The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Making your S$ worth in HCM

Pui ! Pui ! Pui !

You sipeh sia shuai , no standard person , girl treat you as friend and nice to you and hope that you can treat them well with some returns. But end up meet you asshole cheated them.

You asshole should not in the cheongs world , better stay at home and masturbate yourself rather than hurts all the girls feeling.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
ramses has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Like that also can/ At least you say you sian on the streets and not WLs still OK, money is not for services but as gift or something. If she working lady and you know the price ....
Old 03-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeLookTry View Post
1) VN gals are not $$$ face, they only go out with you if they like you. If they don't like you, you give US$1000 oso no use.
2) VN gals seldom go out with customers, normally once in a while, when they see someone they like. Thus, money is often not the main consideration.
3) Thus, many a times, they will not charge you as you are already paying for the food & sightseeing.
hallo .... all these r ur own perspective of VN gals ...
and in general ... it's not true ...

Quote:
But 1 most impt thing I have to clarify is that the style in VN is diff fr BKK.
In BKK, mostly u negotiate and pay for "f". Any gal will do your business.
In VN, it is more like a "feeling" thingy.
my friend ... these gals r working in KTV ....
what "feeling" thingy r u talking abt ???
Quote:
You need to court them to bring them out, and money is secondary. So sometimes, you can get them, sometimes you cannot.
i'm not sure u know what u r talking abt ....
r u saying these gals worked in KTV for "feeling" ?? and even if u have money, u still need to court them so that u can bring them out ?? and money is not important to them ??
hey ... what's going on here ???

Last edited by adidas88; 03-04-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Making your S$ worth in HCM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear bros, I'm going to share with you how to spend the least money for the maximum enjoyment in HCM. But you must promise to up my points ok!

If you are going to spend 4days 3nites in HCM, this is what i suggest you do.

Day 1
Arrive in HCM early noon, then head for any local hotels in district 1 or district 5 and it will cost you less than US$25. Do note that only local hotels allow you to bring back a companion.
There are many local hair salons in district 5, and their service comes with massage and HJ all for US$5. Oh, HJ in VN is called "Happy ending!" ;p
Now is time for dinner, try out the local coffeeshops. Local delicacies include- "Kerm Tam" is the local chap chye rice, but they use broken grains, "Pho" is the local noodles, beef one always tastes better than the rest, really..
Go back to your hotel to wash up before heading for the local KTVs. Check out Caesar KTV at Caesar Hotel. This is my all time favourites and the mama-sans know me very well! kekeke.... Ask the mama-san to intro to you the gals who do extra. You can the gal back and invite them to stay with you for the next days. After KTV finish, bring her back for screw. Overnite...
Most important thing to note:- treat them with respect, take them as girlfriends and don't talk about money. You'll definitely benefit from it later, trust me!

Day 2
Sightseeing at Vung Tau, then eat seafood. I tell you, your gal will treat you like king.. she'll do all the ordering of food, she'll peel the prawns and feed you. No joke manz... so far my experiences has been so. This is the culture you know.
Oh, do note that the seafood in VN is really very fresh and cheap. The oysters you must try ok!
At night, do your worst! Shag her rugged! hahahaha....

Day 3
Shopping in HCM. Your gal will do all the bargaining for you, you need not worry.
At night, bring her for a drink at the local disco, get her drunk and bring her back for the final nite of bonking.

Day 4
Normally, the gals charge between US$60-100 for a nite, and about US$150 for 24hr. So your total bill should run to US$450 right?
But this is what you do...
While she is still in bed, put your money in the envelop and place on the table. About US$100-150 is enuff. But if you do like her, you can pay her more. Then give her a big kiss and tell her that you are going off, but she should sleep till later as you have already paid for the room.
Now you leave for the airport (must take early flight back hor).

With this, you will have a GF for your entire trip, yet spend the least money for the most number of bonks! Cool right??
Fxxking idiot...leaving all of us bad name for this stupid move...no $ stay at home and whack yourself don't do thing like that overseas...no standard at all..
Old 03-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -118 / Power: 0
Beijunda Beijunda

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
When I read your 1st part - I feel that you are the " ceebai " con man

Please dont mentioned that you are from singapore or malaysia.

When I read your 2nd part - I feel that you are a great story maker.

Please walk in interview at Singapore Media Corporation , they might need you

I think he deserve a Oscar
Old 04-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iwan28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These girls are already selling their bodies, for whatever reason, I think that is low enough, but TS, I think you are lower then the girls.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iwan28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please do not tell anyone you're a Singaporean when overseas. What a low life form you are!!! Why don't you try on any of the girls in Geylang, I will not be surprised to find you make headlines on our 2 evening newspapers.

Please put yourself in their shoes, would you let a stranger fuck you for 4 days 3 nights because of sightseeing and some food. I am sure other customers buy them nice dinner as well.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post

Fxxking idiot...leaving all of us bad name for this stupid move...no $ stay at home and whack yourself don't do thing like that overseas...no standard at all..
I'm surprised this 2 identical threads is still alive, the sad part about the whole episode is that it seems that the TS had already tried this out before

I really pity that poor con gai

No cheerios.......SS08 >_<
Old 04-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway our dear TS posted this in the other thread ... a "justification" for his mode of ops ... just so that people like me in only one of the threads knows what is going on
Quote:
wah, a suggestion on making $$ worth incurred the wrath of the bros. sorry manz... But allow me to make some clarifications before you condemn me, can?

Frankly, I have tried it couple of times, and it always works.
Reason:-
1) VN gals are not $$$ face, they only go out with you if they like you. If they don't like you, you give US$1000 oso no use. My customer ever tried using money to get 1 ang pai, but cannot.
2) VN gals seldom go out with customers, normally once in a while, when they see someone they like. Thus, money is often not the main consideration. Any amount they get from spending time with you is a bonus. The rates I gave is a guide from the mama-san and none of the gals have ever talked about the $$ issue with me even when I asked.
3) VN gals never have the chance to go sightseeing because many of them are from province and they go to HCM to work. So they are always happy when a guy they like brings them out for sightseeing. Thus, many a times, they will not charge you as you are already paying for the food & sightseeing. The rates I have quoted are based on what mama-san told me. But seriously, the gals nvr did talk abt the rates with me for sightseeing & such.
4) VN gals seldom go out for fun and they r rather thrifty. So when you bring them out for shopping, do buy clothes for them. For me, I will pay if they want anything. But until today, none of them has asked me for anything.
5) I do return to find the gals because I'm always in VN. Normally on my next return, they'll go out with me like a gf. And there is always no mention of money. But normally, what I'll do is give them US$150-200 in advance to spend on our dates. She'll pay for everything during our dates and return me the balance before I leave. But I always leave the balance of the money for them.

In VN, it is more like a "feeling" thingy. You need to court them to bring them out, and money is secondary. So sometimes, you can get them, sometimes you cannot. Sometimes they don't even want your money at all. This, I have experienced before in local VN KTVs lor.

Anyhow, I accept all the criticisms from all bros if you felt that I hv done wrong. Some lobangs in HCM to simmer the fire in all bros:-

Place to stay:-
US$25/nite at District 1, Bui Thi Xuan Rd.
Place is not the cheapest, but is new and clean. Good location too. Worth the consideration.

Place to enjoy:-
Caesar KTV @ Caesar Hotel, District 5, An Duong Vuong St
Caters to alot of Taiwanese, so many gals can speak mandarin. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive, average class. Mama-san Ah My is darn beautiful. Like model, no joke!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
anyway our dear TS posted this in the other thread ... a "justification" for his mode of ops ... just so that people like me in only one of the threads knows what is going on
Thanks for pointing that out...

But however as much as I would have like to accept his explanation & reasoning, his initial first post and explanation are in direct contradiction

This was his explanation, the only thing I could agree with him is on "wooing" part as most of the KTV gals DO NOT do extra and the mummy will normally segregate them at the beginning to the customer to prevent quarrels later on e.g. client want to tapao them but girl refused

wah, a suggestion on making $$ worth incurred the wrath of the bros. sorry manz... But allow me to make some clarifications before you condemn me, can?

Frankly, I have tried it couple of times, and it always works.
Reason:-
1) VN gals are not $$$ face, they only go out with you if they like you. If they don't like you, you give US$1000 oso no use. My customer ever tried using money to get 1 ang pai, but cannot.
2) VN gals seldom go out with customers, normally once in a while, when they see someone they like. Thus, money is often not the main consideration. Any amount they get from spending time with you is a bonus. The rates I gave is a guide from the mama-san and none of the gals have ever talked about the $$ issue with me even when I asked.
3) VN gals never have the chance to go sightseeing because many of them are from province and they go to HCM to work. So they are always happy when a guy they like brings them out for sightseeing. Thus, many a times, they will not charge you as you are already paying for the food & sightseeing. The rates I have quoted are based on what mama-san told me. But seriously, the gals nvr did talk abt the rates with me for sightseeing & such.
4) VN gals seldom go out for fun and they r rather thrifty. So when you bring them out for shopping, do buy clothes for them. For me, I will pay if they want anything. But until today, none of them has asked me for anything.
5) I do return to find the gals because I'm always in VN. Normally on my next return, they'll go out with me like a gf. And there is always no mention of money. But normally, what I'll do is give them US$150-200 in advance to spend on our dates. She'll pay for everything during our dates and return me the balance before I leave. But I always leave the balance of the money for them.

In VN, it is more like a "feeling" thingy. You need to court them to bring them out, and money is secondary. So sometimes, you can get them, sometimes you cannot. Sometimes they don't even want your money at all. This, I have experienced before in local VN KTVs lor.

The direct contradiction is on his very first post with specific statements quoted as follows,

Originally Posted by SeeLookTry
Ask the mama-san to intro to you the gals who do extra. You can the gal back and invite them to stay with you for the next days. After KTV finish, bring her back for screw. Overnite...

Normally, the gals charge between US$60-100 for a nite, and about US$150 for 24hr. So your total bill should run to US$450 right?

He SPECIFICALLY ASKED from the mummy for those that can tapao back (do extra), which also means that he already knows those girls earn $$ from doing extra, those girls HAVE to compensate the mummy for these services plus absence from work.

If he just have the intention of wooing one of those village-girls that do not do extras and not to cheat, than there is really no need to specify to the mummy at the beginning, if he already knows those girls do not do extra, than why even state bringing her back to screw after KTV??? It simply does not rhymes.......

Sincere apologies in advance if I have taken up others precious bandwidth and time to post this but I really can't stand cheating and the subsequent denials

No cheerios.......SS08 >_<
Old 04-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling....nothing gonna feeling , trying to forget my feeling of love.........
Sealing.....................oh ! oh ! seal it.

Just listen a nice song name : Feeling , ever heard this song ? TS

Really wondering what type of feeling you want ? in fact the KTV girl they hold dick more than you hold the chopstick.

or during the intercross did you ask the VN girl , my dick big or not then they reply you .........so big , I like it ( this feeling you want right ? )
Old 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
But however as much as I would have like to accept his explanation & reasoning, his initial first post and explanation are in direct contradiction

Sincere apologies in advance if I have taken up others precious bandwidth and time to post this but I really can't stand cheating and the subsequent denials
i believe it's enough said of this AH ...

Hope SBF admistrator will delete this thread and the other related ones .... it's just too disgusting ...
Old 04-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
5) I do return to find the gals because I'm always in VN.
knnb, u are always in Vn and yet you cannot spell COM TAM. Its on every other street in VN. So its a few points off for u
Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skyblueman81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all brothers,

den what u guys suggest to find "fun"in HCM? cos i'm considering Pattaya or HCM... i still can't really make up my mind yet. cos online i cant seem to find the info i wanted.

PLS advise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread