The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya Papayas Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Pattaya was fun last time because its really a wild place and disco used to open untill morning... but now i old already... every morning wake up with backache... so I prefer bkk now... i think women here in bkk prettier too...
I agree. I have been there a few times and a number of my local Thai friends also confirm that the good looking gers would rather come to Bkk as the money is better
Old 16-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pattaya was fun last time because its really a wild place and disco used to open untill morning... but now i old already... every morning wake up with backache... so I prefer bkk now... i think women here in bkk prettier too...

hahaha, bro singrakthai, im not young either. agree with u, those cheonging days are over. now, i prefer to travel around thailand looking for some country life. very sick of bkk and sg.

if your interested, i intro u to go Sukothai, about 5-6hr by bus at moh chit. its really cool place. many historical temples and rural site. none of the building there are taller than 5 storey. and stuff there are damn cheap. i was there during Jan and it is the end of winter season. the weather is damn good. but no cheonging there hehehe, not that i know of.

cheers
fleaz
Old 16-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
2) book a to-and-fro transport service at airport... I think it cost at least 4,000baht?
3) Take a taxi to Mochit bus station or Ekkamai bus station then take bus. Bus cost around 70 baht last time... now i not sure but should be less than 100baht... bus takes around 2 hours to get to Pattaya...
bro singrakthai, the to and fro service which can be booked fr airport, is it trustable as in they will be there in pattaya for me on my last day n do they come wif vans cause me goin wif bout 5 bros? thanks bro...
Old 17-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz
bro singrakthai, the to and fro service which can be booked fr airport, is it trustable as in they will be there in pattaya for me on my last day n do they come wif vans cause me goin wif bout 5 bros? thanks bro...
bro yanz. i dun think it is necessary to take the to n fro service from the airport. it is very easy to take get and from pattaya to the airport.

if on a tight buget, there 3 direct bus from airport to pattaya, morning, afternoon and evening. i can't remember what time and how much but i remember i did my homework that time and it is the cheapest, that is cause im alone but if there are a few of u, maybe share taxi better and go anytime. dun have to wait for the bus. i think should still be the same now.

coming from pattaya is the most easy. u can arrange the taxi or minbus to pick u up from your hotel at the time u want or their timing. all hotel, big or small have this service. if not, look around and confirm u can see transport service to airport or any other parts of thailand. can look around for the cheapest.

have fun bro!!

cheers
fleaz
Old 18-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Seriously, I'm not sure how the van service from airport works... i've never took it before... i guess if there's a to and fro service, u don't pay the full amount. Meaning, u pay half going to pattaya and the other half only when they pick u up and send u back airport. Get the driver's mobile number and ask ur hotel receptionist to help contact the driver on ur departure day.

Depending on how many days u'll be in Thailand... but if i'm u, i'll spend the last night in Bangkok, so I don't have to rush from pattaya to the airport....

cheers
Old 18-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks for the advise both bro fleaz n singrakthai.. guess i'll tell my guys to go public.. anyway fr the internet i found out not every hotel in pattaya is guest friendly n they demand an extra charge upon bringin a gal up the room, very shocked to hear this when its pattaya we r talkin bout.. do they really think we go there to sightsee? damn.. i'm gonna do some homework before decidin on the hotel to book. ain't payin for some extra charge n the embaressment i'm gonna face..
Old 19-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks for the advise both bro fleaz n singrakthai.. guess i'll tell my guys to go public.. anyway fr the internet i found out not every hotel in pattaya is guest friendly n they demand an extra charge upon bringin a gal up the room, very shocked to hear this when its pattaya we r talkin bout..
Like i've PM u, i've a friend in the transport business but manily Song Theaws (pickup)... if you interested, he is charging 3,500baht to and fro from Airport to Pattaya. Including toll and diseal... I think its quite reasonable because the petrol and diseal price had gone up quite ALOT past few years...

If any bros travelling in a group of more than 4 people and wants to book transport to any hotel in Thailand can PM me too... less than 4 people I recommend normal taxi....

Not sure about lady's charge but I used to stay in Baybreeze for around 500baht/night. But that was 5-6 years ago... no lady's charge for that hotel. Used to stay in Beverly Hotel too at around 800baht (SAF rate) and no lady's charge too.... everything is about $$$ in LOS so why surprised with guest's charge?

ps. I'm not earning commission from this...
Old 02-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To Samsters

The Triangle Super Club opposite the shooting range has the hottest women.

This place is pricey, but unbelievable. You should not miss it. Forget go-go bars, cannot even compare. Check it out and get back to me. You wont regret it.

I have had the pleasure of helping some samsters with hotel booking for them. I will give all samsters the best price possible for hotels in Thailand

If you find it cheaper, let me know. I will sort it out for you if possible.

www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Tim
Old 02-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
To Samsters
The Triangle Super Club opposite the shooting range has the hottest women.
This place is pricey, but unbelievable. You should not miss it. Forget go-go bars, cannot even compare.
Tim
Unbelievable like how? I do agree with the unbelievable pricing though. Been there.. nothing to shout about... we're suppose to buy the ladies drinks and tcss with them... rubba rubba alittle maybe... but when i was there the ladies cannot speak english and just sit there like "stone cold"... expect us to entertain them? wtf? Dunno what so unbelievable about these kinda clubs... the Thai ladies suppose to entertain us or we're there to entertain them?

cunt-fused

I rather go shoot some pistons and revolvers.....
Old 07-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Pattaya, looking for gals, so far for my experiences, been going there for about 2 times per year for the last few years, the happening place to look for gals is go to the Ago-Ago bar in Walking Street which is the Pattaya South. There are 2 Agos-Agos which have the most beautiful babes who are as young as 16 years old. Even some about 20+ are also quite solid. The names are Sugar Babe which are opposite each other. They are belong to the same boss. You just need to walk in from the Walking Street, on your left, when you see the first part where you can turn into the left where there are some more Agos-Agos pubs in the lane. It is located in this first turning on your left from the start of the walking street. You have to come in by beach side. about 5 mins walk(about 50m). Here the gals are damm chiok. All are naked from the top to the below. All are young and pretty, some are your next-doors girls look. The damage here is bar fine 500bahts, which is standard. For ST is 1500bahts and for LT is 2500bahts. You will not regretted the body when you bring the gal back because they are already naked from the the top so when you choose you are already scanned through the whole body.
So far been to the Ago-Ago there, only these 2 are the best for the last 3 years until now. You can book the hotel like Welcome Plaze, or those hotels that are along Pattaya South, Beach Road.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 22
bkkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like i've PM u, i've a friend in the transport business but manily Song Theaws (pickup)... if you interested, he is charging 3,500baht to and fro from Airport to Pattaya. Including toll and diseal... I think its quite reasonable because the petrol and diseal price had gone up quite ALOT past few years...

If any bros travelling in a group of more than 4 people and wants to book transport to any hotel in Thailand can PM me too... less than 4 people I recommend normal taxi....

ps. I'm not earning commission from this...

I'm looking for extra job to feed my family.
I can do a to and fro Airport to Pattaya for 4,000 bahts.
But the difference is that i will be driving a Toyota Wish.
Must understand lah, now petrol price shot up alot.
Cannot compare me to those Song Theaws (pickup) lah.

I will NOT be your guide but only driver.
I can speak fluent thai and singlish.
If anyone interested, can PM me.

My homebase is in bkk.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkguy
I'm looking for extra job to feed my family.
I can do a to and fro Airport to Pattaya for 4,000 bahts.
But the difference is that i will be driving a Toyota Wish.
Must understand lah, now petrol price shot up alot.
Cannot compare me to those Song Theaws (pickup) lah.
I will NOT be your guide but only driver.
I can speak fluent thai and singlish.
If anyone interested, can PM me.
Actually u can consider setting up a transport business leh... u know... buy few vans... then offer tour packages too... trips to Kanchanaburi, Lopburi, Ayuthaya, Pattaya, Koh Samet, Koh Chang, etc.... Saw some websites offering this kinda services to tourists....

Old 07-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
For Pattaya, looking for gals, so far for my experiences, been going there for about 2 times per year for the last few years, the happening place to look for gals is go to the Ago-Ago bar in Walking Street which is the Pattaya South. You will not regretted the body when you bring the gal back because they are already naked from the the top so when you choose you are already scanned through the whole body.
So far been to the Ago-Ago there, only these 2 are the best for the last 3 years until now. You can book the hotel like Welcome Plaze, or those hotels that are along Pattaya South, Beach Road.
haha... i certainly remember that agogo bars!! the gals r really the best, cos skin r fair, K C big big, waist slim slim, skin smooth smooth, ass firm firm... NAB ah !!!...
all types, wild, innocent, sweet, vulgar mouth, proud, etc... i wonder why we didn't hit the disco tat nite... can't remember liao... all i know after bonking agogo gal, i was thinking abt my bkk big breast uni gal.... hahhaa....
the rest of the place ...... dark skin gals infested.... but tat's only 1 nite in pattaya.... so may not be a fair review...
cab from pattaya to our bkk hotel is only 800b... get the voucher from the travel agency along the beach.... can't remember wat's the cost from bkk to pattaya, think about 1500b.... well.. bkk always more expensive...
Old 07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
engineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting to and having fun in Pattaya on shoestring budget

I recommend making Pattaya a 2-3 days stopover after landing in BKK via budget airline.

Find your way to Morchit Bus Terminal. I'm not sure of the cheapest way but usually I take a cab from my hotel and spend not more than 100 Bht on cab fare.

At Morchit, look for the booth selling ticket to Pattaya. There's only one if I'm not wrong and buses leave at half an hour interval. Cost you not more than 200 Bht! (Can't remember exact fare but it's cheap). 2.5 hrs later and you arrive at Pattaya bus terminal. Take the 30 Bht songtaw to Central Beach Road.

I'd like to recommend this Charming Inn Hotel at Soi 3. Girl friendly and it will set you back by 700Bht/nite. Hotel faces the sea for easy access to beach for wholesome morning fun. It's located far away from Walking Street but the MPs are right at the other end of the soi. Take the 20Bht songtaw to walking street. 10Bht if u r dark and look like a Thai. :P

To pick up FL, I recommend Tony's disco. It's quite far inside the walking street and there are gems to be discovered there. Try to reach there before 11.30pm to get table right beside the dance floor where all the pooyings congregate. Drinks prices are pretty steep but you pay premium for the not too bad shows they have for you.

Lastly, happy snooping and hunting. Try to lock in on a prey by 1.30am latest and pay not more than 1K Bht for LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

If you guys have questions don't hesitate to post them here. I will try to answer your doubts to the best of my ability.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer
[B]Find your way to Morchit Bus Terminal.....
At Morchit, look for the booth selling ticket to Pattaya. There's.
bro... correct me if im wrong. but going to pattaya should be ekamai east bus terminal right? mochit more for going to north and issan area.

cheers
fleaz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1