The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I confess my gulit?

brother watever u do NEVER EVER confess. if they dont hear if from the horse`s mouth they somehow will think that MY BF or Husband is not like that.

Or if they catch u redhanded. NEVER EVER admit!!!!!

Even under water torture or coldroom torture NEVER admit to anything !!!!
Old 27-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Don't confess anything. Honesty is not always the best policy. You have to weigh the benefits of confessing ( there is none ) to the price you might have to pay ( a big fight, and a possible breakup or silent treatment or some kind of revenge from your GF, plus ammunition for her to use when she herself strays in future ). The answer is clear. Just pretend it never happened.
Old 27-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3211 View Post
Hi Broz,

Just wanna to look out for some advice here... recently I have visited some massage and was offered handjob.. however after the whole incident, I felt very bad and gulity as if like I have cheated my gf..
this is a very serious problem. the massage is bad enough already, you still can get a handjob somemore. even if your gf forgive you, we definitely wont.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Broz,

Just wanna to look out for some advice here... recently I have visited some massage and was offered handjob.. however after the whole incident, I felt very bad and gulity as if like I have cheated my gf.. but what has been done cannot be undone... Should I be frank with her about it? Has anyone happens to be in this situation?

Would be great if some I could obtain some advice from female readers here too..

Thanks.

Regards,
The confused...
You should confess, i confess to my gf about my masturbation habits and she seems happy about it. I think it might work in your case as well.
Old 28-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

Think most lawyers would advise u:
"Deny everything until u r proven guilty!!"
Old 28-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi View Post
What utter rubbish! No lawyer worth his salt would ever say that.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KittyLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think is better tat u confess to her...best tat way.
Old 28-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is a bit of track, but....

When lawyers suggest "Deny everything until u r proven guilty!!", these are the rich lawyers. The more you have the more they fight for you...
Old 28-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Eh, I'm pretty sure indiscriminate denial of everything in a court of law is considered perjury, which is a very serious offence. You can end up with a even bigger punishment than your original crime warranted.

But luckily, TS is not dealing with the judiciary here, so he can deny everything without penalty.
Old 28-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.....When lawyers suggest "Deny everything until u r proven guilty!!", these are the rich lawyers. The more you have the more they fight for you...
A lawyer was briefing his client, who was about to testify in his own defense.

Lawyer: "You must swear to tell the complete truth. Do you understand?"

The client replied that he did.

Then lawyer then asked, "Do you know what will happen if you don't tell the truth?"

The client looked back and said, "I imagine that our side will win."

So, TS, you know what to do?
Old 23-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 14
Doriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud ofDoriemus has much to be proud of

It was fun reading this thread. pity i didnt get hold of it earlier. TS, ur damn funny, n i wld dread to imagine what wld u do if u had a screw...jump down from a building? Take it easy la, as you grow up, you'll get used to all these "distractions".

Real Estate Guy, are u a priest or preacher or something? It seems like you are trying too hard.
Old 27-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Buzzoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Do you intend to do it again? If you intend to go for massage and do HJ again, confessing it and saying sorry would be meaningless. If you really feel that you have 'betrayed' her and is determined not to do it again, then confession would be good and you will have peace of mind. Personally, it will provide yourself a closure of the guilt you are feeling. Definitely, your partner will be super duper upset (you have to be mentally prepared for this) but after that phase, she will appreciate your courage to be truthful to her. Well, utlimately, the choice is yours. Good luck.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fouredz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kip it to urself.
carry on with ur life, if realli guilty dendun do it.
if u confessed, den u carry find new gf already.
no girls will oversee this issue, even they tell u its ok or watsoeva.. its always a scar in them.
one fine day she will bring it up..
trust me...
i am not asking u not to be honest but owned = stupidity ( no way back )

Quote:
Hi Broz,

Just wanna to look out for some advice here... recently I have visited some massage and was offered handjob.. however after the whole incident, I felt very bad and gulity as if like I have cheated my gf.. but what has been done cannot be undone... Should I be frank with her about it? Has anyone happens to be in this situation?

Would be great if some I could obtain some advice from female readers here too..

Thanks.

Regards,
The confused...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, are you finding excuse to breakup with your GF? Don't do it!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1