The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: SHANGHAI and Beijing ADVENTURE sep2004 part 1

yah, the word of caution is not to follow any of those china pple to where they wan to bring u to. Esp females.
The next thing u know, got some guys dunno jump out of nowhere and demand some "compensation" for playing wif their sis, gf or wife.

But glad to hear some bros here played without anything bad happened.

me camping here waiting for the pics...

so lucky u all. everything i go china, always stuck wiff my OC. sigh... so much "candy floss" floating ard..but i can only suck thumb.

shanghai hotels are really expensive. any bros here can recommend a few good and value-for-$$ ones? cos my next trip there is self-sponsored liao.
THanks!
Old 01-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
yah, the word of caution is not to follow any of those china pple to where they wan to bring u to. Esp females.
The next thing u know, got some guys dunno jump out of nowhere and demand some "compensation" for playing wif their sis, gf or wife.

But glad to hear some bros here played without anything bad happened.

me camping here waiting for the pics...

so lucky u all. everything i go china, always stuck wiff my OC. sigh... so much "candy floss" floating ard..but i can only suck thumb.

shanghai hotels are really expensive. any bros here can recommend a few good and value-for-$$ ones? cos my next trip there is self-sponsored liao.
THanks!
Bro Bbailey, in terms of cheap, good and NTTL type of accomodation in Shanghai, try this: http://www.motel168.com/. The cheapest room costs RMB168 and the most expensive ones cost no more than RMB500. Another way to search for hotels in China, including Shanghai, try this: http://www.ctrip.com/, its similar to Zuji.com. If you need more information, feel free to ask. More information can also be obtained through the other Shanghai thread. Good luck! Btw, the weather has turned colder in China, do wear more warm clothings, else, will end up in bed, by yourself, sneezing
Old 05-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal
Bro Bbailey, in terms of cheap, good and NTTL type of accomodation in Shanghai, try this: http://www.motel168.com/. The cheapest room costs RMB168 and the most expensive ones cost no more than RMB500. Another way to search for hotels in China, including Shanghai, try this: http://www.ctrip.com/, its similar to Zuji.com. If you need more information, feel free to ask. More information can also be obtained through the other Shanghai thread. Good luck! Btw, the weather has turned colder in China, do wear more warm clothings, else, will end up in bed, by yourself, sneezing

Hey Senior_Cannibal bro!
thanks for the recommendation. will kept that in mind when i'm planning for my next PVG trip next yr 1st Quarter.

Me in Single-a-pore now. all the bros in china should be the ones to take care in the cold weather. cos the medical facilities sucks. not a good time to fall ill.
But a good excuse to find someone to warm the bed together wif...hehe!
Old 05-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
Hey Senior_Cannibal bro!
thanks for the recommendation. will kept that in mind when i'm planning for my next PVG trip next yr 1st Quarter.

Me in Single-a-pore now. all the bros in china should be the ones to take care in the cold weather. cos the medical facilities sucks. not a good time to fall ill.
But a good excuse to find someone to warm the bed together wif...hehe!
To all bros that are coming to SH or other part of China, in particular the nothern part of China, the weather has just taken a drastic fall, e.g. SH used to be 4-8 degree, today, its 2 and expect to drop to -2 degree tomorrow. Looks like winter has finally arrived. If you were to be traveling to China, do bring enough clothing, especially a good jacket. Cheers.

JC
Old 06-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal
To all bros that are coming to SH or other part of China, in particular the nothern part of China, the weather has just taken a drastic fall, e.g. SH used to be 4-8 degree, today, its 2 and expect to drop to -2 degree tomorrow. Looks like winter has finally arrived. If you were to be traveling to China, do bring enough clothing, especially a good jacket. Cheers.

JC
A good soul here....to all bros, pls up this good soul points! Well deserved....
Old 05-01-2006, 12:56 AM
newbie71

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi! Will be in Shanghai on 7 Jan. Any bro can bring me along for fun? PM me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1