The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best of all my Sex-Pal, back to SG, First time FL with pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
A big thank you to bro YoungForever for the ctc...had visited her today and was satisfied with the service. Fr below as promised:

Face: 7.5/10...she has a great smile and character.
Body: 7/10. Nice and slim. But she is very petite in size.
Bj: 7/10. Although short but was really shocked when she wanted to ride onto me. Did not realized how she manage to cap me on without my knowledge.
Fj: 6.5/10. Its totally my fault. Was shy and did not manage to click well to her.
GF: 8/10....More of a gf experience. We talked alot.
Damage: 100 +30
RTF: Likely...

In all, I was still very happy with the service. She is punctual and very sweet. Also, the impt factor is that she is very different from other typical Prc FLs. She is not calculative abt the time and does not give SOP services. For example, the session lasted more than an 1hr but she did not rush to complete it. I offered to give her a ride to her next appt but she declined saying that the traffice ard that area is terrible and it will be an hassle for me. In the end, I only dropped her off at a nearby MRT station.She try hard to please but the drawback is that she is not very experience in the FL line. But, give her time and she will grow to be one of the best!!!

Lastly, pls kindly take good care of her..i think she is a very nice lady and deserved to be pampered well...
Bro 12121212,
Very accurate and frank FR,Just upped u.
MJZ is indeed a gem.Worth every $!
Old 08-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
All The Way deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank again bro for thr contact
Here gald to meet MJZ again for second time
She's very chatty and nice person .It was fun hanging out with her.
and have a great time with her again.

will visit her AGAIN when time is come hahaha

take care of her all brother
Old 08-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
deadend007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Best of all my Sex-Pal, back to SG, First time FL with pics

Tks bro for her contact, busy last week so try her today, really very nice, the type i like!~~~
face: 8/10 nice smile
body: 8/10 not very big, but just nice
bj: 8/10 enjoy it and i do not even know when she capped me
fj: 7.5/10 i give out too fast will try again should be higher
gf: 9/10 i like to chat with her, and she always smile while talking
damage: 100+tips+20
Rtf: of course
Old 08-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
Blackhand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks first to TS for the ctc. As I have problem texting in Chinese, I called to make arrangements. First impression from voice over the phone - did she just wake up? But its 9pm...
After meeting up, I realise that's simply how she talk. She is hardworking when servicing and enjoys fun+joke.

Face: 7.5/10...nice smile, very fair and smooth skin.
Body: 8/10. Short, but very proportionate, nice and slim.
Bj: 7/10. She actually cap before I am ready w/o my knowledge...not good for old uncle like me and I nearly ran out of condom.
Fj: 7.5/10. She is really into it, but cos she capped too fast, had problem hardening. So only tried 1 position.
GF: 9/10. Very comfortable person to be with.
Damage: 100 +20 +tips
RTF: Maybe
Old 08-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 20
dandan is a name known to alldandan is a name known to alldandan is a name known to alldandan is a name known to alldandan is a name known to alldandan is a name known to all

Hi bro may I have her contact please? Thks
Old 08-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share her ctc please? Eagerly waiting!!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro please share

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 08-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

After a couple of negative experiences in the FL scene, I finally struck someone good in the form of Mei Jen Zi.
MJZ is different from the usual FL that you encounter, the FJ was so-so only, but the GFE is 100% there man.

Looks: 7/10
Not stunning but still good on the eyes. Looks even better when her hair is all messed up during the session.

Figure: 7/10
Quite the average petite kind of figure that I like. Proportionate curves that suit her petite figure. Just too adorable to be true.

There was no showering service, but while I was bathing, she starts to prepare her own show that more than makes up for the loss.

Cathbath/HJ: 8/10
She does the combo so well that I felt like I was in seventh heaven. Words can't describe the shiokness. And she did it for a pretty long time, really cannot take it man.

BJ/BBBJ: 8/10
Was it BJ or BBBJ? I don't even know. Her skills were out of this world. For the whole time I thought she was doing BBBJ. I got a shock of my life when she switched to ride me. I was like 'did you put the CD on already?'. Totally no feeling that the CD was on, the BJ was really like BBBJ, I swear. I have never met someone who could put a CD on me without me noticing. Wow, awesome.

FJ: 7.5/10
Wow, she can really moan. Nice varying levels of moaning unlike some other FL who are so monotonous. She teases a lot, opting to turn 360 degrees during cowgirl before dismounting. She prompts you to grab her boobs at times and clutches your hand tightly at other times. Overall performance was good.

Service: 7/10
My money never felt any worth it before. She was never pressed for time and does things ever so slowly.

GFE: 9/10
Real GFE from the start to the end. The sex-ion we had was never about wildness. I really felt like bonking my GF when I'm with her. Her shyness to strip in front of me, her shyness to expose her body, her playfulness during the sex-ion really adds up. Her PR skills very good, we TCSS as if we were lovers, no doubt about it.

The Routine: Catbath/HJ, BJ/BBBJ, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doogy, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, HJ.

Others: MJZ is so kawaii that I'm afraid to bonk her too wildly. And it is true that her petite body can't take much of hard pumping. So bros wanting to try her please take care of her. Believe me, the money is not all for the FJ only.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Total Bonks: 17
PRC Chinese: 8
South Korean: 2
Ukrainian: 2
Thai: 2
Taiwanese: 1, RTF: Ella (1)
Local Chinese: 1
Old 08-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro,

Can i have mei jenzi's contact?

Thanks in advance.

mw

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 09-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stanleygan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her contact tq bro
Old 09-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Turn everywhere today still look for MJZ, still one of the better ones around atm.

Bro TS a couple ppl asking me to share contacts they waiting till bird on floor liao!

Me told them to look for you.

Cheers good nights

She dun look at the time.. we chat and chat until the session last nearly 2hours lol

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 10-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikun1990 View Post
GFE: 9/10
Real GFE from the start to the end. The sex-ion we had was never about wildness. I really felt like bonking my GF when I'm with her. Her shyness to strip in front of me, her shyness to expose her body, her playfulness during the sex-ion really adds up. Her PR skills very good, we TCSS as if we were lovers, no doubt about it.

Others: MJZ is so kawaii that I'm afraid to bonk her too wildly. And it is true that her petite body can't take much of hard pumping. So bros wanting to try her please take care of her. Believe me, the money is not all for the FJ only.
Totally agree, but after u switch off the lights the tv the whatever, then her horniness will start to take over her...

she so cute i still thinking of her 1 day after.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 10-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can i have her contact? thanks a lot
Old 10-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
A big thank you to bro YoungForever for the ctc...had visited her today and was satisfied with the service. Fr below as promised:

Face: 7.5/10...she has a great smile and character.
Body: 7/10. Nice and slim. But she is very petite in size.
Bj: 7/10. Although short but was really shocked when she wanted to ride onto me. Did not realized how she manage to cap me on without my knowledge.
Fj: 6.5/10. Its totally my fault. Was shy and did not manage to click well to her.
GF: 8/10....More of a gf experience. We talked alot.
Damage: 100 +30
RTF: Likely...

In all, I was still very happy with the service. She is punctual and very sweet. Also, the impt factor is that she is very different from other typical Prc FLs. She is not calculative abt the time and does not give SOP services. For example, the session lasted more than an 1hr but she did not rush to complete it. I offered to give her a ride to her next appt but she declined saying that the traffice ard that area is terrible and it will be an hassle for me. In the end, I only dropped her off at a nearby MRT station.She try hard to please but the drawback is that she is not very experience in the FL line. But, give her time and she will grow to be one of the best!!!

Lastly, pls kindly take good care of her..i think she is a very nice lady and deserved to be pampered well...
Thanks for MJZ FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
Bro TS, i really dun want to post this FR if not she become too hot to answer my RTF, so i will just write this for her.

"She is worth every penny that i am going to spend on her till she goes back!"
Good GEM must share
Old 10-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by All The Way View Post
thank again bro for thr contact
Here gald to meet MJZ again for second time
She's very chatty and nice person .It was fun hanging out with her.
and have a great time with her again.

will visit her AGAIN when time is come hahaha

take care of her all brother
You all Bros have RTF her 2 - 3 times, her return this time, I have not even had a session with her yet, jealous la !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread