The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Budget Airlines Offer Asia

JUST FOR INFO:

5 Great Fares for the
Great Singapore Sale!

Join us to Star Jump your way to Phuket!

Jump like a star and capture that moment on camera! It may just win you a trip to Phuket, plus accomodation. What's more, you'll be one of our STARS, as your photo will be posted on our website!

There are 14 trips to Phuket* to be won!

*Terms and conditions apply.

Find out more... www.jetstar.com

- Bangkok - Phuket - Ho Chi Minh City -
- Phnom Penh - Siem Reap -

Hurry! To enjoy these great offers,
book by 3 June and travel between
25 June and 31 August 2007.

Terms and conditions apply.
Old 30-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget Airlines Offer Asia

Hi SBF bros,

I think it is good to have this tread. To save all the trouble of searching for cheapest air fare to our favourite destination.

Just post here, as and when there's an offer.

Cheers
Old 30-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Any lobangs to HK? Was thinking of flying to Macau on Tiger ($160 return) then travel to HK / shenzhen thereafter as the rates to HK on Jetstar was $420 return! Thinking of going shenzhen after landing at macau, then go HK before travelling back to macau....

Any pointers I should take note of with this alternative flying arrangement to macau?
Old 31-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Yo bro, u working for Jetstar huh? Free advertisement for them.

I guess if any bros have any first hand news of any promotion that's due to be launch soon, then its really of great service to SBF forumers here.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

Hi bro,

Sharing is caring lor...................(TEAM) Together Everyone Achieve More.

Just share all the Air-Promo information will be helpful for all the bros here.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post

I guess if any bros have any first hand news of any promotion that's due to be launch soon, then its really of great service to SBF forumers here.

Cheers
Hi bro,

I like your Nick & the Avatar. (Ben Thanh Market)

Do you station in HCMC.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

Do you station in HCMC.

Cheers
Bro,

U never read the earlier pages of Vietnam-HCM thread huh? I was there from 2002 to 2006 and was operating the Charlie Angels services for forum bros then. I relocated back to Singapore in mid-2006 but still fly HCM monthly to tend to my investments there
Old 31-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar
Hi bro,

Do you station in HCMC
Quote:
Bro,

U never read the earlier pages of Vietnam-HCM thread huh? I was there from 2002 to 2006 and was operating the Charlie Angels services for forum bros then.
Bro BT, you going HCM in June, maybe can ask bro singviet to arrange his charlie angels for u. See photo of one of his angel before.. good good leh
Old 31-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro BT, you going HCM in June, maybe can ask bro singviet to arrange his charlie angels for u. See photo of one of his angel before.. good good leh
i still keep in contact with 2 or 3 of my angels and i also pay them visit when i am in HCM. Maybe i can arrange for u a session with them when u are there. But give me advance warning
Old 31-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

U never read the earlier pages of Vietnam-HCM thread huh? I was there from 2002 to 2006 and was operating the Charlie Angels services for forum bros then. I relocated back to Singapore in mid-2006 but still fly HCM monthly to tend to my investments there

Bro,

Wow.....senior bro. I just join in 2007. Nice to know you.

Cheers
Old 31-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Good good...........Okie okie...........SingViet Angels

Cheers
Old 01-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
by the way , tell u the facts is , bro botabolampar is the CEO of jetstar
haha, please treat him well , you will get a free sit for life time
Old 01-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
by the way , tell u the facts is , bro botabolampar is the CEO of jetstar
haha, please treat him well , you will get a free sit for life time
Bro,

tigerair and jetstar me not interested. If got Lifetime Free Business Class Seat on SQ, i will buy him gals straight
Old 01-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

All bros,

The Jetstar Zapcode S$2 return ticket promo is here again, check out 31/05/07 The Straits Times for the promo. Promo ends 03 Jun, travel between Jul - Aug.

Everything incl tax & charges is about S$137.00 only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi SBF bros,

I think it is good to have this tread. To save all the trouble of searching for cheapest air fare to our favourite destination.

Just post here, as and when there's an offer.

Cheers
Old 01-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Hi Bro SB,

Wow......well done & Thanks for the info.

It's in Page H32 & H33 Sports section.

Bro Piratedking U want to go HCM with us.hahahahaha

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread