The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Maiden voyage at 1669 of all times on Sunday peak hour in the evening. I saw endless streams of people walking up and down the lorongs in search of a good time. Saw the legendary female OKT on duty and there were 2 ladies sitting outside. As I was just in for a quickie took the 80/25 option with bao bao. Lady OKT told her to use a vacant room at the back, this was interesting, she had no fixed room, means must not be the ang Pais or so I read.

After cheonging those cat60 houses now I understand why this joint is highly recommended. Bao bao was smiling throughout as she led me to the room which was spacious and had mirrors on all sides, even the ceiling! The shower also looks like it could fit 4 people in it! Her body was typical GL standard nowadays - saggy B cups and abit of a saggy tummy but otherwise curvey and shapely body.

I was just expecting the SOP shower, instead I was pleasantly surprised; gentle soaping of front, back, neck, cock and even ass crack with the lady carefully massaging and cleaning while maintaining a pleasant smile. When cleaning from the back, she reached from behind to massage my cock and nipples while soaped up! The shower routine alone has exceeded all expectations than the usual 5 min CAT60 splashing of water.

Dried myself off and lay on the bed and watched her prepare a huge roll of toilet paper wrapped around her hand. I was wondering if she was making a nest for a bird but it turns out it was makeshift spittoon. She then asked if I wanted to extend to one hour which I likely declined. She then ran her finger tips all over my body which was highly stimulating and leaned in for a kiss where her tongue was promptly shoved in my mouth as I fingered her pussy. This must be an illusion; kissing is allowed and DFK and fingering too!?

She then made her was down south and I was now expecting the helmet to be securely fastened now, but no! She just kept going engulfed my cock in her throat, BBBJ-ing slurping and sucking, even the balls, and then with abit of teeth. All this while I was stunned and thinking this was the best extra 20 bucks spent!

The helmet came on and she mounted for cowgirl rocking rhythmically and alternating the motion and speed and not blindly pile-driver for 10 seconds and ask you to take over. Her pussy felt fairly tight until changed to missionary where I had to bring her legs together to tighten up the looseness. All this while there was constant tongue DFK lashing. Had a cursory glance at my watch and realised I was running out of time, no wonder people extend for these visits! Enough dilly dallying, flipped her over and finished in doggy discharging all remaining ammunition. My mind (and cock) was thoroughly blown by the good service.

We washed up quickly and I left in awe of this place, this is really on another level. I wonder how I'll feel when I try other places recommended in this forum.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

$80 for a quickie in a PRC is worth it, but dont expect too much. If you went for the 60 minutes one, you will leave the place a happier man.

for 30 minutes, it was like almost 7 minutes in shower, 15 minutes on the bed and remained 5 minutes to wash up, everything was a quickie. I believe she would do AR and longer BBBJ and DFK if you agreed on the 60 minutes, for $150

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Maiden voyage at 1669 of all times on Sunday peak hour in the evening. I saw endless streams of people walking up and down the lorongs in search of a good time. Saw the legendary female OKT on duty and there were 2 ladies sitting outside. As I was just in for a quickie took the 80/25 option with bao bao. Lady OKT told her to use a vacant room at the back, this was interesting, she had no fixed room, means must not be the ang Pais or so I read.

After cheonging those cat60 houses now I understand why this joint is highly recommended. Bao bao was smiling throughout as she led me to the room which was spacious and had mirrors on all sides, even the ceiling! The shower also looks like it could fit 4 people in it! Her body was typical GL standard nowadays - saggy B cups and abit of a saggy tummy but otherwise curvey and shapely body.

I was just expecting the SOP shower, instead I was pleasantly surprised; gentle soaping of front, back, neck, cock and even ass crack with the lady carefully massaging and cleaning while maintaining a pleasant smile. When cleaning from the back, she reached from behind to massage my cock and nipples while soaped up! The shower routine alone has exceeded all expectations than the usual 5 min CAT60 splashing of water.

Dried myself off and lay on the bed and watched her prepare a huge roll of toilet paper wrapped around her hand. I was wondering if she was making a nest for a bird but it turns out it was makeshift spittoon. She then asked if I wanted to extend to one hour which I likely declined. She then ran her finger tips all over my body which was highly stimulating and leaned in for a kiss where her tongue was promptly shoved in my mouth as I fingered her pussy. This must be an illusion; kissing is allowed and DFK and fingering too!?

She then made her was down south and I was now expecting the helmet to be securely fastened now, but no! She just kept going engulfed my cock in her throat, BBBJ-ing slurping and sucking, even the balls, and then with abit of teeth. All this while I was stunned and thinking this was the best extra 20 bucks spent!

The helmet came on and she mounted for cowgirl rocking rhythmically and alternating the motion and speed and not blindly pile-driver for 10 seconds and ask you to take over. Her pussy felt fairly tight until changed to missionary where I had to bring her legs together to tighten up the looseness. All this while there was constant tongue DFK lashing. Had a cursory glance at my watch and realised I was running out of time, no wonder people extend for these visits! Enough dilly dallying, flipped her over and finished in doggy discharging all remaining ammunition. My mind (and cock) was thoroughly blown by the good service.

We washed up quickly and I left in awe of this place, this is really on another level. I wonder how I'll feel when I try other places recommended in this forum.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
$80 for a quickie in a PRC is worth it, but dont expect too much. If you went for the 60 minutes one, you will leave the place a happier man.

for 30 minutes, it was like almost 7 minutes in shower, 15 minutes on the bed and remained 5 minutes to wash up, everything was a quickie. I believe she would do AR and longer BBBJ and DFK if you agreed on the 60 minutes, for $150
I agree with you, want to find one with tight body. I should ask the OKT. choose already take out clothes only then know.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This was my favourite place for 2h sessions but sadly when the very good WL left, then I had to find from somewhere else. Hope they got very good ones coming again, but I think it is very difficult to find very good WL than that one or the ones I'm visiting now.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

fully enjoying your session minimum have to be an hour if budget allows then two hours best

Slow and steady confirm shiok shiok
Old 30-05-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
fully enjoying your session minimum have to be an hour if budget allows then two hours best

totally agree, bcos 30 minutes is worst than fast food. fuck and go, no kick.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
I agree with you, want to find one with tight body. I should ask the OKT. choose already take out clothes only then know.
if you want tight body, try Yi Yi
Old 30-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
totally agree, bcos 30 minutes is worst than fast food. fuck and go, no kick.
I love to fuck slow slow one can feel 100% of the girl
Old 30-05-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

I like min 90 min session. Take 2hrs for very good ones.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
90 minutes $230
Old 30-05-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I think 1.5 hours very nice if time allows 2 hours wonderful
Old 31-05-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
90 minutes $230
Yes. Now I spent a lot more at 1820 cuz there is Cat200. In the past, I take Momo for 2hrs is $300. This same cost can just 1.5hrs there. I mostly don't take the girl for 2hr unless her gfe is high and can DFK.

Unless that house is fixed only 1hr sessions, then I may 2x on the RTF if the girl is good. It's easy to find out if you take the girl 2hrs or more. After 1.5hrs, most girls will start to get restless already lol. So, 1.5hrs is a very good service time. Those happy happy keep you company for 2hrs or more, so far, I haven't found any with gfe in GL that is better than these 2, well worth to even overnight.
Old 31-05-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Now I spent a lot more at 1820 cuz there is Cat200. In the past, I take Momo for 2hrs is $300. This same cost can just 1.5hrs there. I mostly don't take the girl for 2hr unless her gfe is high and can DFK.

Unless that house is fixed only 1hr sessions, then I may 2x on the RTF if the girl is good. It's easy to find out if you take the girl 2hrs or more. After 1.5hrs, most girls will start to get restless already lol. So, 1.5hrs is a very good service time. Those happy happy keep you company for 2hrs or more, so far, I haven't found any with gfe in GL that is better than these 2, well worth to even overnight.
I think 2h I also restless long ago already, either that or ponchet lie flat already 😂😂
Old 31-05-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think 2h I also restless long ago already, either that or ponchet lie flat already 😂😂
The sex itself don't take very long, but 2h is not very long if you want to enjoy shower play and the gfe. Sometimes a very good shower play can take about 10 - 15 min with all those soapy b2b, BF, DFK, BBBJ, CIM etc. A very good catbath and AR can already take more than 30 min lol. If you take 1hr session, you maybe only left 5 min for sex after drying up and those bed play lol. Only 3 WLs gave me that and 1 was from here (RTC). Or you can have gfe relaxation first before starting if your WL just finished a customer before so you don't have a tired out WL lol.

I tried those very high gfe girls in other places, even 12hrs + overnight is not enough haha. Time flies when you are with a very good WL. If you just wanna go in and pump, of course 2hrs is too long. I did have an over 1.5hr non-stop exercise during a 2.5hr session before haha. No need pills, just keep DFK to keep it up. Girl very good, up to the challenge with many positions.

If this place got good girls like these again, I can take such long sessions again. Cat200 to ex to keep going for long sessions. I recall some ppl take 6hr sessions in this house haha.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

For what it's worth, I noticed during the visit that there is a PA system broadcasting local Chinese radio station softly. The towels are also one of the freshest smelling. Small details like these persuade me to go back although I'm not there to listen music 😂.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1