The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Went to Eves yesterday, thanks for the good directions. Since is a national holiday this weekend. The place was deserted. 2 girls was the max I could get. For (ouch) 230,000₩. Service is mechanic, but you can't beat the experience.

I tried talking to Sarah, but she didn't reply. I guess this is a big holiday. I'm here till Sunday. If anyone wants to go clubbing, PM me. My Korean is poor, but I can go by with it.
Old 27-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Chico27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful, there is a huge crackdown going on across Seoul these days...
Old 28-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Originally going to seoul... last minute my gf want to tag along.. Zzzz... must be good boy liao..
Old 29-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Hulksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi met Heather during my stay (thank god). Wonderful girl, sexy young and free spirited amazing gf....I hope to meet her again on my next trip.
Old 30-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

gambitnineseven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sigh too bad i didn;t see this thread earlier...
when i was in seoul, i went to many of the massage places and health spas but they said its only for locals.
even their fishtank street in yeongdeungpo area was for locals only.
they totally ignore anyone who does not speak korean.

but generally it is more expensive there.
singapore is better...
Old 01-10-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
be1cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be going to Seoul next week and would appreciate it if some bro can PM me some contacts of nice girls to contact while there... like sarah or heather
thnx
Old 02-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
krage88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
In general, Anmas are open 7 days a week. The best days are either sunday or a monday night at any time. Though these nights are the nights many of their girls are off so selection is not as high as other nights.

on a Tuesday -Thursday, try going from 8pm-10pm to avoid the rush.

I would personally avoid going to upscale anmas on a Friday or Saturday night. If it's the only time you have, go for it, but expect a crowd.

Upscale Anmas also have day shift girls. These girls are usually not a hot as those who work the nights but their mood and attitude are much much better from my experience, though selection will be very limited.

The worst times to go are Friday or Saturday night after 2 or 3am. The girls have probably worked non stop all night and will not be in the most 'romantic' of moods.
Just tried Black Hole in Sinsa-dong last week and Bro Shim is pretty much spot on in all regards. Directions were good but bear in mind the building right before the anma has now been demolished which isn't the case in the photos posted. Asia...endless construction.

This isn't meant to be a FR but my experience there was very good even though I went at 16:00 on a weekday. Full disclosure: I'm an overseas Korean so I don't really get the foreigner treatment but I can offer some tips to anyone who is vaguely East Asian-looking. Try to just walk up the counter confidently and put down 200K in cash. When pressed you can either say you're Korean but grew up in Canada/US/Australia ("gyopo" is the work for overseas) or claim to be an adopted Korean ("ee-byang"). Curious to see if that works for anyone. Credit card amount is 210K but avoid that if you don't speak the language because it involves more conversation. The manager working during the day speaks pretty serviceable English so hopefully you'll get her. No idea about the night shift.

Had a brief chat with the 아줌마/auntie and she told me they run 24 hours with two shift changes: 8AM and 8PM. Optimal timing might then be something like 7:30PM.

Hope this helps.

K88
Old 03-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Sojuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone wants to hit up room salons or booking clubs hit me up. 24 years old, gyopo and can speak fluent Korean. Also looking for info on any herb or hash.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

tgovm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojuice View Post
If anyone wants to hit up room salons or booking clubs hit me up. 24 years old, gyopo and can speak fluent Korean. Also looking for info on any herb or hash.
Sounds fun...PM me.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Sojuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check your inbox.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

johnnyasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know what's the deal with 조 건 만남 - jogeon mannam? And why the reservation fee.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

berttwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question for everyone out there.
Is a shaved pussy uncommon for Korean girls. If so why is that?
I have not been with a lot of Korean woman, but the majority are unshaven.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyasia View Post
Anybody know what's the deal with 조 건 만남 - jogeon mannam? And why the reservation fee.
This usually happens over the Internet. You log onto certain chatting sites, and hook up with girls who are willing to meet with you for a fee. Thus this clearly requires Korean language skills and more importantly, patience. And you need a lot of luck to get someone decent (many who look good on the internet are horrible in person). I arranged this a few times, but I ran away all but once because the girls were not up to my standard to say the least. At one occasion, the girl was decent, but she was truly a bitch. Also, although they are supposed to be non-working girl, I don't see the point. At the point when they began to do this, they ARE working girls, aren't they?

All in all, if you are a foreigner, this is something you do NOT want to consider. I am a Korean who speaks perfect Korean, but this is not an efficient way to achieve your goal (?). There are much better options out there.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berttwo View Post
Question for everyone out there.
Is a shaved pussy uncommon for Korean girls. If so why is that?
I have not been with a lot of Korean woman, but the majority are unshaven.
There is a cultural element to this. In the past, shaven pussies are considered to be unlucky. Koreans used to say "if you fuck a shaven pussy, you will be unlucky for 10 years."

More importantly, this is most likely to be the Korean culture of public bath house. Almost everyone goes to public bath house (Sauna). You have to be naked there. If your pussy is well-trimmed, people may suspect you are a hooker or a slut. I do trim my bushes (not shaven, but trim), but whenever I go to a Sauna, I often feel that some people are starring at my groin. They could be admiring the grandness of my tool, but I doubt it
Old 05-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

alrightguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

FR on W Massage @ Seolleung

Environment:
Nice & Clean. One of the newer establishments.

Damage: 220k krw (1 girl, massage, no event)

Girl:
Service: Shower. Soapy Body Slide. BBBJ. Cowgirl. Missionary. Kiss. Smoke & Chat. Pretty decent but nothing outstanding.
Looks: 6/10
Comments: Overall, I think the door bitch didn't like the fact that I was foreign (from HK) so she gave me a shitty price and a less than stellar girl.

Massage:
ironically, the masseuse is excellent. one of the best I have experienced in Korea. good power and hits the right spots. although if you are homophobic, you will feel uneasy coz you are just separated by your bath robe and u will be going all free Willy on him. lol.

RTF:
One of the poorer sessions I have had in Korea. Hit or Miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1