The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2004, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: BKK Hotel enquiry??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Guzzler - I would try to get rooms at 1000B instead - I think that's what I paid for one night (no b/fast though). I would rate this 2.5-3 star. The only problem with this place is that you may get a view of the abandoned building at the back and that somehow I remember the floor of the bathrooom always getting wet due to inadequate water shielding from the shower blast. (weren't they using some glass panel?).

I recommend guests staying here to check out Soi Washington further in down the Soi. One serious blast from the past in terms of Americana and lost American souls (just look at the geezers on the bars and listen to their stories) left-over from the Viet/Laos wars.

Vic's the bald indian guy?
Thats vic. I agree with your comments. The view isn't good at all, but I'm usually checking out the views inside the room rather than out the window, kekeke.

Been staying there for a while and am quite comfortable. I like walking down to the Bourbon Street restaurant, good food and I know the staff.
Old 23-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 22
Vincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Wow, 4 or 5 stars hotel. I'm going there for 5 days man. It will probably increase my expenses. Whether we going to have some action or not still a Q.

I wonder does this hotel near shopping areas.
Its at the Ratchada stretch, shopping centres nearby are the carrefour and robinson and night market at HwayHwang. This area not so much of shopping. More of the arp-nam parlours at Ratchada and Rama 9. Its bout 20 mins from Don Muang, if no jam and tollway.

Pple like this RCH hotel becos it is at Ratchada-Hway Hwang intersection, cheap and ger-friendly.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent
Its at the Ratchada stretch, shopping centres nearby are the carrefour and robinson and night market at HwayHwang. This area not so much of shopping. More of the arp-nam parlours at Ratchada and Rama 9. Its bout 20 mins from Don Muang, if no jam and tollway.

Pple like this RCH hotel becos it is at Ratchada-Hway Hwang intersection, cheap and ger-friendly.
Thanks for the insight of the street. I will post some of the Hotel facilities photos when i'm back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1