The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2004, 07:37 PM
noooob

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Small Size

Hi bros,
can someone pls advice me?
i read in the forum that the average size of singapore men's d*ck is abt 6 inches.. but mine when fully erected is only 4 inches...
i feel very inferior when i'm wif my gf....

can someone pls advice me on how to increase the size?
is there any medication, exercise, equipments that i can use?

pls do not flame me...
Old 11-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Small Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by noooob
Hi bros,
i read in the forum that the average size of singapore men's d*ck is abt 6 inches.. but mine when fully erected is only 4 inches...

pls do not flame me...
Rubbish! Where in the hell of any forum which says that singapore men's dick is abt 6"? The psychological problem lies in your head my frd. Be it 3", 4" ot even 10" doesn't matter as long of you enjoy the during of climax 2gether. I sincerely hope that your gerfrd also does not mind.

So far i think those medication in the net, pumps, or miracle exercise poses little of usage to lengthen the length, size of your penis. Be happy of what you had.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 11-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Rubbish! Where in the hell of any forum which says that singapore men's dick is abt 6"? The psychological problem lies in your head my frd. Be it 3", 4" ot even 10" doesn't matter as long of you enjoy the during of climax 2gether. I sincerely hope that your gerfrd also does not mind.

So far i think those medication in the net, pumps, or miracle exercise poses little of usage to lengthen the length, size of your penis. Be happy of what you had.
Agreed with you! Indeed.. a good sex intercourse of perfect making is not the size of the d**K. Same thing as the woman boobs (Don't mean that a big boobs woman can have a better sexification!!). All is oneself imagination that make thing different. However, With a thick d**K do make the entire process of making love different for both parties (Sciencific proven!). So, you should think of how you can get sexification with what you have and what you can do with it, make a fully use of it. Otherwise is a waste.

That's a saying, "anything more than your a hand to hold is a waste, e.g. a pair of big boobs, instead of using both hands to hold, sequeese, play, and so on... but they are too big that you need two hands to do .... so at one time only one boobs can be done ....!!!

Remember that!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
simimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
Agreed with you! Indeed.. a good sex intercourse of perfect making is not the size of the d**K. Same thing as the woman boobs (Don't mean that a big boobs woman can have a better sexification!!). All is oneself imagination that make thing different. However, With a thick d**K do make the entire process of making love different for both parties (Sciencific proven!). So, you should think of how you can get sexification with what you have and what you can do with it, make a fully use of it. Otherwise is a waste.

That's a saying, "anything more than your a hand to hold is a waste, e.g. a pair of big boobs, instead of using both hands to hold, sequeese, play, and so on... but they are too big that you need two hands to do .... so at one time only one boobs can be done ....!!!

Remember that!!!
hey bro innocent$ next time u got babe with super big boobs, I volunteer to hold the other boob with both hands for you...hehehehehe
Old 11-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

pls do not flame me...
Noob:

Don't feel inferior. Size might matter to some women, but if your gf really cares for you it's not going to be a problem. Ever hear the saying, "It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean". Very true. Performance counts, not size.

If you want to be a good lover to your GF:

1. Be as concerned (or more) about her pleasure as your own.
2. What's good for you is good for her. If you expect her to give you a bj, you better get down there and return the favor.
3. Take your time with her. Alot of foreplay. Find her sensitive areas and work them over.
4. Try to work on your stamina. Ever hear of Kegal Exercises? It's flexing the pubic muscles. You can do these exercises anywhere. The more you do the exercises, the more control you will have over your ejaculations and the longer you can last. The longer you can last, the happy your GF will be.

Bottom line, figure out what makes your gf get high and give it to her. Women are different, so it might take a while to find her weakness. Have fun figuring it out.

By the way, the medicines, lotions, and other stuff is all crap! Don't bother.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

pls do not flame me...
It's Not The Size, It's Not The Length, It's How Many Times You Do To Make It Right!
Sniper rifles are very long, but only 'One Shot, One Kill'
Submachine assault guns are short, but can 'turt, turt, turt,......' until no end.
i rather be the SHORT assault gun......hehehe.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hear, hear. Well said, all bros who have come to this bro noooob's aid!

But a further word of advice to bro noooob, though--it's not necessary to bring up the actual length of your didi, but since you're more or less anonymous on this forum, regardless of your nick, I guess it's OK. Why do I say that, anyway? If you were to say this outside to people who know you, there are other guys out there who would take advantage of the situation to belittle you. Somehow out there, there will be someone who needs to compensate for his own shortcomings by saying someone else is less of a man because he's got a small didi.

BTW, I'm not saying that because I got a small or even short one. In fact, I got tua ki.

OK lah, size is relative and all that. Just hope you get my point, all the same.

About stuff that's on offer and all that. There are, but I've never tried them, so dunno whether really work or not. There are pumps that bring your manhood to greater heights of swelling; there are dick extensions...Only the pumps I've seen on sale in Singapore--one shop is U4RIA in Peninsula Plaza. The pump, I've heard, does work to a certain extent--it creates a vacuum in the tubing, so that more blood goes into your dick to make it more swollen. Don't think it does anything about length. Also, the effect doesn't last that long, I've heard.

And as for exercises. Sorry lah. None that can make it longer. But exercise will help it last longer--as in can keep erection going longer and can keep from cumming too quickly.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
soulin74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Dear Bros. Not sure if you all know that Bro Noooob has also posted on the "Sex Matters" forum on the same topic. Really dun know why is he doing this.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simimabochap
hey bro innocent$ next time u got babe with super big boobs, I volunteer to hold the other boob with both hands for you...hehehehehe

I think I had to disappoint you for that b'cos I really don't like to go for big boobs (which my previous gf had 36D nearly to E). Initially might be excited with that... but later with that is a 'prob' to me and her when doing a lot of 'things' together. Now, I am having a nice boobs with C Cup gf.. really good and handing especially when having sex...
Old 13-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$

Remember that!!!
so have dick the length across 1 palm enough? 2too much hand cannot hold fully is a waste mah...kekekeke
Old 13-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulin74
Dear Bros. Not sure if you all know that Bro Noooob has also posted on the "Sex Matters" forum on the same topic. Really dun know why is he doing this.
It's OK since the thread is already going into pages. Moreover I think he's not sure wich forum to post lah.. no harm done.
Old 13-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
so have dick the length across 1 palm enough? 2too much hand cannot hold fully is a waste mah...kekekeke

Depend on your gal lor... hahaha... otherwise she need two hands to work on your d**K plus mouth.... very tire oone.. she will stop then.... By then you have to do everything liao. Then Later, some gals will complain... after sex.. you just fall a sleep...hehehehe
Old 25-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 22
hugh jorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=noooob

pls do not flame me...[/QUOTE]

There is a very simple procedure which 'lengthens' the penis. The bottom part of our penis is within our body (which incidently is why fat guys frquently appear to have smaller pricks, and vice versa), there is about an inch or so there depending from person to person. The procedure involves snipping a little ligament near the base, which releases an extra bit of your dick outside the body. It usually results in an extra inch of penis outside the body. In the US this procedure is carried out under local anaestetic on a day surgery basis and it is said to be extremely effective.

Incidently, doctors who do this procedure explain that most patients get it done not for reasons of better fullfilling sexual partners but for reasons of locker room ego.
Old 25-08-2004, 12:29 PM
koolmoss

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

From my own experience, i dont think size does matters.....why?

1) you can make the women cum even without putting your piece in her.
2) women are aroused just by words, sensual movements....as long as she feels loved
3) her g-spot is not very far back on her walls

whatever size your "bro" is, take time, effort and love to make love to her...she will be very appreciative and after finishing the job...dont leave her hanging in the air......talk to her, give her a good hug or give her a kiss. I know its difficult sometimes to do these...but then this little effort will bring you far.....not the size of your dick

Cheers.....just my thoughts
Old 25-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

pls do not flame me...
if you think having a NINE-inch prick would make you a man... let me tell you a short story about my nymph-GF i have

She's always commenting how small chinese men are and decided to fuck a white caucasian one day, so she managed to get 1 one night and he brought her back to his apartment in singapore. she was already smiling from one end to the other when he pulled it out his limp penis.

she smiled cos' his penis wasn't erect and its already around 6" , so she thought, "what happens if its erect !!" ... she wet herself and gave him the best BJ she can possibly give and sure enough, it erected.... about 9" or so

guess what happens when she tries to insert it in her pussy ...

its SO SOFT.... yes, it was big and SO SO SOFT... how is she going to put it in ??? she ended up masturbating for him, her hands ended up sore.... cramped... and look like Popeye's arm the next day...

soo.. BIG isn't EVERY THING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1