The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Littlelembitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun at Boys Club

Wanna ask if any of the guys or gals here have been to any boys club. But I had my wild fun there and the experience is damn shiok
Old 30-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fun at Boys Club

whats a boys club?
Old 30-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelembitch View Post
Wanna ask if any of the guys or gals here have been to any boys club. But I had my wild fun there and the experience is damn shiok
What's a boy's club? Is that like when all the people there are boys? Like a gay homosexual club? U had your wild fun in there? How many times you got your asshole fucked in there. Damn shiok izzit?

Last edited by Angmolover; 31-03-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old 30-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Haha interesting guys here. A Boys Club is like gigolo club. Boys are there to entertain gals.

I m a little bitchy gal seeking company and fun with the guys there
Old 30-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What's a boy's club? Is that like when all the people there are boys? Like a gay homosexual club? I had your wild fun in there? How many times you got your asshole fucked in there. Damn shiok izzit?
He said he feel shiok must have fuck in the ass
Old 31-03-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
He said he feel shiok must have fuck in the ass
Yeah, must have fucked up his brain too. This kind of no head no tail post shows what a brainless fuck he is.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

As I m saying I am a little bitchy gal who is trying to share my experience when I went to boys club to seek fun and pleasure.

Went there at first just to support my guy fren, in the end got addicted because I have so much wild fun there with all the guys groping around me whenever I am there.

Will share a little more soon on some of the kinks I got from the pretty boys there…
Old 02-04-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Started going to boys club recently for fun since the usual clubs are boring. Also to support my guy fren. Got so much excitement lately that I got hook to it.

I remember the last one that I went, I drank so much that the few guys around me were groping all over me. Made me felt so freaking high and wild. Two were by my sides trying to fondle with my tits and another naughty boy was sliding his hand along my inner thigh. I was so pleasured that I have to reach out for one of the guy’s tool. Gosh it was so hard… that nite was so damn wild and satisfying…am definitely gg back for more…
Old 05-04-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Went back again to the club last nite. Only managed to have two pretty boys to accompany me at first. Then later the bouncer came in to join us. We were having our usual card games and singing songs over drinks. As expected, was overwhelmed by the many drinks when I lost in all the games, these naughty guys just took turns to down me with the whisky one after another. When the guys see tat I am so high and acting wild and out of control, they started their naughty acts again.

One of the guys was slipping his hand underneath my top and grabbing my boobs (I must admit I have small tits), but I can feel they are so pointed when he touched me. The other guy was sliding his hand thru my denim shorts, gosh, I was damn freaking wet at my panties. His fingers was playing with my clit throughout till I cum! Both these cheeky guys took the chance to grab my hands to their tools. And they were so damn freaking hardon.

Will leave you guys to imagine what went on after that in that room last nite…I was filled with so much lust…gosh
Old 05-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like someone trying to advertise for a club...
Old 05-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Found identical name at USC…wonder is it the same bitch haha

Last edited by SimplyLoveThong; 05-04-2024 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Avoid photo
Old 05-04-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife used to chiong boys clubs nearby concorde hotel there. It's for the rich ladys. Heard some hang flower is 10k plus one. Want buy guys out also min 500 or 1k.

So TS, you got buy guys out before?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 1
WarNut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
My wife used to chiong boys clubs nearby concorde hotel there. It's for the rich ladys. Heard some hang flower is 10k plus one. Want buy guys out also min 500 or 1k.

I also want to know for future job prospect haha! Like seriously, I know countries like Japan , China , Vietnam boys club make hella lot of bucks. How about our local scene, got potential Bo?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
I also want to know for future job prospect haha! Like seriously, I know countries like Japan , China , Vietnam boys club make hella lot of bucks. How about our local scene, got potential Bo?
You can earn quite alot if you're tall and handsome. I think min height is 175 or something. You need to be able to sing also, as it's more of a talent show than a sex club. My wife say got a JJ Lin looking guy at the club, sings like him also. He everytime go stage sure got ladys hang him flower from 5k to 10k.

The club will comms 20 percent of the flower. So you still get 8k per flower. Go try lor, it's at cuppage plaza iirc. All the boys club uses brand name like bvlgari, gucchi etc.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post

Hanging flowers to support yes, no need a lot. A couple of hundreds at most.
No need to buy guys out la. The guys are willing to have fun with me in the private room. It’s a win win for me and the guys…I get my kinks and satisfaction. They get to touch me and sometimes even more haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1