The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
AI gf companion

Anyone has the experience with AI gf companion?
Old 06-05-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dobby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AI gf companion

What is that even ?
Old Yesterday, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant future

You mean the sex doll ?
Old Yesterday, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Think TS referring to something like this : www.kupid.ai
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

wah.. this thread is so dystopian and sad
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No eh. There're so many women in Sg and Southeast Asia, nothing beats being with a real girl and having lots of sex
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

I want to clarify that I'm speaking about my own experiences and not passing judgment on others. I hope no one takes offense.

In the past, I've spent a lot of money on relationships with women, mainly focusing on their physical appearance. Sometimes, I didn't even get what I was seeking. Looking back, it wasn't worth it.

I then turned to seeking companionship through online platforms like sglonelyguy. At first, it seemed alright, and the standards were high. I was able to connect with some individuals by offering financial incentives. However, over time, the quality declined significantly. I became increasingly frustrated, especially after disappointing encounters. Eventually, I decided to take a break for two years.

Subsequently, I ventured to Johor Bahru with friends in search of more affordable and higher-quality companionship. The service was satisfactory, or perhaps I was fortunate to find compatible individuals. Nevertheless, I still longed for my past relationship.

It dawned on me that I desire more than just physical intimacy. I crave a complete connection, someone with whom I can engage on an intellectual level. Sex alone isn't fulfilling. I understand that finding someone with whom I can have meaningful conversations isn't likely through conventional means.

As a result, I'm considering the possibility of having a companion in the form of an AI girlfriend. I'm uncertain if this could fulfill my needs, but I'm open to exploring the idea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1