The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freedombub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hiv?

I had protected sex with a FL 5 months ago, i remember right after the incident i began to feel very weak and felt like there was a sore in my throat. My body has been feeling weak since then (not my usual strong self) and i had several symptoms such as yellowish tongue, a slight loss of weight, i became shorter and had a hollow feeling in my knees.

Therefore i highly suspected that it was HIV and i went for several tests stated below:
HIV rapid finger prick 4th Gen test (1 month after exposure)- Negative
HIV rapid finger prick 4th Gen test (3 months after exposure)- Negative
HIV Ag/Ab normal blood test (3 months 19 days after exposure)- Negative
HIV RNA PCR test (3 months 11 days after exposure)- Not detected

I was already expecting the results to come out positive but none of them did. Maybe it is still too early and i have to wait until the 6 month mark to confirm? Or am i suffering from other diseases which i do not know like HPV? I have been really depressed the past few months and cant even work a part time job. Please help. Thanks alot.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv?

The most likely cause of your symptoms is a disease of the mind known as hypochondria.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2015, 03:54 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..is this your excuse for not working?
me think you super paranoid and need to visit a psychiatrist.

firstly, those symptoms doesnt not appear immediately after the act...
lost of weight and extreme tiredness are usually symptoms for those at a late stage of HIV infection.

Lastly, it is pretty safe to say you are HIV negative from the test result you have taken. Cheer up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedombub View Post
I have been really depressed the past few months and cant even work a part time job. Please help. Thanks alot.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Everybody tell me the problem is with my mind, but however much i try not to think about it and move on, i still have the symptoms. That's why im very confused and worried as to what is wrong with my body. And i still doubt the negative HIV test results that i had.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

well..you could have some health problem but it is most unlikely to be HIV.
seriously mate, i dont know of any illness that have all the symptoms you mentioned

go see a doctor and do a full health screen.

Quote:
Everybody tell me the problem is with my mind, but however much i try not to think about it and move on, i still have the symptoms. That's why im very confused and worried as to what is wrong with my body. And i still doubt the negative HIV test results that i had.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You could be dying but I doubt very much HIV is the cause.

You could have some form of cancer or some other serious ailment.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-08-2015, 09:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Is there a logical reason for you to doubt the HIV tests you had?
I don't think so.

So the logical conclusion to make is you do not have HIV.
Which leads to the next logical conclusion - your symptoms are due to something other than HIV.

If you keep barking up the HIV tree and refuse to acknowledge the fact that there could be something else wrong with you, you will end up in a lot of trouble.

I had a patient who was exactly like you. He had symptoms. He kept testing for HIV even though all his tests were negative. He refused to test for anything else. One day he collapsed and was found to have Typhoid. Luckily he survived after being sent to hospital.

Read the full story here: http://blog.askdrtan.com/2-cases-of-.../#.VcLEn_mqqko

You want to end up like that?
I don't think so.

So please go see a doctor and find out the REAL cause of your symptoms.

Last edited by DoctorTan; 06-08-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DoctorVChia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had protected sex with a FL 5 months ago, i remember right after the incident i began to feel very weak and felt like there was a sore in my throat. My body has been feeling weak since then (not my usual strong self) and i had several symptoms such as yellowish tongue, a slight loss of weight, i became shorter and had a hollow feeling in my knees.

Therefore i highly suspected that it was HIV and i went for several tests stated below:

I was already expecting the results to come out positive but none of them did. Maybe it is still too early and i have to wait until the 6 month mark to confirm? Or am i suffering from other diseases which i do not know like HPV? I have been really depressed the past few months and cant even work a part time job. Please help. Thanks alot.
As some previous forumers had commented, your tunnel vision isn't going to help with your diagnosis and management.
See a doctor and have him/her properly assess your health.
Wishing you all the best
Old 06-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

He is the kind who will insist that he has HIV no matter what test he has undertaken. Whatever others say is wrong and only he is right.

There is only one place for him.....IMH
Old 06-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your replies. I did a full health checkup and a series of blood tests, everything was normal, heart, liver, cholesterol etc. Thus im still unable to identify the problem with my body. Is it possible for a hiv test to show up positive only at the 6 months mark?
Old 06-08-2015, 08:21 PM

i would like to think the tests you did is conclusive at 3 months.

however from what i have read.... there are rare cases of hiv test result showing positive at the 6 months test date... but it is usually due to the person having a compromised immunity system (e.g cancer). dont look like you have that since u have done the full health check and everything is normal.

Quote:
Thank you for all your replies. I did a full health checkup and a series of blood tests, everything was normal, heart, liver, cholesterol etc. Thus im still unable to identify the problem with my body. Is it possible for a hiv test to show up positive only at the 6 months mark?

Old 07-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Oh well, i guess i will just take another test at 6 months to confirm whether its HIV or not, then see how from there...
Old 07-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jill88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Hiv?

Quote:

HIV - confirmed.
Treatment - send u to Mental Health Hospital and stay there for life !
Old 08-08-2015, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes but extremely rarely.

Read this:
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/fals...iv-elisa-test/
Old 08-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
liamneeson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No HIV lah!