The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 13-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
jackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.
Can pm Cheryl contact?
Old 13-12-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
it takes quite an effort & lengthy time to unlock her for FJ. good luck to you bro
No lei. My only booking with her is FJ.... Definitely a squirt queen.
Old 13-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Can anyone pm me Cheryl vontact. Can only return mt humble points😄
Old 13-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

I also like to request for contact, pls pm me if you willing to share.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
I also like to request for contact, pls pm me if you willing to share.
She said she's going back in February maybe for good. Enjoy while it lasts
Old 13-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
She said she's going back in February maybe for good. Enjoy while it lasts
Thanks !!really must fast hand fast leg. Maybe go back celebrate cny and get married
Old 13-12-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jrbandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited C today, her attitude is fabulous 👌. She squirt 5 times all over my body and face till my whole hair is wet. Received a bouns from her 😉
Old 13-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbandit View Post
Visited C today, her attitude is fabulous 👌. She squirt 5 times all over my body and face till my whole hair is wet. Received a bouns from her 😉
So u went home wif wet hair? ..
Old 13-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Can any good bro here share Cheryl’s contact? Thanks!
Old 13-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jrbandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
So u went home wif wet hair? ..
Semi wet 😜
Old 13-12-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros...care to share cheryl contacts?

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P
Old 13-12-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro care to share contaxt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
All pm replied..chiongsters who are interested can pm me for Esther ctc..

Old 13-12-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

hi bro..care to share contact for cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.

Old 13-12-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatonglai View Post
Tried Cheryl for BBBJ. Told me no FJ so respect her and paid for her squirt and BBBJ. A really small size lady. make me feel like a school girl blowing me. She really go in deep throat till i cum in her mouth as well as she squirt non-stop. Cannot tahan then water like tab keep squirting.
Hi bro can share Cheryl ctc pls , never try a squirter before . Thanks 😊
Old 14-12-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbandit View Post
Glad you enjoyed the session with her bro. Hope you don't get choke with her squirts. 😁😁. I will visit her this weekend to try her ar. Will post after i try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1