The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
magicalmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
steroids and sexual performance

hi guys i wa recently introduced to steroids call trenbolone by a friend. Says that not only can burn fat and gain muscle but also increase sex drive. Any guys have any experience to share ? i guess its easier to get opinion from people that tried as compared to review on the internet
Old 23-08-2013, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
l3lackcat13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: steroids and sexual performance

its true but aot of side effect like hair loss,headaches,high blood,IMPOTENCE,reduced sperm count,aching joints,aggresive behavior,SHINKAGE OF THE TESTICLES,enlarged prostate,liver damage,urinary and bowel problems,DEVELOPMENT OF BREASTS,severe acne on face and back,storkes and blood clots,nausea.....etc etc BRO you sure you wanna try it?
Old 23-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

My buddy of 12 years died on 12/04/2013 from taking this garbage. Try it if you wanna die early, or else... Please don't be stupid.
Old 23-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yoshi is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,
I hv been in the scene for more than a decade.
I would advise you to do it with a medical doctor for the simple reason that you do not want the side effects that other bros are talking about.
Though you may not see it on your fren not urself immediately, the abuse and overdosage from ignorance can kill you. Your liver, kidney and heart needs to be monitored when you on roids so that you dun end up like the silent majority. Get wat I mean?
Old 23-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

TS...
Try not to take this type of stuffs. The cons outweigh the pros. I have friends hospitalized because of heart attack! And they are young...less than 30yrs of age

If u really MUST take...take in small dosages and visit a doctor reguarly or rather frequently to check on your liver etc...
Old 23-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
colinboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... best is dun take these stuff... got a friend told steroid and end up in the hospital with damages to his inner organs...
Old 23-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmike View Post
hi guys i wa recently introduced to steroids call trenbolone by a friend. Says that not only can burn fat and gain muscle but also increase sex drive. Any guys have any experience to share ? i guess its easier to get opinion from people that tried as compared to review on the internet
Bro save money and get HGH instead
However its better to have a doctor administer for you
Look at my ex boss Augustine Lee, 60 year old, still look good because he has a regular doctor

Its very ex
Old 23-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, just go NATURAL. Why take such CRAP? You are not trying to be Mr Olympiad Fucking Machine or Mr Olympiad. STEROID KILLS..... Go website and search, there are many NATURAL athletes with rock hard ripped symmetrical well defined bodies. And MOST impt, these physiques will last with their age.

Steroid is deadly shortcut to the above with tonnes of side effects inhibiting in it. Most likely you would not LIVE to enjoy your glory. Or you would have to spend lots of $$$$$$$ to maintain your glory! Go website search and there are tonnes of fatal examples of athletes who died YOUNG due to STEROID.

AS for how to fuck better, there are already many posts in SBF with TRUELIFE and PROVEN (I have read and tried several) tricks, tips, heatlhcare.

As for to look muscular and healthy, EXERCISE, PROPER REST AND RECOVERY, CORRECT DIET, GOOD MENTAL HEALTH.

NO STEROID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 23-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Bro save money and get HGH instead
However its better to have a doctor administer for you
Look at my ex boss Augustine Lee, 60 year old, still look good because he has a regular doctor

Its very ex
I read a book and it says this which I always remember.

FIT not equal to HEALTHY = e.g. bodybuilder, footballer, runner, etc who is great in his/her sport. But the athlete takes banned drugs, anabolic, juice, smokes, drinks ..... The body looks good but is unhealthy. This person is
still subject to cardiac arrest, stroke, organ failure, impotency.....

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 23-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
magicalmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys appreciate all your replies. I guess natural is the way to go bah..
Old 23-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

If you are asking this means you are not in the scene and would only endanger yourself. Also, out of all avenue, you asked in this forum. lol.

There are other ways you can do to increase your sexual performance. Look for testosterone boosters e.g. zinc, garlic. Blood circulation "booster" e.g. nitric oxide, arginine, fish oil. Lastly is to exercise regularly. Jog frequently to boost your stamina.

I lasted more than an hour and made a girl cummed through penetration 4x until she literally hooked me and asked for one more. All this just by jogging, popping a left over NO, and one can of 100 plus.

Q: -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1