The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 01-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

I usually try to avoid lunch and dinner peak times, the queue is longer than to Jurong haha. A few times I went mid afternoon to find G20 on the sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
LOL yeah, I’m not a regular of 20 but this house is $60 confirmed, I wonder why… I saw the mad queue there today at noon, 6-7 outside lol so I went other places.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Robgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bro, Face and body v distinctly diff. They adhere to v diff tastes, g20 is prolly best in house for body and teardrop shaped boobs and tallest iirc in house, looks wise, not as exquisite and pretty as 7.

For 5, mixed reviews girl, some say v cold & Bo chup some rather positive, yeah there are several FRs, search the thread at the upper right corner.
thank you brother
Old 01-10-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted post..

Last edited by Flyingdisc; 02-10-2023 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Wait…so I didn’t remember wrong right?

I scroll back a few pages, I also saw other bros say it’s $60, when did this become $100 sia?
I believe if you overshot the timing the OKT will ask you to top up.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Brothers, I went to try G20 today, but the okt told me she was $100. Isn’t this a $60 house?
Are U local or angmoh? If angmoh maybe got foreigner tax
Did U go to the correct lorong?
One of my blur fuck friend went to lorong 18 instead of lorong 20. And he question me why I told him it is $60
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-10-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robgot123 View Post
how does G20 compare to G7 in terms of looks and service? And kind brother wiling to advice. Have never seen G20 in the tank before haha

On a side note, G5 looks very pretty. Not sure if there is any FR on her?
G20 figure is the best in this house. Big natural boobs & perky bum Service excellent. But face average look.
G7 face is the most pretty in this shouse Service wise is ok but give U the girlfriend experience.
G5 is the WORST in this house Better save your $60
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-10-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Went down today to get my first try at this house at around 12noon before it opens, was told have to wait for 4 bros in front of me, i gave up haha. Hope i get better luck next time
What are the opening hours for this house?
Old 02-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Today i shall go down earlier to have my first visit for G7
Old 02-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Lol already 3 queues for g7 when i was there at 1130am, i salute one bro came at 930am lol
Old 02-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol already 3 queues for g7 when i was there at 1130am, i salute one bro came at 930am lol
Lol damn 夸张 Taylor swift concert tickets / iPhone 15 meh… chill bruhs . Lots of girls out there…
Old 02-10-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol damn 夸张 Taylor swift concert tickets / iPhone 15 meh… chill bruhs . Lots of girls out there…
I know lol, maybe i should try other girls who are not taken

Last edited by Triple_H; 02-10-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-10-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Ah I missed you by a bit. I was there too but slightly later. Haha
Old 02-10-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Ah I missed you by a bit. I was there too but slightly later. Haha
After that i was walking around waiting for 1838 to open, wanna chiong together lol since you like me like to come this timing lol
Old 02-10-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow 9:30am
I thought the OKT was joking about this when I complained about the ridiculous queue
Old 02-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wow 9:30am
I thought the OKT was joking about this when I complained about the ridiculous queue
Crazy leh, how to even see her lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1