The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ericcson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Watana Mansion Bkk

Hi all samster,
Anyone has feedback on Watana Mansion in Rachatda Bkk? There's a promo now at 2400bht for 4 days 3 nights stay with airport transfer. Is the room condition ok? Know Huaykwang MRT is nearby but is it a far walk? Anything to take note of? Planning to stay here in my Jan and Feb Bkk trip if the review is ok. Very shiong to stay in hotel every month.
Thank you in advance.
Old 20-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Watana Mansion Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcson View Post
Hi all samster,
Anyone has feedback on Watana Mansion in Rachatda Bkk? There's a promo now at 2400bht for 4 days 3 nights stay with airport transfer. Is the room condition ok? Know Huaykwang MRT is nearby but is it a far walk? Anything to take note of? Planning to stay here in my Jan and Feb Bkk trip if the review is ok. Very shiong to stay in hotel every month.
Thank you in advance.
Last time was 650 baht per nite. I think they recently raised their price. To me, the room is rather old but still ok. Anyway taxi from the new airport is less than 300 baht. Location wise not bad. Under 5 mins walk to Poseidon. and 10 mins from Huay Hwang MRT. Think take taxi better unless u r afraid of traffic jams. I like the 30 mins free internet access & the cheap laundry services (think 20 baht per piece)
Old 20-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

quite a decent budget hotel only it's old. The promo price and the normal price also not much difference (550x3 for single, 650x3 for twin sharing) = 1650thb/1950 thb. Balance for taxi which is approx 200-250 from the airport and approx 200thb to the airport.
Old 20-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
artfunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sawadee Krub!!

If you are not fussy or particular. Watana Mansion is value for money. I was there in Nov. Took the package and stayed on for additonal 3 nites. Total cost $4050 Baht. Must pay additional of $100 for key card, refundable upon check out. Payment of your room upon check in Cash or Credit card available. choice is yours

I booked my room thru Asia Travel - Single $550, Double $650 per nite. U can try contacting Patty ([email protected] ) or the choice is yours.

Pick up and sending to Suvarnabhumi Airport was included in the package. So no worries for that. whoever you booked with will let you know of details. When u depart arrange it with the front office. Friendly staff though at times grumpy but it does not affect me.

However pls take note the B'fas is not buffet style like wot u get at hotels. It is just a simple plain 1 serving American B'fas.

Room I had was clean and comfortable. Daily supply of 2 bottles of mineral water compliments of the house. Bolier supplied but you need to get ur own instant coffee. Room safe which is very useful. So for the price I paid it is worth the stay.

Nearest Metro is Sutthisan located behind the Mansion bout 5 mins walk. If u are looking for MPs think you can just find it opposite and right outside the junction. (Copa cabana & Poseidon) The rest i think you need to alight at Huay Kwang Station.

If u looking for makan in the middle of the nite that will be a problem unless you dont mind their 24 hrs room service. Cos no where u can find makan stalls.

For me will be planning another trip soon and I will probably stay at Watana Mansion,. Howevr I think I would like to explore more of Thonglor.

Any bros can recommend service apartments like Watana at Thonglor area? Cheap and value for money? Advice & recomendations most welcome.

Hope the information is helpful. enjoy ur stay!!

Cheers!!

Old 21-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you harbour any thoughts of bringing back to hotel chicks like Natt Chanapa or Paula Taylor, forget about Wattana Mansion.
Old 21-12-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro.i've stayed in watana for only once when i missed my flight.stayed there for a night and find it a cheap deal.if ya going for the MP then should be a pretty perfect place but to me i would rather spend a little more and stay in silom or sukhumvit area,3 stars hotel.more cosy and comfortable.plenty of food downstairs and pasar malam.but for watana theres basically nothing downstairs,got to walk 15 min or so to the main road to look for coffeeshop.i think there are a couple of budget hotels like watana ard sukhumvit area.much more worth it for my own opinion,cheers
Old 21-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

u sure u stayed in Wattana Mansion? The nearest coffeeshop is at the ground floor Not 15 mins away.
Old 21-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all samster,
Thank you in advance.
inconvenient. if u have bad knees, worse for u becuase u have to climb the fucking bridge to cross to the other side of the road.
Old 21-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone has feedback on Watana Mansion in Rachatda Bkk?
Decent room, u get wat u pay for.

Quote:
Know Huaykwang MRT is nearby but is it a far walk?
The nearest should be Suttisan.
Old 21-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Last time was 650 baht per nite.
Last time as in when?? A year ago, it was 500B per night. Now it is 550B.

Quote:
Anyway taxi from the new airport is less than 300 baht.
Ratchada is nearer to old airport n far from the new airport. The taxi is definitely more than 300B with Toll.

Quote:
10 mins from Huay Hwang MRT.
It will take u more than 10 mins to walk to Huay Hwang MRT but 10 mins to Suttisan MRT.
Old 21-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
If you harbour any thoughts of bringing back to hotel chicks like Natt Chanapa or Paula Taylor, forget about Wattana Mansion.
Can bring Nicole Kidman??
Old 21-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

Few mths back i stayed there for afew days.Room conditions is ok,(Hotel 81 standard,slightly bigger)so cheap ,wat do u ask for.Gloor floor lobby got 4 computers which u can surf all day.One plus point is the inhouse restaurant surve cheap n nice chinese food for my likings.Porridge with pork or prawns smells heavenly,maybe plus a plate of hot chicken wings is jus nice to fill ur empty stomach after all the chionging.Onother plus point is a stone throw distance away from Poseidon Message,less than 2 min can reach by walking.
Old 22-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It will take u more than 10 mins to walk to Huay Hwang MRT but 10 mins to Suttisan MRT.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO WALK FROM NATAREE TO POSEIDON AND THEN BACK TO NATAREE?
Old 22-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO WALK FROM NATAREE TO POSEIDON AND THEN BACK TO NATAREE?
probably takes about 45mins to an hour.

I ever walked from Huay Kwang to Robinson, at least 15mins, normal walking pace. And air Quality very bad, not like walking down orchard Rd.

Nataree to Poseidon then back..............I think will sweat like a Pig.
Old 22-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
tui. ppl cannot walk fast fast man? ppl is young man. u old man. give u walk 20 min also cannot reach the sutthisan mrt.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1