The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Guaudit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Days in a Uni

Nice story! Open ending ahhh
Old 05-05-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

The test should be fuck all 3 of them. Whoever makes Sam most shiok will be the one. Anw. Give us part 2 please!
Old 05-05-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@pussluver part 2 please!
Old 05-05-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
@pussluver part 2 please!
Yes pls continue
Old 05-05-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
The test should be fuck all 3 of them. Whoever makes Sam most shiok will be the one. Anw. Give us part 2 please!
Yes, in the presence of one another
Old 05-05-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
thanks for your support and that's why I decided not to delay any longer. So I posted all the way right until the end of the story.

Let me know if you want part 2
Wahhhhhh bro @pussluver who sam choose sia...

Ok I want part 2!
Old 05-05-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes part 2 please!
Old 05-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Clearly he chose Priscilla. She asked if he wanted her to do it while the other 2 only cared about themselves.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Days in an office

It will be a continuation but yet different story. (Days in an office)

coming soon.

Watch for it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in an office

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
It will be a continuation but yet different story. (Days in an office)

coming soon.

Watch for it.

@pussluver niceee can't wait! 👍👍👍
Old 05-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Days in an office

Ep 1

I had 3 women who were interested in me back then.

All 3 were not ugly and in fact one of them had even took part in a pageant. I had actually loved her back then when we were in the University but she was wild and unpredictable.

Eventually, I decided to choose Priscilla because she was more stable and loved me more.

Priscilla was 5 years younger than me and used to be a social media model back in her JC days.

She was earning quite good money until someone sabo-ed her and she lost her sponsors. She had since stopped doing that.

She had an almond shaped face and had long-dyed-brown hair. At 1.62m tall, her body was well portionate.

She had B cups boobs and the highlights of her figure was her long slender legs. She knew that those long legs amplified her sexiness and was never shy to flaunt them.

Sometimes, when she was in the mood, she would wear something shorter with her 3 inch heels. It never fail to cause guys heads to turn to look at her.

We loved each other and had been together ever since her first year in the University.

My dad was working for his long time employer, Mr Wang.

Mr Wang was in his early sixties and his company was dealing in wholesale products.

He treated his employees kindly and almost all the employees seated in the office had worked for Mr Wang for at least 25 years. Only those employees working in the warehouse or doing deliveries, were younger foreigners.

The warehouse was in one of the industrial area in Jurong but the office was a shophouse in the Jalan Bersar area which belonged to Mr Wang.

My dad worked in the Jalan Bersar office and he had brought me to the office many times when I was a kid.

Mr Wang was married and his wife, Mary. She worked in the same office as well.

The bosses did not have any children and so they allowed their employees to bring their kids to the office as long as the child did not create havoc.

Mr Wang seemed to like me a fair bit as I was always reading my books quietly in a corner when I was there.

During the Chinese New Year, my dad would bring me to visit Mr Wang and it continued on until I went to the University.

After graduation, I worked for a year in an MNC but did not like the back stabbing culture there.

Dad told me that he was planning for retirement since his health was not so good.

When Dad found out that I was looking for a job, dad asked Mr Wang if Mr Wang was interested to employ me.

Mr Wang agreed immediately and wanted to employ the both of us at the same time but dad declined and went on to retire.

I took over dad's sales manager position.

Mr Wang treated me well and my salary was quite comfortable.

My Dad fell ill and passed on.

I had been with Priscilla for some years already and since my mum was all alone and we needed to get married within the 100 days of dad's passing or we have to wait 3 years, Priscilla agreed to marry me.

Due to the pandemic, our marriage was a low key affair and we did not invite anyone.

My wife moved into my parent's place to live with us.

My wife lost her job and I was helping her to look at a job site one day when Mr Wang saw what I was doing.

He asked me into his room.

Mr Wang: Sam, why are you looking for a job? Are you not happy here? is it salary or colleagues or work load issue?....

I shook my head

Me: boss.... it's not.... you treat me well and I like working here. It's just that my wife is looking for a job and I'm helping her.

He knew about Priscilla but had not seen her before.

Mr Wang: I see... what does she do?....

Me: she's doing operations....

Mr Wang: ah.... just nice... Mary told me last week that she wanted to take a break.... why not you ask your wife to join us?

Me: ah?.... but 老板娘 is still young....

I was not convinced and felt that he was just trying to help us since he had been treating me more and more like his god-son from the time I started working here.

Mr Wang: wait....

He called Mary into the room.

Mr Wang: 老婆, why not you tell him what you tell me last weekend about the company?

Mary: which one? the one that I want to stop working?

Mr Wang: yes....

She went on to explain that she planned to travel the world before she was too old to move around. So she wanted some time off to spend time getting fit before she made the trip.

I had one last question.

Me: boss and 老板娘, why not ask one of the current uncles or aunties to take over the operational role?

Mary chuckled.

Mary: they are at retirement age and only wants to do what they are doing and don't want any extra headaches.....
Mary: I've spoken to them... they are willing to work for a new manager as long as the new person let them do what they have been doing all these while.....

With that, I did not reject their offer and they wanted to meet Priscilla immediately.

I brought her to their house in Mountbatten Road area and both of them liked her and Priscilla was hired into the company.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Ep 2

13 March 2023
8am

It was Priscilla first day in the office and she had been looking forward to it since we would be working together.

As I was changing, I noticed that she had changed into a tight A-line skirt that wrapped around her perky butt sexily and a front buttoned blouse.

Me: baby, that skirt.... you'll have trouble in the office....

Priscilla: uh? why so?..

Me: the stairs are rather steep and each step is high.... you'll have to lift your leg fairly high to climb it.....

Priscilla: oh... ok....

She changed to a flared skirt.

Priscilla: is this better?....

Me: yeah.... let's go or we'll be late....

Besides Priscilla and I, all the employees in the Jalan Bersar office were over 50s.

Those having difficulties climbing the stairs were older and so they were seated on the first floor.

The 2nd floor was for those who were younger and did not have mobility issues.

Mr Wang was already 66 but he was still healthy and preferred to climb the stairs everyday.

He actually sat on the 2.5th floor. From the 2nd floor, there was half a flight of stairs that led to Mr Wang's room and at the landing outside his room, there was another flights of steps leading up the opposite direction to the 3rd floor.

The 3rd floor was the roof and the door to it was locked.

1st floor:
Uncle Chin - 61
Uncle Heng - 60
Aunty Lily - 62
Aunty Jan - 58
Aunty Mary (Mr Wang's wife) - 61. She used to sit on the 2nd floor but she managed those folks on the first floor and moved down to sit with them since she did not want to climb up and down the stairs all the time.

2nd floor:
me
Priscilla
Uncle Greg - 52
Uncle Jacky - 55

8.55am

I parked my car and we entered the office together.

Both the first floor uncles were excited to see her and crowded around Priscilla as they made the introduction.

The 2 uncles seemed lecherous but I knew that they were nice folks as they had been very good towards me for the past few years.

I did not blame them for their behaviour when they saw my wife because after all these years, they had no eye candy and she was the first young and pretty girl in the company.

Me: 老板娘, I bring her up to meet Uncle Greg and Jacky?

Mary: ok....

Me: come, let's go....

She took off her heels and followed me.

I climbed up the stairs first with Priscilla behind me.

At the top of the stairs, I turned back and looked down at her. I caught sight of Uncle Heng looking up at us. When he saw me, he waved before walking away.

I introduced her to Greg and Jacky before showing her to her desk.

9.10am

Pricilla went down to meet Mary in the meeting room to start her training.

I left them to that and went out to meet a new prospect.

I was the sales manager but I did not bother too much with Greg and Jacky as they had been with the company for such a long time. I didn't want them to feel unhappy that they were not promoted and yet have to report to a much younger guy.

I let them continue managing their own set of existing customers and did not ask them to hunt for new customers.

Although Mr Wang did not set a sales target for my team, I still did the hunting on my own so that there would be new customers for the company.

11.30am

When I returned to the office, Priscilla had finished her first segment of her training and was climbing up the stairs back to her seat.

Once again, I noticed that Uncle Heng was looking up the stairs. This time when he saw me, he quickly went back to his desk.

I looked up and found out the reason what he was looking at.

Due to the steep elevation of the stairs, once my wife was halfway up, I was able to look up her skirt, especially since it was a flared skirt. I could see her perky butt cheeks and even the black lacy thongs she was wearing today. As she got higher, the view got better.

I had not realized this since I never peeped at the aunties before.

I thought of telling her but if I did so, Priscilla might start to feel awkward and I did not want her to work in an awkward environment especially since this was her first day. Moreover, I knew that Uncle Heng was harmless.

She disappeared from the stairway on the 2nd floor.

I went up the stairs and had another surprise.

Due to the limitation in space and the office layout of the 2nd floor, Priscilla's desk was facing the top of the stairs directly.

However, there was no blockage on the front of her desk and at the top of the stairs, when I turned my head, my eye level was in line with the seat of her chair.

In this position, I was able to look up her skirt when she was seated.

She noticed that I was staring from the stairs and seemed to have realized this as well

Priscilla: er... baby.... is there something to block this part?....

I climbed the remaining steps and went over to her.

Greg and Jacky were out meeting customers and only Priscilla and I were on level 2 currently. I was not sure if Mr Wang was around as he was not on the same level as us but I spoke softly.

me: baby, this place is populated with older folks.... and remember I told you that they are rather nice people?.... I'm sure they won't be interested in you....

Priscilla: but they are guys.... they'll still stare....

Me: hmm.... Look at the tables, they are all the same.... but if you are concerned, I'll ask Aunty Mary if she can get someone to replace the desk....

My wife was always considerate to others and that was why I had chosen to be with her and not the other girls back then.

Priscilla: er.... let's not bother her.... maybe I'll wear pants everyday from tomorrow onwards....

Me: up to you....

17 March 2023
Friday

For the whole week, Priscilla wore pants

20 March 2023
Monday

From the past week, Priscilla realized that the 2 older men did not come up to the 2nd floor. Only Greg, Jacky, Mr Wang and I would be up on the 2nd floor and the 2 sales guys were mostly not around.

As she was always uncomfortable wearing pants, she wore short skirts to office again. She just needed to make sure that when she heard someone coming up the stairs, she would faced her legs in another direction.

Uncle Heng had been disappointed after the first day but now that he saw her back in skirts, he seemed excited again.

However, in the mornings when we were arrived at the office, I would hang around the first floor while she went upstairs so that he would not go over and peep.

Nevertheless, I had to go out for meetings and when I returned to the office, on a few occassions, I had caught him peeping up her skirt when she climbed the stairs.

Eventually, I gave up trying to be her bodyguard.

Unless she wore a pair of shorts or pants, it was not possible for her to stay upstairs throughout the day or for me to monitor Uncle Heng all the time.

April 2023

For past month, Mary trained Priscilla in her work.

Priscilla began to liase with the workers in the warehouse and also made sure that the deliveries were completed.

July 2023

The first week of July, Mary decided that Priscilla was good enough to handle the operational matters on her own.

Mary officially told everyone that Priscilla would take over and she would only be going into the office once a month.

Coincidentally, Mr Wang told everyone that he would only be coming to the office 3 times a week as he would be spending more time with Mary. We can still reach him on the phone if we wanted.

Last edited by pussluver; 06-05-2024 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

anyone knows how to embed an image?

I tried with
[IMG]http://imgur.com/a/IPUcDFO

and the close brackets but nothing happens

Old 06-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 16
dolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of light

Wanna up your point but not allowed to 😂

Bro you should consider publishing 🤣
Old 06-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Wanna up your point but not allowed to 😂

Bro you should consider publishing 🤣
Thanks for the compliments but my writing full of grammatical & spelling errors. Also not much market for erotica.

I am writing just as a hobby and I m glad you enjoy the story

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1