The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yaloh...we older liao the girls all treat us different liao...
sometimes i bring along yusof ishak n introduce him to the gers...
they very happy to see him and then also treat me differently
Old 31-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried g17
very good attitude and service from her.
will rtf again if she is available.

worth for the cat50
Old 01-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yaloh...we older liao the girls all treat us different liao...
No offense bro but i beg to differ on this. Some girls, especially the older days of yesteryear, treats everyone the same unless you are disrespectful to them. That is irregardless of looks or age.
But nowadays, the attitude and outlook of the majority of girls are different. Which is why they treat each individual differently. Only a few rare good ones still have the traditional way of treatment. Which is also why the popularity of thai girls are going down and business is getting bad. Only hope that more good ones will reach our shores and they fully deserve our support, irregardless of their looks or age or size.
My opinion and it may differ from people but no offense to anyone. Happy chionging.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

G17 Bbbj or Cbj..don mind thanks!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
G17 Bbbj or Cbj..don mind thanks!
bbbj for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
sometimes i bring along yusof ishak n introduce him to the gers...
they very happy to see him and then also treat me differently
lol....his the most handsome liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
No offense bro but i beg to differ on this. Some girls, especially the older days of yesteryear, treats everyone the same unless you are disrespectful to them. That is irregardless of looks or age.
But nowadays, the attitude and outlook of the majority of girls are different. Which is why they treat each individual differently. Only a few rare good ones still have the traditional way of treatment. Which is also why the popularity of thai girls are going down and business is getting bad. Only hope that more good ones will reach our shores and they fully deserve our support, irregardless of their looks or age or size.
My opinion and it may differ from people but no offense to anyone. Happy chionging.
yes i agree...there are some wls who give consistent good treatment

for those wls who work hard and give consistent good treatment...i fully agree we should also support them...best way to support is by rtf and by posting fr

but rtf also can get sian 1...so post fr is also good ... let other people know about her
Old 03-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes i agree...there are some wls who give consistent good treatment

for those wls who work hard and give consistent good treatment...i fully agree we should also support them...best way to support is by rtf and by posting fr

but rtf also can get sian 1...so post fr is also good ... let other people know about her[/QUOTE]

Cannot agree more with you bro. Now can't even hear any working lady calling 'ah hia' (big brother) at all. Last time, can hear them addressing this so politely ąt least 10 times throughout the 25 mins. Sigh
Old 04-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

[/QUOTE]
Cannot agree more with you bro. Now can't even hear any working lady calling 'ah hia' (big brother) at all. Last time, can hear them addressing this so politely ąt least 10 times throughout the 25 mins. Sigh[/QUOTE]
canot agree with u mor ...
now they onli call me uncle...
tauchio laew...
Old 04-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cannot agree more with you bro. Now can't even hear any working lady calling 'ah hia' (big brother) at all. Last time, can hear them addressing this so politely ąt least 10 times throughout the 25 mins. Sigh
have, g21 of 666 called me ah hia many2 times, not sure if she is still around tho...
Old 04-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
have, g21 of 666 called me ah hia many2 times, not sure if she is still around tho...
Thanks bro. One of the very few rare girls who do that now. Will go have a look if free. Thanks very much for the info. Cheers
Old 04-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro. One of the very few rare girls who do that now. Will go have a look if free. Thanks very much for the info. Cheers
she is big n tall ah, see my fr first, u hv been warned.
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.p...postcount=4378
Old 05-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
she is big n tall ah, see my fr first, u hv been warned.
https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.p...postcount=4378
Haha...thanks bro for the warning and thread. Think i better skip as not so deliciously inviting. Thanks a million. Cheers
Old 05-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I poked my head in here the other day having just finished a session to check out the latest line-up and DAAAAMN!!! G18's apparently HUGE natural titties! Is she new? Anyone try her out yet?
Old 05-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
I poked my head in here the other day having just finished a session to check out the latest line-up and DAAAAMN!!! G18's apparently HUGE natural titties! Is she new? Anyone try her out yet?
G18 consider long here. But gd service massage.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
insanead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43 mean lorong 8 house 43?
Old 05-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i was there last week and saw g18 but cant remember now how she looks like
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1