The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pattaya Papayas Anyone?

wondering how come there isn't anything on this heavenly little island.. i'll be heading over on my virgin trip this sept. wondering any laojiaos here like to share?

thanks a million in advance
Old 12-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya Papayas Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz
wondering how come there isn't anything on this heavenly little island.. i'll be heading over on my virgin trip this sept. wondering any laojiaos here like to share?
thanks a million in advance
pattaya is not an island... the island there is call Koh Larn but there're nothing happening there except occasionally got ang mo swim topless or in bikini... sometimes japanese babes go there too.... but don't expect much unless u fluent in jap or the jap babes fluent in english.. else u can jio them to go disco together back in pattaya....

pattaya itself of cos is very happening.... but mostly dark skinned Thai ladies.... infested with lotsa ang mos too.... if u wanna find cheap ladies, go to the beer bars.. there're everywhere... more happening ones at beside Sabai Land (MP), occasionally can find 1 or 2 chio ones.... but don't expect them to speak fluent english.... bar fine is only around 300 baht... and last time (more than 5 years ago) i heard someone only paid 500 baht for overnight! Normal rate then was 1,000baht.... don't know now rate got change or not... but probably should be around 2,000 for overnight...

For MPs, only Sabai Dee is worth visiting... the other two, Sabai Land and Sabai Room are abit run down and rooms old and dirty...

For Agogo, check out Sugarbabes at Walking Street... most agogo bars are at Walking street.... can have seafood there too....

Disco there're Hollywood and Stardice.. heard got a new one just opened, but don't know what name... Hardrock has foam party but i don't know when... is it Sat?

Oh well, have fun...
Old 12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=singrakthai]pattaya is not an island... the island there is call Koh Larn but there're nothing happening there except occasionally got ang mo swim topless or in bikini... sometimes japanese babes go there too.... but don't expect much unless u fluent in jap or the jap babes fluent in english.. else u can jio them to go disco together back in pattaya....

fr ur detailed discription u probably had ur share of fun there eh? pleasent memories i hope.. yeah will be givin Sabai Dee a try for sure.. heard so much bout this place.. however like u said there's so many bars down there n i won't haf all the time in d world so would u recommend a soi or say a lane wif a better concentration of lookers.. some said the freelancers in the disco mostly turn out better than the BG?

pattaya papayas here i come...
Old 13-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
fr ur detailed discription u probably had ur share of fun there eh? pleasent memories i hope.. yeah will be givin Sabai Dee a try for sure.. heard so much bout this place.. however like u said there's so many bars down there n i won't haf all the time in d world so would u recommend a soi or say a lane wif a better concentration of lookers.. some said the freelancers in the disco mostly turn out better than the BG?
yeah, I was quite a regular around 5 or 6 years back... First place I really get to "feel" Thailand's night life was at pattaya.. had a culture shock then... my senior told me in Pattaya, u can even sian the TGs in the Song Tieow... quite true, I was offered 3some once late 1 night when I was on a Song Tieow with my friend... but the ladies cannot make it so i decline politelty..

Personally, I don't really like the bars... but its a good place to hang out to practise your phasa thai, drink beer, watch muay thai, tcss with the girls, etc. I seldom see good lookers in the bars but some of my friends did manage to find some... dark skin ones though... 1 good thing about the bars is that sometimes u can find some young ones who just came from the country sides........ i can't remember the soi... but like i mentioned, beside sabai land (or sabai room?) got 1 whole stretch... then the bars near Walking street, got muay thai shows.....

U can find FLs in Stardice... the FLs in discos is definetly better good looking than the bar girls.... the culture shock i had then was suddenly i became Mr popular in the disco, and ladies will come approach me to talk to me.... shiok then...

cheers
Old 14-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Pattaya Papayas Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
U can find FLs in Stardice... the FLs in discos is definetly better good looking than the bar girls.... the culture shock i had then was suddenly i became Mr popular in the disco, and ladies will come approach me to talk to me.... shiok then...

haha, must haf felt like brad pitt eh?
Old 14-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 22
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not forgetting that the TGs there see a BIG $ sign on his face as well
Old 14-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
yeah, I was quite a regular around 5 or 6 years back...

Personally, I don't really like the bars...

cheers
hi Bro Singrakthai, i use to be a regular in pattaya about 5-6 yrs back. the only reason is because of 'stardice'. it is heaven man. i agree with u on the bars cause i think only farang like to go bar and the girls in the bar kinda of only target on farang.

but!.. stardice is different. at that time, stardice is like a 'sai hua' heaven. all the crowd there are are from hong kong, singapore, taiwan and malaysia. no farang there. but almost all of them are there for sai hua. the best thing is that all the fl there are not looking for $ (mainly). they are looking for a good time and fun also. of all the yrs im there, i never pay to bonk, but if cause have to pay for their sia hua and drink and eat. but never direct cash up front for bonking. but.... once they know u are hook onto them... their blood sucking fangs will start to grow. just need to have good control and know when to let go.

i have not been to stardice for long time, even since the goverment is strict on the sia hua and the disco close at 2.

cheers
fleaz
Old 14-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBrown
Not forgetting that the TGs there see a BIG $ sign on his face as well
eh, don't say like this leh... when u're young and "virgin" like me then, u'll feel how i felt too! Of cos most importantly is i've grown and understand... its all about $$$...

Old 14-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz
hi Bro Singrakthai, i use to be a regular in pattaya about 5-6 yrs back. the only reason is because of 'stardice'. it is heaven man. i agree with u on the bars cause i think only farang like to go bar and the girls in the bar kinda of only target on farang.
Hi hi, u don't happen to be from SYC right? Tae khor thod na krup, "sai hua" ke arai krup?

I've heard friends who "sian" hotel front desk ladies and bring them to Stardice... the girls love to follow us (s'poreans) to the disco because we always open whiskey in bottles... i guess that makes them "wu sei" (got color).... can show off to their friends maybe.. *shrudder* I think that was big deal then (5-6 years ago).....

Those were the times eh? Last I visited pattaya was in Feb for the music festival thing.. didn't have the chance to visit Stardice.....
Old 15-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
but!.. stardice is different. at that time, stardice is like a 'sai hua' heaven. all the crowd there are are from hong kong, singapore, taiwan and malaysia. no farang
sorry bro but what's the meaning of saihua? n meetin fellow asians sure beats having to be surrounded by farangs.. at least i feel more at home.. but bout the free bonks u got, hrm.. are u another brad pitt lookalike??
Old 15-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi hi, u don't happen to be from SYC right? Tae khor thod na krup, "sai hua" ke arai krup?

I've heard friends who "sian" hotel front desk ladies and bring them to Stardice... the girls love to follow us (s'poreans) to the disco because we always open whiskey in bottles... i guess that makes them "wu sei" (got color).... can show off to their friends maybe.. *shrudder* I think that was big deal then (5-6 years ago).....

Those were the times eh? Last I visited pattaya was in Feb for the music festival thing.. didn't have the chance to visit Stardice.....
hi Bro singrakthai, SYC... u referring to sia york camp? if so, im not hahahah, but my friend is.

as for 'sai hua', it means something like shake head. a term thais or maybe those girls in stardice use.

well, it is true about those girls in stardice, and i guess most thai girls. they prefer asian man much much more than farang. the other thing big about farang and thai girls like is... hehehe not their dick lah, but their exchange rate hahahaha.

bro yanz, if u go pattaya, i suggest to try getting those waitress in cafe or rest. i think they are the best and easliest target. if u see any narak waitress, dun be shy to talk to them. remember! you are a tourist. they tell this is your 1st time in Pattaya, as they any nice disco they can recommend u ( the local thais wil have the most update on the happening places). after the recommendation, u can the ask her if she will like to join u. u can come and wait for her when she finish work. then... if she agree to join u!! hehehehe i can see thats about 99% confirm can bonk at nite liao, either with $ or not. u can also ask her to ask her friends along if your not alone. thats my trick heheheh. but have to be careful not kana 'robert' and be street smart and clever to know when to let go.

oh.... damn... i sure miss those pattaya days... bro singrakthai, i guess u must find the same hahahahaha

cheers
fleaz
Old 15-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry bro but what's the meaning of saihua? n meetin fellow asians sure beats having to be surrounded by farangs.. at least i feel more at home.. but bout the free bonks u got, hrm.. are u another brad pitt lookalike??
bro yanz,

u dun need to be brad pitt lookalike at pattaya. 1st of all, u need to know that those girls in stardices are not look for love or handsome guys. they are looking for $, to look for a guy to bring them out of thailand, out of their current state.

the reason i recommend u to target waitress in pattaya is that. u should know waitress in thailand earn really peanut...oh! did i say peanut! hehehe this peanut is really peanut. they can hardly survire with this peanut especially if they need to support family. some of them will work fl at disco at nite and other will want to try their luck at disco to see if they can meet a 'golden turtles'. so u must make them feel that u really have a crush with them and of cause your a 'golden turtles'. then they will not ask $ from yur bonk cause this will make them a fl to u! make sense?

but i must say, my heart was really broke by a girl there even thought i always say must know when to let go. never think that you can out-clever those disco girls. just have to know what they are think is enough.

cheers
fleaz
Old 16-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

bro fleaz, man the tactic of askin those waitress bout places to chiong is an EXCELLENT idea!! never tot of that however i would definitely skip on the golden turtle act in love part.. can lose money but really can't risk matters of the heart.. won't be able to take the mental torture..
i haf a question to enquire u or any laojiaos.. say if i alight at BKK airport, i can take both the bus or hire a taxi right? the taxis are actually self own cars without any meters right? and for the charge is it one way to pattaya or two way meanin he's gonna come fetch me on my last day? or if its one way only den are the cabs over at pattaya goin to Bkk accessible? what's the market price like? (dont wanna kanna chop til pieces) pardon me for the newbie questions, thanks a million in advance..
Old 16-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
say if i alight at BKK airport, i can take both the bus or hire a taxi right? the taxis are actually self own cars without any meters right? and for the charge is it one way to pattaya or two way meanin he's gonna come fetch me on my last day? or if its one way only den are the cabs over at pattaya goin to Bkk accessible? what's the market price like? (dont wanna kanna chop til pieces) pardon me for the newbie questions, thanks a million in advance..
There're a few options to go pattaya from Don Muang airport.
1) taxi (with meter) but if u tell them u wanna go pattaya, they'll switch off the meter and u have to negotiate a price with the driver... but if u're newbie, u definetly get ripped off by them.. we used to pay around 800-1,500 baht (5-6 years ago) to go from Bangkok to Pattaya... now is probably 1,200 baht up cos of the increment in petrol and diseal price. One way only... but if u want them to come back and fetch u guys to airport, u gotta negotiate price again. Quite risky since u don't know they'll actually turn up or not......
2) book a to-and-fro transport service at airport... I think it cost at least 4,000baht?
3) Take a taxi to Mochit bus station or Ekkamai bus station then take bus. Bus cost around 70 baht last time... now i not sure but should be less than 100baht... bus takes around 2 hours to get to Pattaya...

btw, there're no taxi in pattaya... people travel in song tieow and motorbikes in pattaya... u can ask hotel to help u book the taxi but it definetly another huge amount....

Also, if u come out from Airport, there're people asking if u want taxi.... don't use their service cos their "taxi" damn expensive... if u wanna take taxi, go upstairs departure hall and get the taxi there... can save the extra 50baht for airport charge... but then... if u cannot speak thai***.... i think the taxi driver will rip u off anyway... jus ask around and compare prices.... smile and politely say "no" even if u know they're trying to rip u off....

cheers

*** can say "sawadeekup" or "khob khun kup" dosen't means u can speak thai...
Old 16-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh.... damn... i sure miss those pattaya days... bro singrakthai, i guess u must find the same hahahahaha
Pattaya was fun last time because its really a wild place and disco used to open untill morning... but now i old already... every morning wake up with backache... so I prefer bkk now... i think women here in bkk prettier too...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1