The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H14 R5 - Bao Er
This my first RTF, no sure any brother had write about her before, but for a S$30 budget quickie, with well maintain body, a sweet young 33yrs MILF is a gem not to be missed.
She always wear a tight jean short with T-shirt, petite but fair, smooth skin and well toned body! Her face thou got abit made over chin, but still got the pretty looks.
In the room, friendly sop chats, slight wash up at the little basin for me, and next would be lying in her bed awaiting for her service. She would powder me, then use her breasts to roam over mine body, abit of ball sucking, 5mins of BJ and follow by cowgal non stop. About 5mins later, she wanted me to do her in missionary, and from there, while start pumping her, she would start moaning and sex talks. After a few minutes of full and fiece thrusting, I exploded but she wouldnt let me stop, kept moving her hips up&down and mumbled tat want to squeeze me dry after we stopped action, while my didi still inside her, through the condom, I could still felt her rythamatic pulse inside her !

Face: 7/10 ( taiwan actress looks)
Body: 8.5/10 petite
Tits: B and soft, nice to squeeze
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: nver try
BJ: 7/10
CIM: dont think she allow
French: not allow
Painting: not allow
FJ: 7/10
Damage: S$30, wonder any brother pay higher?
Attitude: accomodating
RTF: Yes, during low budget seasons.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just returned from a mission at H7R11.

I was hoping to see more WL but apparently right about the time that I left (at about 12.30pm) H10 and 14 were still shut. And I thought they were operational at 11am.

FRs indicated that H16R13 to 16 provided pretty good bbbjs. Unfortunately, 13 and 15 were closed and 14 was parading a black face so I sort of backed off. 16 was available but was smoking incessantly - I decided to pass.

H24R12 was also shut tight. Any bros here know if they've all gone back to their kampongs? Nothing on the door to give any indication.

Anyway, after shuffling back n forth, I decided to empty my nuts in H7R11. Wasn't all that smiley but I thought "oh what the heck." Turns out to be one of the better experiences for me!

After the customary washing, she ushered me to the bed. I lay down n she said no, on your fours. I'm like WTF? Moments later, I knew why. Some soft lashing of the tongue on my butt hole. I'm not a fan of AR, but I gotta hand this to her - it actually felt good

Then I was on my back and she gave me the most exquisite balls suck I ever experienced. Again, I'm no fan of balls sucking cos if the pressure's too much, it can actually cause discomfort. But this time it was wet and moist and goooooddd

Finally, the much anticipated bbbj! Just the right amount of suction and after about 3 mins, I had to put a stop to it, lest I blast off in the orifice

I don't know why she said "thank you" when I asked her for the condom. Anyway, she expertly slipped it on me - no hands , and proceeded to mount me. What followed was rather comical. She started with her fake moans and called me "Dare". I was like dare what? Then it occured to me that she meant "Dear"

So I flipped her on her back and assumed the missionary position. Did I say it was a pleasure watching her tits jiggle when I pounded her? Frantic shoving followed suit with her grunting more "Dares" plus "Fuck me" and I soon unloaded my love juice into the rubber.

Bros, not a single smile from her throughout but it was a great bonk still in my opinion. She washed me up and off I went on my merry way.

Scores:

Looks - 6.5/10 (Would've been a 7.5 if she smiled)
Figure - 7/10 (Not fat, not thin, just nice)
Boobs - 8/10 (not too big, not too small. A handful but most importantly, 100% natural)
Catbath - 8/10
AR - 8/10
BbbJ - 8/10 (within than 10 mins)
FJ - 7/10 (didn't feel all that tight)
Attitude - 8/10
GFE - 8/10
RTF - Yes..after I've tried others

If u like my FR, up me pls. If u detest it, pls don't zap me
Old 02-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtocock View Post
can anyone give FR on cat 20 and 30 WLs?

I see only CAT 50s which i can't afford..
I RTF H4R9 today.

Her name is Annie from KL. She is very aunty. But I love aunties.

She is fair and soft and smooth. In her late forties, early fifties. Nice smile if she likes you. Breasts smooth and nipple big, and sags, but I just love to rub and rub as she sucks and sucks.BJ with good suction. FJ with tight muscle control at entrance of pussy.

Worth the $20 she charges.

Service improves as you RTF and she recognises you.

I just love to fuck aunties. And it is very exciting to see them do BJ. No one expect aunties to be able to suck cock well.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking The mirror

[QUOTE=mbam;4534889]H14 R5 - Bao Er
This my first RTF, no sure any brother had write about her before, but for a S$30 budget quickie, with well maintain body, a sweet young 33yrs MILF is a gem not to be missed.

Bro mbam, yes! Bao Er has her threads yrs ago, i think u may search for it by selecting past yrs threads. A bro has mention yrs ago, Bao Er room is next to a full mirror. She is another WL i can consider ugrade to $50, cause she has maintain her stds all these times.

Last edited by jacky43; 02-02-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

RTF for Sally(H2R3). This was I ihink the 5 or 6 times I had patronised her. As usual, very excellent for Cat 50. AR, BBBJ, Frenching, Catbath etc is very good. Worth the price paid. I even asked her to dim the light inside the room as she is very customer-orientated.

With Regards
Vigilant42
Old 03-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Juz wanna give some views on Diamond, maybe will be zap or watever, but juz my honest opinion....sadly, diamond didnt fare well in the looks department, i think she's really really very average looking that i really doubt she can command $150 at GL previously....but services wise, yes, she's quite good in her catbath and BBBJ, but no AR from her lehz? Overall, was 1 of my most disappointing time in Petain considering she's an Ang Pai from the listings.... I dunno it's due to her illness or watever, juz no feelings from her yesterday despite those chit-chats we have....if u ask me, MJ, Kico, Violet fare much much better than her in all aspects....

H24R12
Name : Diamond
Looks : 5.5/10
Figure : 6/10
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10 - Doggy
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF : No
Damage : $50
Old 03-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=GilaCow;4538144]Juz wanna give some views on Diamond, maybe will be zap or watever, but juz my honest opinion....sadly, diamond didnt fare well in the looks department, i think she's really really very average looking that i really doubt she can command $150 at GL previously....but services wise, yes, she's quite good in her catbath and BBBJ, but no AR from her lehz?

Dear Bro GilaCow, no worry, pls! Honest threads is appreciated, a problem with ppls of this country is afriad to get "something". That is a quote 24yrs ago from my ex Army officers' say, "later sure get something from me."

If ppls of authority r unreasonable, shown off kind of things, they have shame themselves. Back2Diamond i mentioned last yr, notices her when she checkin for biz, she has nothing2shout about w/o makeup, infact kind of aged. Sally of H2R3 that is different, w/o makeup she look wonderful, natural sweet lady. Someday, i will tell Sally this.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

I had Supper for lunch today.... oh wait i meant SUPER.
Her services was Splendid. Worth every cents i spent.
She was very pleasant n chatty. IMO her AR is 1 one the best in PT. I was shy in the
1st place wen she told me to go on the doggy position, but once i felt her tongue slowly diggin down my forbidden hole i started to moan softly. Wow a totally new n satisfying sexperience for me. I guess she is naturally wet down there coz her juices drip on my face wen we were doin the 69. I think most of the bros here wud agree wit me tat we wun feel bored even if we RTF her a few more times rite.?
Anywae her sweet smelling scent will linger on to your body for a while. To the bros who r married better be aware of it ok.
Here is my humble FR for SUPER:

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 (For the big butt lovers like myself)
Boobs: 5/10 (her great service will make up for it)
Catbath: 7/10 (she almost licked my armpits)
BJ: 9/10 (i almost CIM)
69: 10/10
AR: 10/10 (i had to back away a few times coz too shiok already)
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 (not a time watcher)
RTF: Definately a few more times

Happy Lunching...
Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
She was very pleasant n chatty. IMO her AR is 1 one the best in PT. I was shy in the
1st place wen she told me to go on the doggy position, but once i felt her tongue slowly diggin down my forbidden hole i started to moan softly. Wow a totally new n satisfying sexperience for me. I guess she is naturally wet down there coz her juices drip on my face wen we were doin the 69. I think most of the bros here wud agree wit me tat we wun feel bored even if we RTF her a few more times rite.?
Anywae her sweet smelling scent will linger on to your body for a while. To the bros who r married better be aware of it ok...
Eh, she did not offer you her packet lunch meh

Quite lucky for you to get her, my previous few trips were not that lucky, H7 Carol also the same.

I agree, she's one of the better ones. I did not get a great AR previously and as one SBF bro previously mentioned her AR "dun know what she is trying to achieve". She is wet cause of the johnson KY lah..or maybe you are that good

Cheers.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Eh, she did not offer you her packet lunch meh

Quite lucky for you to get her, my previous few trips were not that lucky, H7 Carol also the same.

I agree, she's one of the better ones. I did not get a great AR previously and as one SBF bro previously mentioned her AR "dun know what she is trying to achieve". She is wet cause of the johnson KY lah..or maybe you are that good

Cheers.
No leh i dun think i tat good.
She almost killed me while stabbin her tongue into my hole leh.
She starts as early at 11am. I had her 4 lunch at ard tat timing.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
She was very pleasant n chatty.Happy Lunching...
I agree, had lunch with her also last Monday, 1st day of Feb.

She is such a sweetheart.

Cheers.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Juz wanna give some views on Diamond, maybe will be zap or watever, but juz my honest opinion....sadly, diamond didnt fare well in the looks department, i think she's really really very average looking that i really doubt she can command $150 at GL previously....but services wise, yes, she's quite good in her catbath and BBBJ, but no AR from her lehz? Overall, was 1 of my most disappointing time in Petain considering she's an Ang Pai from the listings.... I dunno it's due to her illness or watever, juz no feelings from her yesterday despite those chit-chats we have....if u ask me, MJ, Kico, Violet fare much much better than her in all aspects....
No worries Bro, all honest opinions are valued and are to be respected because we are all entitled to it.

Having said that, allow me to share mine.

Diamond is one of the best experiences that ever happened to me in BL. I'm satisfied with her looks, to me, she's cute, such a turn on.

Yes, her catbath is very good and BBBJ...powerful! Surprised though, she didn't give you AR? Well, yes she did for me if you're going to ask and I 'd say it was 8/10.

RTF? It's a yes for me.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 04-02-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Last week, I seeked out all my favourite WLs - Vivi, Christine, Super, Super again hehe

This week, I decided not to RTF my favourites and was determined to try girls I haven't yet tried. This is my "first time" reports on 3 Cat50 WLs.

Kico H10R12
Face: 8.5 (easily the prettiest girl in PT with her mixed-race looks. Beautiful eyes)
Body: 7 (ok la, like all of them a little thick around the waist. Very fair yum yum! and great smooth skin)
Boobs: 7 (Young bod. Modest small B cups but with pink pink pink nipples!!)
BBBJ: 6.5 (ok only for me, her "tricks" were not that much of a turn on for me unfortunately)
FJ: 6.5 (very obliging but a standard good Cat50 bonk. Nice moans though)
Overall: 7 (very friendly and chatty, nice to be with. However, she doesn't french or CIM which is a huge RTF factor for me)

Jennifer H16R12
Face: 6 (looks good when I passed her room, but once inside naked, dunno why she seemed quite ordinary)
Body: 6 (nothing to really shout about. Just ok)
BBBJ: 7 (quite good, deep throats a lot)
FJ: 6.5 (standard good Cat50 bonk)
Overall: 6 (she seems a little preoccupied with the time and reminded me of it. But she allowed CIM, she BBBJ till I blasted into her mouth and hands cos I had too much that day haha. )

Joey H12R15
Face: 6.5 (not as pretty as I imagined her to be)
Body: 7 (quite sexy. Bit of a tummy but nice shapely boobs and torso)
BBBJ: 7.5 (good skills. Becasue her room is shaped funny leaving the bed tightly slotted into a corner, she became creative by blowing me standing up, sitting at the edge of the bed, did doggy AR and BBBJ and "undercarriage" servicing too. She BBBJed me for 15 minutes at least. Great!!!)
FJ: 5.5 (maybe the space was small, but she didn't seem to want me to push my entire length into her. She held her legs in such a way that I couldn't penetrate her fully.)
Overall: 7 (despite not having the best FJ, Jennifer is very friendly and charming. And she very willingly suck me till I erupted into her sweet soft mouth, and then she didn't stop but sucked me till I was dry!! Woohooo)

Next "first time" target - Moon
Old 05-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
vietnhoc is Cool - loads of Potential

after seeing most threads on cat50,i decided to post my Fr on Pat whom i RTF today. our beloved Princess of Petain is slowly forgotten after the influx of ex-GL girls......last time it was always Jac & Pat,Pat & Jac,but we all know that with much more choices available,the so-call exAngPai will have to work even harder.

anyway Pat said more girls around means more crowd,so higher chance of making $ too...after the usual washing,she starts her catbath on me,in between some tongue-fights,hehehe.Pat has this minty taste in her mouth,yummy!
the BJ was what you would expect from her,good suction+balls licking,i always opt for cap-BJ although she provides bbbj.then she cowgirl,with me grabbing her tits tightly...ohh not forgetting those pink nipples of hers.
as she rides she will bend down to give more frenching....shiok la.
i wanna to change doggie,but she was riding so fast and furious before i could finish saying "change doggie", i came...arghh...!
overall still a good fuck,but next time i must tahan longer!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Last week, I seeked out all my favourite WLs - Vivi, Christine, Super, Super again hehe

This week, I decided not to RTF my favourites and was determined to try girls I haven't yet tried. This is my "first time" reports on 3 Cat50 WLs.

Jennifer H16R12
Face: 6 (looks good when I passed her room, but once inside naked, dunno why she seemed quite ordinary)
Body: 6 (nothing to really shout about. Just ok)
BBBJ: 7 (quite good, deep throats a lot)
FJ: 6.5 (standard good Cat50 bonk)
Overall: 6 (she seems a little preoccupied with the time and reminded me of it. But she allowed CIM, she BBBJ till I blasted into her mouth and hands cos I had too much that day haha. )

Next "first time" target - Moon
bro.. thanks for the FR.
does jennifer allow frenching ?
she is my target, I like her looks

But sometimes abit difficult for me to try her, because I have to passby Pat's room. Pat is my regular, abit paiseh to if she see me bonking another WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1