The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 01-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Didn’t experience this when I did my IPL there with A**. Only paid for the IPL+1B. It’s time for my IPL session soon and looks like I might need to give other shops a chance. Anyone can recommend other shop around that area that does IPL+release for a reasonable price?
To the bro who zapped me for the above post and left this comment behind “Everything increased so the tips for special service also must UP”, the issue isn’t abt the amount of the tip if you read back. Anyway, like rest of the bros mentioned, just ask and be specific to avoid such “misunderstandings”
Old 01-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To the bro who zapped me for the above post and left this comment behind “Everything increased so the tips for special service also must UP”, the issue isn’t abt the amount of the tip if you read back. Anyway, like rest of the bros mentioned, just ask and be specific to avoid such “misunderstandings”
I UP you back… enjoy
I kanna zapped too for my earlier honest post here… some shops have guardian angels keeping an eye here… haha
Old 01-05-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

upz ur points bro. I also wont pay more than the market rate.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2024, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Jesse, Bukit Merah

I was actually aiming to go to Jurong East to try out a new area. But the shop was closing, do decided to explore more of Bukit Merah area.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jesse, Vietnamese
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass.
French : 11/10 she is truely excellent at this from the start. 11 points because she even really DFK my asshole, and I really enjoyed it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with pink nipples.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. She is really good with her tongue. She cat bath my entire back and really DFK my anus.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10, the tongue was everywhere and back into the anus (+1). Head twisting and wet.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10. Waxed smooth pussy, but a bit stubly by night (-1). Part of the BBBJ was a 69 where I can finger and eat her pussy all I want for a very long time. During regular painting, I also can deep probe her anus.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. Lots of DFK that leads to missionary fucking. Then swap to cowgirl where i exploded into Jesse.

GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10, the whole session was lots of kissing hugging. Really felt like a girlfriend.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 i was expecting wild sexual experience, but came out very happy and wanting more.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 1/5/2024 Late Night
Old 02-05-2024, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post

I was actually aiming to go to Jurong East to try out a new area. But the shop was closing, do decided to explore more of Bukit Merah area.

Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass.
French : 11/10 she is truely excellent at this from the start. 11 points because she even really DFK my asshole, and I really enjoyed it.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. She is really good with her tongue. She cat bath my entire back and really DFK my anus.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10, the tongue was everywhere and back into the anus (+1). Head twisting and wet.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10. Waxed smooth pussy, but a bit stubly by night (-1). Part of the BBBJ was a 69 where I can finger and eat her pussy all I want for a very long time. During regular painting, I also can deep probe her anus.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. Lots of DFK that leads to missionary fucking. Then swap to cowgirl where i exploded into Jesse.

GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10, the whole session was lots of kissing hugging. Really felt like a girlfriend.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 i was expecting wild sexual experience, but came out very happy and wanting more.

Let me be sure i got this right?
U enjoy kissing on d mouth a SW who also kissed ur arse & a zillion other guys'

Eeek....yuk...
Old 02-05-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Eeek....yuk...
I have no problem with that. We all have our own perversions, likes and dislikes, limits, just as one loves durian and another hates it.

Without the inhibition, the lady can proceed with maximum sexual performance.

I have had a lot worse issues then what you mentioned.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Eeek....yuk...
True actual example, since I like to raw and paint and anal. Sometimes it is not my cum that leaks out from the pussy or ass.

Not saying I like it, but when you want to raw, paint and anal you have to accept the risk you are not the only customer.

The lady is open to all.

Exactly because of that she has the sexual skills and performance we desire.
Old 02-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, mind to share her contact?
Old 02-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz your points. Support u.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact/location? Thank you 🙏
Old 02-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 02-05-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can say contact?
Old 02-05-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just went to a newly opened waxing shop near paya lebar mrt. The girl Linda previously from bukit merah. Service not bad and facilities all very new.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

She didn’t offer me AJ…. Need to go punish her 😈
Old 02-05-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
She didn’t offer me AJ…. Need to go punish her 😈
HAHHA YESSS PUNISH! Jitao seat on her face LOLLLL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1