The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha you rare guest!
yup, he only drop by maybe once a year ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHgod View Post
I was there too , can you recognize me ?
got meh only saw the one in black looks like you ..
Old 15-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

wan just saw this thread ONI 14 pages Liao..I outdated Liao....
Old 15-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
This was in Hyatt Regency Dongguan, which is in Songshan Lake (about 20 mins car ride from Changping). My biz contact advised me to stay there as it is supposedly safer (apparently hotel is owned by the Poly Group, which is the commercial arm of the PLA). I presume the same poster would be posted in all other hotels in Dongguan / CP?
The Hyatt Regency at Zhongshan Lake is run by The Hyatt Hotel people from the U.S. themselves; and as far as I can recall from my overnight stay there last year, things were very much on the straight and narrow.

Hotels in Chang Ping proper are just about all run by local companies and especially in the past, had been very very lax.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 15-08-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
The Hyatt Regency at Zhongshan Lake is run by The Hyatt Hotel people from the U.S. themselves; and as far as I can recall from my overnight stay there last year, things were very much on the straight and narrow.

Hotels in Chang Ping proper are just about all run by local companies and especially in the past, had been very very lax.

SEAJ

Yes, the operator is Hyatt from USA but the owner of the property is the Poly Group (per what I was told).

I was also told that there used to be a good Sauna and very vibrant KTV in the hotel. I never tried but I remember one of the mgrs from Dihao (Dalang) moved to Hyatt about 2 yrs ago, and she was exhorting me via SMS to visit but, alas, I never got the chance to try it.

When I was there last month, I checked but the sauna has been shut. The KTV was open but one of mummy I bumped into at the hall told me I can only choose a gal from her HP photos, and I cannot bring more than 1 gal... As I was alone, I decided not to proceed as it won't be fun being in a large KTV room with just the 2 of us...
Old 15-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Reach CP on 14 Aug and met up with Bro Coffeepot. He choose 1 gal from the mummy i intro him and i proceed to meet 1 of my wechat gal

We had dinner seperately(no choice i need to focus my attack) then meet again at club 18. My gal brought younger sister (very syt and not bad looking) and another friend. So totally we got 4 gals at our table. Bro Coffeepot was very interested in my gal sister..Haha! Whole night keep staring at her! Ok to cut the story short my attack was successful! After 18 i send my gal sister and her friend back and she follow me back to my room. Omg she was super horny and her figure is damn good. Total 4 rounds lor...I was like almost death by next day 12pm.

Around 1pm she left (never take $$ for me) and i am supposed to meet her again tonight but she told me she cannot make it because she needs to go to her auntie place in CA. Anyway doesn't matter cos already "closed" her

Tonight going Cali Red so story to be continued...
Old 15-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
When u say sneak out means u got a gf in CP. Lol! Can bring her along wat...
Waa. So difficult to find access to forum , how come u guys no prob? Pm u my contact Liao
Old 15-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reach CP on 14 Aug and met up with Bro Coffeepot. He choose 1 gal from the mummy i intro him and i proceed to meet 1 of my wechat gal

We had dinner seperately(no choice i need to focus my attack) then meet again at club 18. My gal brought younger sister (very syt and not bad looking) and another friend. So totally we got 4 gals at our table. Bro Coffeepot was very interested in my gal sister..Haha! Whole night keep staring at her! Ok to cut the story short my attack was successful! After 18 i send my gal sister and her friend back and she follow me back to my room. Omg she was super horny and her figure is damn good. Total 4 rounds lor...I was like almost death by next day 12pm.

Around 1pm she left (never take $$ for me) and i am supposed to meet her again tonight but she told me she cannot make it because she needs to go to her auntie place in CA. Anyway doesn't matter cos already "closed" her

aiya ... you always so lucky ...
Old 16-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Mr Casanova... he is not lucky.
Old 16-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:

is not staring. Is admiring her.
Old 16-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
yeah yeah yeah .....
Old 16-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah Power lah.... too bad my wechat contacts only want to earn money from me ... maybe i spend time exercise and slim down then got chance tackle
Old 16-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Wah Power lah.... too bad my wechat contacts only want to earn money from me ... maybe i spend time exercise and slim down then got chance tackle
My wechat contact is worst, only want to make carrot head out of me.

But I must say that the mummy contact that Bro Hot1168 gave me is very good. Patiently attending to my assorted requirements. I went with a group of 12 in June and she provided most of the MMs. Some are very good. The good crazy playful ones cost us 2k ON but considering the circumstances, worth it. Our selection was done in a private room in a restaurant after my screening of the photos sent by the mummy. Tip the MMs that were rejected 100rmb each for the effort and transport.

Will test Bro Kennyboy mummy in mid Sep with a friend before deciding whether I will go to CP end Oct again with the same group of 12 or we move to Xiamen.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Miraton KTV

Just bit more about the Miraton raid last week

From what I heard, there is quite a bit of history behind this. The operators of the Metropolitan hotel KTV in Zhangmoutou had in the near past gotten into an altercation with some customers, which resulted in a few cracked heads and the KTV being shut down.

This group is a pretty large group with wide ranging operations in the area and even quite a bit of interests in Hong Kong and of course Chang Ping; they had just taken over the running of the Miraton KTV and apparently the group of customers who got their head cracked are also quite a strong opposing group and thus this “Let loose Snake” operation.

I’ve been advised to be careful in Chang Ping, even in innocuous premises such as some restaurants owned by the 2 groups, as this matter is not resolved yet.

Just what I heard.
SEAJ
Old 16-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Ok part 2 lai liao...

Met up with another MM who used to be a DJ in Lihao for dinner with Bro Coffeepot. She is a very nice gal, still buy a gift for my dog. Haha. Anyway she already mentioned she is "only" meeting me for dinner and nothing else. So i know cfm no lobang liao but no choice have to meet her.

Halfway through the dinner i suddenly realised the wechat i up on my first night was in the same restaurant with her sister and another guy! I quickly ask Bro Coffeepot to block me so she dont see me. I don't want to burst her bubble and make her embarrass if not next time very difficult to ask her out again. So whole evening trying to get out of her slight Finally she left around 1 hour later and i think that guy must be her "boyfriend" or someone who provides her needs. Most likely Msian.

After dinner went to Cali Red with Bro Coffeepot and he call a SYT from the mummy i intro him. I also contacted my previous MM from Ouya. Who knows my wechat gal also came Cali Red She still can text me " i am back from Changan already, with my sis and a friend at Cali Red" Haha! Anyway i know she is not convient tonight already. To cut the story short, my OY mm halfway tell me she had to leave cos she got something urgent to attend to. Left without getting tips from me. I was like " no choice lor"... Around 2am Bro Coffeepot went back with his gal and i went supper with another gal who i know from previous trip. She brought me to meet up with a group of 2 taiwanese guy, 1 china guy and 5 mms. All very friendly people. We eat and continuing drinking until 4am! I really cannot make it already. Sent my gal back to her home (nothing happen) then went back to my hotel.

So day 2 i sleep alone...lol!
Old 16-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No risk no gain! Well done roti prata man!! Lol..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1