The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @madmax8888 No expectation la I'm Actually flying there from sg, together with another ML who jio me to spend some times in China. We will be flying off together.

Then after spending some times we will part our ways. She go on to her hometown to settle her matters while ill have my own R&R.

That's when XQ offer to meet me and bring me around. So we see how it goes. If its happens, it happens.

Like many senior bros here with many years of cheonging, guess we made enough friends in various big cities to bring us around.

I know for sure Younna recently said to me that if I ever go to Chengdu, she will bring me around to see the sights and taste the food.
Ok bro, sounds like a great plan. Just wondering whether they expect hourly rate for being a "tour guide", or bao for the day kind of arrangement.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Have you been through it yourself? No need to say everything out. Let the bros experience. My post was just to advise bros here not to think that these are "exclusive" to them and jump straight in blindly and then get burnt later. "Sibei ho" and "hormat"? Lol.

Most of the invitations I have accepted turned out to be alright. Some others not so great. Depends on your luck and what that ML is after.
Bro, please do share the experience so that can manage expectations. Getting bored with "boring" with brown sharing and database.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Got chance to experience must grab.
Don't wait old already no MLs want to travel with me.
Would be wondering how the experience be like getting jioed and travelling with them, hope to experience it probably 10 years down the road haha. Just that that we would not know how things change over the course of 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Most of the invitations I have accepted turned out to be alright. Some others not so great. Depends on your luck and what that ML is after.
Well at least this definitely would remain unchanged
Old 14-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
A disappointed FR for Fairy... No RTM.

Look: The photo is real, but probably taken 10 yrs ago. Her face looks dry and alcohol overdosed. The house has strong smell of vaping. She is about early 30+.

Costume: She provide option before arrival. Her living room has no sofa but another bed. All costumes are in a mess like rubbish. Entire house looks untidy and dirty. Quite a turn off.

Restrictions: The most vanilla among many vanilla ML. Cannot touch her face, hair and pussy. Cannot kiss her lips. Can kiss her tit but cannot go wet, cannot suck, cannot more than a few seconds in once. She is fully clothed but unbuttoned the top.

Massage: Start with putting a short length of toilet paper on the towel laid on the bed. I am the first of the day, the rest of brothers will have close contact with my pre-cum left on towel. She use hand to flatten the towel when I was walking out of the room. Massage has strength but with just one hand. She is busy with phone on another hand. The bed is too soft to receive meaningful massage.

HJ: Totally mechanical up and down. The only pattern is sometimes one hand, sometimes two hands. When she looking at clock, report it and ask if I going to take long time to shot, I am wondering `why I am here?'.

She said she never kiss any of her customer. She claimed that she has a lot of repeat customers and her schedule is full everyday. I am wondering it is because men in Singapore has low expectation or the demand way overwhelmed the supply. They are a handful of vanilla SYT with good look in the market that offer better services.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/
Bro, not sure what you have done. But I never have this issue/experience. I visited her more than 5 times each time she came in different costumes/attire. She definitely one of the MLs on my rotation list. If she is not your cup of tea, just move on bro.
Old 14-08-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Waiting for someone to say "maybe he is not Andy Lau".

Hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Bro, not sure what you have done. But I never have this issue/experience. I visited her more than 5 times each time she came in different costumes/attire. She definitely one of the MLs on my rotation list. If she is not your cup of tea, just move on bro.
Old 14-08-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahah those two girls also funny one. They will tell me when the other is back from a trip etc then say your favorite (action park girl or damn chio princess) is back. A bit of rivalry and jealousy there? Lol.
Those were the days.
Not forgetting there was Aini there as well! Though they did not exactly overlap, cos one was using the other’s place while she was back to China etc. but that’s one super iconic place.
RV has a good rich history in the past. One of my fav Angel was along the stretch as well. Donna had two different places in the same stretch I think at different times.
Donna was not my regular ML so didn't really hear them bitch about each other. However I think Momo knew that I visited them b2b though it was only one time and became quite cold towards me after that.

I knew Aini was there but I only visited her once, when she was at the high floor property.

OG Angel was further down the road not too long ago.

Donna got caught at this other RV place, gave me a bit of chills since I think she kena-ed straight after my session with her... I remembered her asking me if I wanted to take one more hour which I declined.

TMT
Old 14-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
GrapeAppleIce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrapeAppleIce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtknight01 View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/ sometime back.

Playability and GFE relatively low, sensual was average. Her strengths would be strong resemblance to photos and figure, which I didn't think was superb anyways, given other options. I'd say she 'looks' toned.

Of course, YMMV. Hope I don't tick her supporters off. Just calling a spade a spade to save others' time.

I would not RTM. Cheers bros.
Hi bro, not sure what you had done but in the above mentioned aspects, she has never been that bad. In fact she has improved a lot since the start and I’ve rtm her for at least 6 times now. Many trees in the forest, just pick another bro.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Wah shocked by your review, because so far most reviews are quite good. Especially for the sensual or costumes. Tempted to try but now second-guessing.
maybe expectations set too high from all the good reviews. very easy to fall short.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7639 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good morning Bros,

Have you all tried this Cheryl in the link below?

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/cheryl-massage/

I remembered last seen someone posted there is some smell from her pussy below. Can any Bros verify this to be true?
Is she worth the price for Nuru HDLY Massage? Is it very sensual and arrousing?

Please advice. Thank you.

Have a nice week Bros.
Had tried her a few times last year and if clicked, she will offered FJ at $500 per shot. She even allowed me to take picture of her spread pussy hole without her face. But not sure if she allow now. Don’t ask me for the photos as I had deleted all.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Donna was not my regular ML so didn't really hear them bitch about each other. However I think Momo knew that I visited them b2b though it was only one time and became quite cold towards me after that.

I knew Aini was there but I only visited her once, when she was at the high floor property.

OG Angel was further down the road not too long ago.

Donna got caught at this other RV place, gave me a bit of chills since I think she kena-ed straight after my session with her... I remembered her asking me if I wanted to take one more hour which I declined.
Ahhh I wonder if you took that extra hour she would still be safe? Lol.
I do miss her though she cut off contact after being caught, thought we had quite a good chemistry and nice flirting here and there with her. Was looking back at my messages with her and realized I visited her at that place quite a few times before. Definitely remember her megawatt smile

Yea strangely during that stint I visited Aini like 2-3 times only? Only when she came back again did I visit her more often like a regular. I still rem at RV was the time she also semi open for a period for “more services” which i did not go for unfortunately. Naive me…

Momo never gave me that treatment though. That silly little girl though, always a blur blur one but that face body and service with BJ… man… hard to beat.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Had tried her a few times last year and if clicked, she will offered FJ at $500 per shot. She even allowed me to take picture of her spread pussy hole without her face. But not sure if she allow now. Don’t ask me for the photos as I had deleted all.
Wah so happening even got in depth photo!
Lol. The funniest best memory I had was a regular I visited who got me to go down on her while she recorded her moaning sounds and sent it to me thereafter. Still have it in my chat for some good reminiscing sometimes hehe.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Hi bro, I have move on. I don't intend to counter promote her. May be I should balance my FR with pro too.

1. Natural boob. B+
2. Petite, short
3. No security guard
4. On the mountain but not too far from the bottom. Relief for foot soldier
5. Road side parking is possible but limited
6. Quite room

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Old 14-08-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Light peck means really light, it will not make your lip wet for sure. Vanilla ML does not want to pick up anything from her customer for sure.

W is beautiful. The only downside is the fake boob. When she start boob massage at my back, I thought she dif it with the bra on, which is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Thanks bro for the MR and PM from other bros.

I like MLs who make my lips wet. Already booked her for a session later. Cheers
Old 15-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Hi bro, I have move on. I don't intend to counter promote her. May be I should balance my FR with pro too.

1. Natural boob. B+
2. Petite, short
3. No security guard
4. On the mountain but not too far from the bottom. Relief for foot soldier
5. Road side parking is possible but limited
6. Quite room
Actually 4. was one of the cons for me, really first time I did not expect the long and hot walk went in there all sweaty.
But good news is her new place is much better for me. Nearby a lot of food options, can chill if I arrive early. No more climb!
Old 15-08-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Submitting my MR after awhile of hiatus from visiting ML in condo.

M I A O M I A O

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Looks: 6.5/10 (minus 10 years from the pic)
Body: Petite, B cup with slight sagging boobs
Massage: 10/10 Well-trained and good massage better than those from spa and with massage bed.
Cleanliness: 8/10 fresh and clean towel
Roaming signal: 4.5G Roaming
HJ: 8/10, slow and patient with good Roaming and catbath
RTM:Yes, for solid massage with sensual. No,if looks and body are important for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1