The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
winter also you makan more hot pot for supper to keep warm..
Shiok........must reserve some hard earned cash for some nice winter makan......hot pot, bbq, steamboat, korean bbq etc.....yummy
Old 26-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
NyehGongGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haiz...
now I'm based in Beijing...lagi worse... colder and dirtier air than Shanghai... sianz...
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 26-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyehGongGong View Post
haiz...
now I'm based in Beijing...lagi worse... colder and dirtier air than Shanghai... sianz...
Bro, in BJ u can enjoy the 'fresh' air daily and the 'jammed' roads from City Center all the way to Liu Huan!

BJ is dry cold, SHA is wet cold.....two different kind of cold during winter
Old 26-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, in BJ u can enjoy the 'fresh' air daily and the 'jammed' roads from City Center all the way to Liu Huan!

can enjoy winter so envy.. sinkieland only thunderstorm all day..
Old 26-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cold Christmas!

Nice to get naked and baobao a Meimei and hide under the heated mattress watching TV during winter
hope so...
any good things at Pudong?
Old 26-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Hendrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

is it raining everyday in SHA ?
Old 27-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
is it raining everyday in SHA ?
most of dayz s wet winter in SHA.. so need to wear fisherman boots..
Old 27-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Wet Cold does not mean rain lah.. its the kinda cold that no matter what you wear, the cold still seems to get under your skin...
Dry Cold is, u wear enough, u r warm..
BJ is dry cold... basically inside the building, as long as not outside, the temp is much better (now my place the living room warmer is spoilt.. but still, its not cold even though outside temp is like 3-9degrees and i'm wearing shorts and t-shirt only...)
Shanghai, u cannot try this.. will die....

And yes, thank you both DTCEPL and ebonkie bro.... I'm suffering from nice and healthy environment..(thanks to the everlasting haze....)

I miss shanghai~~~~~
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 27-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

shanghai, i m coming......

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 27-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
shanghai, i m coming......

Enjoy bro!

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 27-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Wet Cold does not mean rain lah.. its the kinda cold that no matter what you wear, the cold still seems to get under your skin...
Dry Cold is, u wear enough, u r warm..
BJ is dry cold... basically inside the building, as long as not outside, the temp is much better (now my place the living room warmer is spoilt.. but still, its not cold even though outside temp is like 3-9degrees and i'm wearing shorts and t-shirt only...)
Shanghai, u cannot try this.. will die....

And yes, thank you both DTCEPL and ebonkie bro.... I'm suffering from nice and healthy environment..(thanks to the everlasting haze....)

I miss shanghai~~~~~
Shai s near coastal.. mainly the ultimate chill s the cold moist breeze from the sea.. it gets very windy at times during this time of the year.. to certain aspects it seems colder than BJ, thou temperatures r slightly higher than BJ..

wiz cold wind blowing outside, its out of your mind to wear tee & shorts..
Old 28-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

hehe, i mean wearing shorts n tees indoor when the room heater is not on. room temp is warmer than expected which does not happen in shanghai though.
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 28-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

A story from STOMP Spore:

A family in Shanghai went out for dinner on a Saturday and were enjoying their vegetable dish when they discovered a dead mouse in it.

The customer, Mr Zhang, immediately alerted the staff, not forgetting to snap a photo beforehand.

After the incident. the officials of Changning District have spoken to both Mr Zhang and the restaurant boss.

An investigation was launched and the restaurant admitted to the existence of the dead rodent in the dish, agreeing it was a mistake.

An official said: "The restaurant will be punished if it is found to have violated food safety regulations".

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...hai-restaurant
Old 28-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
A family in Shanghai went out for dinner on a Saturday and were enjoying their vegetable dish when they discovered a dead mouse in it.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...hai-restaurant
Wah piangz eh!
Old 28-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
hehe, i mean wearing shorts n tees indoor when the room heater is not on. room temp is warmer than expected which does not happen in shanghai though.
If you had not known, all building structures i.e residential or commercial in BJ are designed to have warming effects during winter.. Shai building structures are not.. Dats why with the room temp heater, it seems warmer in BJ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1