpark, got out of the car and just bonk on the bonnet. Tried a few times naked there, got boring and we did it naked at parks. With technology getting advanced, more places are equip with cameras, I don't mind ppl to watch but not video.
Those were my exciting days, wondering if I should start a thread of these 3 bonks.............
So adventurous bro!!
Old 20-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread with outdoor bonking stories
Old 20-03-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milner View Post
So adventurous bro!!
We only live once, bonk like there's no tml actually lucky that my FBs like outdoors, now want to find 1 also difficult
Old 21-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. tks for sharing.
Old 21-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Humperdinck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbossbeast View Post
We only live once, bonk like there's no tml actually lucky that my FBs like outdoors, now want to find 1 also difficult
Agree, not many people dare to do outdoors
Old 21-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing all the outdoor adventures.
Old 21-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

I had 2 occasion of sex in the public..

1st - met a 22 years old chubby gal staying in the west.. after chatting a few nights.. she invited me over to her place.. her bro n mum were home so we ended up smooching away at the stairway.. things got heated n she lowered herself n gave me a BBBJ.. my small brain took over n pull her up n pulled her panties aside n gave her a raw fuck.. after the deed.. I left her block n realised the police station is just opposite her block.. haha..

2nd - my teacher FB.. met her for late dinner in the east.. after dinner drove her around ECP n ventured into the infamous big car park.. I raba her n she gave me a BBBJ n came in her mouth.. she opened the door to spill n then we saw a bus stop.. a bus just pulled over to pick up passengers.. till now I wonder if any passengers in the bus stop or bus know what was going on in my car..

miss both of them..!!
Old 21-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
WormHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love all the stories
Old 21-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormHole View Post
Love all the stories
Same here too
Old 21-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Nogle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
I had 2 occasion of sex in the public..

1st - met a 22 years old chubby gal staying in the west.. after chatting a few nights.. she invited me over to her place.. her bro n mum were home so we ended up smooching away at the stairway.. things got heated n she lowered herself n gave me a BBBJ.. my small brain took over n pull her up n pulled her panties aside n gave her a raw fuck.. after the deed.. I left her block n realised the police station is just opposite her block.. haha..

2nd - my teacher FB.. met her for late dinner in the east.. after dinner drove her around ECP n ventured into the infamous big car park.. I raba her n she gave me a BBBJ n came in her mouth.. she opened the door to spill n then we saw a bus stop.. a bus just pulled over to pick up passengers.. till now I wonder if any passengers in the bus stop or bus know what was going on in my car..

miss both of them..!!
Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1