The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking inexperienced prc HongKun

it has been a while that i start a thread to introduce prc milfs. sama sama got contact from existing prc wl that her sister has arrived & need help. rush down to k81 & got a big handicapped toilet/shower room on the top floor. sms the room nbr to this new wl. within 5 minutes came the door bell. open the door, looks ok lah neither fat nor thin. wore 2-pc green/black blouse with blue denim shorts. the undies were pure lacy white. tested her kissing. wow it escalates to deep frenching in no time. stripped to nude & go for pongpong (bath). soap each other, body rub each other siok siok. dry up, went to bed.

HongKun did a quick body massage. told me she is new and dare not do bj. i accomodator, say ok, let me do the paint job. suckle her A cup breast which she responded with moans while i do some rubbing at her vagina for wetness. she said she cannot tahan, wants my dick to enter. went to take a condom & ask her to put it on. i was pumping her with my hardened dick in no time while frenching was in deep progress. alas, the old cannot beat the young, i cum.

she washed up & told me need to go ica for visa business with sister. so paid her $60 & let her go lor. pm me if you want to share your fj experience with this new kid on the block.

name: hongkun
looks: 6/10 (hair down to shoulder blade)
body: 7/10 (neither fat nor thin, no tummy)
boobs: A
bj: she dare not try leh
french: 10/10
attitude: still shy maybe new
painting: yes she allows
origin: beijing
ht: 1.62m
wt: 50kg
massage: 5/10
damage: 60/2/2, room rental & cd my own $.
rtf: yes (hope she opens up further)
Old 02-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kankan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

bro can share contact....thk
Old 02-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Can PM me? Thanks!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

I no money now, bro.

But I will try to taste this Peking dish after my payday (long long time till end of month)...

I still owe many many bros FRs becos not enough money (even though I have a lot of sperm)...

GF also my CFO so not much money to cheong...

Beware clones...
Old 03-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gunner.arsenal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can i have HongKun ctc.thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

A very big thank you to all brothers who have requested her contact hp nbr. cleared my pm to answer to your requests. please be gentle & nice to her. if got time, follow up with a field report on your bonking experience with HongKun.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can i have HongKun ctc.thanks
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hmm...a gem in the making

hopefully she learns fast n can give bbbj
Old 04-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
james15973 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjames15973 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjames15973 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro, can pass me her contact ? many thanks
Old 04-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
congo0206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can i have her contact,pls.

thanks.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

quite some time liao, ts, please pm me Hongkun contact. I hope her skills improve by now. cum sia.
Old 19-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

prc HongKun service upgrade

many thanks to brothers who have tried HongKun recently. You have given her enough impetus to upgrade her service by one notch. yes, she dares to do bbbj, stop short of cim. those of you who wish to guide her to open up may pm me. have a nice weekend.
Old 23-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Authur for the contact.

Called her & made appointment. In the room thinking must be another lao cai(old lady) but when i open the door, in came a shy, nice height, long hair and quite pleasant looking milf. Her looks grow on you as time passes.

First shot:

Yes, she blows(BBBJ). While she is doing it, kept asking if she is doing the right thing, whether i am painful or enjoying. Although she is not so experience, the way she does bbbj is also not bad. She takes her time using her tongue and slowly bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Shiok!! For a beginner.

I also gave her a good painting and confirm no smell. She enjoys being serviced. I think we stay in this pos for almost 30mins till she cannot take it anymore.

Next come to love making. Got difficulty putting in my dick into her tight pussy. Seem like making love with a virgin cos i think she is too tense, thus she keep contracting her virginal during insertion. But when finally didi went in, hell break loose. During the first few stroke only, her sound blaster was so loud that i am afraid those people walking at the corridors outside can hear. During these period, i can feel her contracting her pussy muscle at least 2 times, before i finally cum. And she kept saying "you make me feel so good".

Second shot:

I become her white mice. She wanted to try CIM. She said since she already made up her mind to work as FL she might as well go all the way. Ho sei liao, she blow me for almost 20mins until the phone ring saying only 10mins left(KNN). Thus no choice quickly put on condom and ask her to switch to doggie style. As she has got a very nice body, doggie is a must try. And her sound blaster blasted all the way untill i came.

This is a very nice girl which is very humble and eager to learn and please. So before she gets red hot, must fast hand fast leg book her.

RTF: 101% YES.

dell

Pls up my point if you think i'm worthy of it.
Old 27-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF - This time round she's got better experience!

Look: 6.5 (milf - she looks pretty to me)
Boobs: A
BBBj: Yes - for me
CIM: Yes - for me
Frenching - Yes - for me
GFE: 9.9 - for me
Service: 9 - for me machiam OC like that

First shot - we frenched like lost lover - she say she like the feeling when i french her (song to hear)
Slowly carressing each other, then she auto roam me using her finger and bbbj me while i fingered her. First shot came quite fast as i felt her already tight cunt tightening even more during love making.

Second Shot - She ask for 69 - Surprise for me. Maybe she remember the last time i did that with her.
So don't give chance paint, rub,finger her until she buay tahan and beg me to enter her.

As ths is the secong shot, my endurance last very long. During one of the missionary, she started her very very loud sound blaster effect again. She say let her enjoy by letting herself go all the way. She started to moan louder and louder and her body started to twist and turn. I continue to pump harder until she finally gave up aloud one and bit me on my left shoulder.- She cum!!! I continue to pump her and this process repeated and this time my right shoulder kanna bitten. It was not very painful bite but can feel her teeth.

Next change to doggie. During doggie when she was very high, she will shout "Bao Bao Wo Qin Ai De" (Dear, hug me tight) damn shiok which is what i did until i cum. She refuse to let my didi out and we hug and kiss and ruba ruba each other until times up damn shiok.

RTF - No need to ask lah 101%

Her looks and service definitely made up for her small boobs size. As she is still green, she is still learning new things and most important, she willing to learn.

A gem not to be missed

Dell

Pls up my point if you think i'm worthy of it.
Old 27-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crazymadness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro! can i have her contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1