The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old Port Rd, Albert Park

Ended up trying the place on Old Port Road at Albert Park today. Bit of a disappointment.

Called up before I went, and the mamasan said they had 2 girls available - both Chinese and young (early 20s). The ad in The Tiser said they had 4 girls available.

Got there and the house seemed quite clean, although very dark. Only dim red lights in each room. The girl I was introduced to was probably in her early 40s - stretch marks from pregnancy, breath smelling of cigarettes. Quite disappointing.

Wouldn't recommend at all.
Old 30-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boredinadel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adelaide, Australia

Thanks for the review on the Old Port Road place. I did think about heading there some time soon, but thank you for the heads up.
This brings to mind of another place that is oft mentioned in another forum on Unley Road. Sort of a RnT sort of place but some of their girls do provide FS apparently. Will provide an FR for the benefit of SA punters here when I get the chance to head there.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Samster

Unley Road

Which forum might that be? Any hyperlink?

I went to a place (once) on Unley Road around 3 years ago. It was on the left hand side, if you are heading into the city (ie western side of Unley Road), and wasn't far from Cross Road. Not sure if this is the same one.

For memory, the standard was OK. The place was very clean and organised for memory. Only 2 girls though - there doesn't seem to be much to rival 102 or 121 South Road, or Gibson Street (Bowden) in that department.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

The forum is called fun in australia, there is a hyperlink in this thread. It is a white cottage mainly staffed by thai "masseurs". I'll pm u the address.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Thanks for that.

Geez things have really gone from bad to worse in Adelaide.

First 102 closing - but then we had 121 across the road, and Gibson Street had opened by then.

Then Gibson Street closed last year.

I thought we were on a winner when I heard about 233 HBR opening. Low and behold, that closed as fast as it opened, and took 121 with it!!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Unley Rd

As mentioned in my last post, I was going to try out this RnT place on Unley Road. It is staffed by two ladies on the premises but only one was available then - who is rostered here from Melbourne. I was hoping to try a certain Michelle who was described as a wispy thing from the Land of smiles - but unfortunately the cup did not runneth over; she had recently gone back to Melbourne. But nevermind that, I could do with a bit of massage as well.

Name: Umi
Body: on the plump side
Personality: bubbly and friendly, talks alot.
Massage: Not what I expected, just back rubs and a squeeze here and there. Not the sort of Thai massage manipulations I was expecting.
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: quite standard. 5-6/10
Damage: $100 per 1/2 hr.

They advertise pretty regularly on the Tiser and apparently, girls change every 2 weeks or so.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Thanks for that.

Geez things have really gone from bad to worse in Adelaide.
Bleak is the only word that springs into mind. If only these asian joints could learn to co-exist with each other like the majority of Caucasian run outfits, we wouldn't end up in this black hole of a situation.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

magicalbob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I went past 121 again the other day. Closed. I'm guessing the bad blood was because the owner of 233 was stealing girls from right under 121's nose. As I said before, the owner of 233 was an ex-customer of 121 and could have been booking girls at 121, go to the room do his thing and then offer them work at 233. Some girls from 121 would finish their allocated time at 121 and then go straight to 233. I heard from one of the girls at 121 that they will be relocating soon. Hopefully this is true.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Unley Road

Quote:
As mentioned in my last post, I was going to try out this RnT place on Unley Road. It is staffed by two ladies on the premises but only one was available then
I saw this place advertised in Saturday's Tiser. It mentioned they have 3 ladies available. It seems to be a recurring theme of false advertising, that there are always only 1-2 girls available when 3 or 4 are advertised.

Which is why I loved 121, and prior to that 102 and Gibson Street as well. There were always 3 or 4 girls on the premises, and if you went during quiet times (ie middle of the day), you generally had the choice of all of them. The general standard of girls was, overall, quite good and you would rarely meet a girl above 30.

Quote:
If only these asian joints could learn to co-exist with each other like the majority of Caucasian run outfits, we wouldn't end up in this black hole of a situation.
The whole thing is just weird, in that, if both places have closed down as a result of police raids, and these raids have happened as a result of complaints from 233 and 121 against each other. If running a brothel in SA is illegal (which I think it still is), then this seems to be a very selective type of raid. That is, why just bust these 2 places as a result of complaints against each other? Surely, if the cops were interested in busting these places, then they could get 20 undercover officers, get a copy of the Tiser, call up all the places in the Classifieds, and then bust all the places in metro Adelaide in say, half an evening. It wouldn't be very difficult, wouldn't take very long, and not even take much intelligence.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ex-sin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unley Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
If running a brothel in SA is illegal (which I think it still is), then this seems to be a very selective type of raid.
It may be the result of councils intervention, which explains the survival of the "licensed premises" in the city.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Local Councils

Quote:
It may be the result of councils intervention
Yep you're probably right.

For some reason, all I think local councils do is repair footpaths and potholes. But they probably have the enforcement power to shut down places like these when several complaints are made.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ex-sin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess its back to monastry life again.

Can't wait for me next trip to SIN.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Singapore

Quote:
Can't wait for me next trip to SIN
Believe me, I know the feeling.

I used to live there, for almost a decade. Absolutely loved the place - but unfortunately only realised this after leaving, ironically.

Had many great times, at all the well known places - Orchard Towers, Geylang. My favourite "massage" place was Executiv Spa, at Marina South. It's since been demolished I think, a few years ago.

My dream had always been to have 2 bisexual women in a session. Thank god for the internet - so that dream became a reality, thanks to the famous "Eden Club" in Sukhumvit, BKK.

I had always thought this type of thing would be difficult to arrange in SG.

Funny how helpful the internet can be. Through posting on this site, I learnt the Chinese (perhaps Hokkien) word for this service is "tarma". I think it means something like "one and one more".

I entered that word - or specifically the words "lesbo tarma" into the search feature, and lo and behold, out came some gold threads.

I passed through Singapore twice on business late last year - I was lucky to have arranged it this way. I've gotta say - the "Loveseed Club" (seems to be frequently advertised on this site), has the best girls I've ever experienced. How many guys haven't wanted to try 2 women in one session? The great things about these girls, is they do the full-on lesbo acts. I admit, they are probably not really lesbian. But when you're with them you wouldn't think so.

And for the money - SG$129/90/3 each. That is SG$129 for 90 mins, and max 3 shots allowed. If you convert that into Aussie dollars, it works out at A$70/hr per girl, including natural oral. The girls do full-on oral sex with each other, and no doubt other things with dildos (but I was tooo excited so didn't worry about it!).

What I was real impressed with was the quality of the ladies. They are all from Thailand – which I don’t really have a preference, for or against – but the pictures of the girls on Loveseed’s website are fully accurate. What you see is what you get. In fact, not only that, but I recall the girls were even dressed in the same lingerie or bikinis that they appeared in the photo.

The guy in charge – who you don’t actually meet, as all the girls are in hotel rooms – is quite good with the bookings. I originally sent him a text message from overseas and he responded. I think you can contact him via PM in this forum as well. On one occasion, I made a booking, but wanted to make it an hour earlier as I was early. The guy made the changes no problems. So bookings are no problems.

I really highly recommend it.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singapore

Reading these posts are quite disappointing.

I am currently in Melbourne, but will be moving to Adelaide soon. Into SYT, cute/pretty looking girls. Would be great if any bros could recommend other places, RnT joints are fine with me too.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Reading these posts are quite disappointing.

I am currently in Melbourne, but will be moving to Adelaide soon

Adelaide has never been anywhere near like Sydney or Melbourne, in terms of availability of girls in their early 20's.

Refer post #54 above - these places made it just bearable, so long as you knew where they were, and had a car. These 3 places though, fully relied on women coming across from either Sydney or Melbourne, for generally 2 week stints. Very few of the women actually lived in Adelaide. It's probably provided a fair bit of revenue for QANTAS or Virgin (or Jetstar/Tiger) over the years.

As a result of what happened a few weeks ago, there's really no where I can recommend. It's terrible!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1