The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...
bro, latest information, flood is coming to my area by tonight or tomorrow morning.

packing my bag and going to phuket! will go to pattaya after i come back from phuket, alright?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post
bro, latest information, flood is coming to my area by tonight or tomorrow morning.

packing my bag and going to phuket! will go to pattaya after i come back from phuket, alright?
where is your 'latest info' from? FROC? I alo have info I will win 1 billion dollars soon! Baaaaaaa
Old 15-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HunYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All sifu,

I'll be going to Pattaya, actually somewhere near pattaya: Laem Chabang, tomorrow.

Any quick shot places in Pattaya? I'll only be there for Wed, Thurs & Fri.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunYou View Post
All sifu,

I'll be going to Pattaya, actually somewhere near pattaya: Laem Chabang, tomorrow.

Any quick shot places in Pattaya? I'll only be there for Wed, Thurs & Fri.
What a question to ask

Plenty my friend... ever heard "Good man goes to Heaven, Bad man goes to Pattaya"

Just hit Walking Street... search, google and you will see

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

HunYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks sifu leaseoflife!
Old 22-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

independentman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,I am new here to say Hi...i am an sporean staying at pattaya....it really a nice place to visit & cheong...lower rate & more fun places to go.hope all samsters come here will enjoy
Old 22-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by independentman View Post
Hi everyone,I am new here to say Hi...i am an sporean staying at pattaya....it really a nice place to visit & cheong...lower rate & more fun places to go.hope all samsters come here will enjoy
You open a bar or something? Go in and shout "SAMMY BOY" and get one free beer or not?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-11-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
audis5quattro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm heading to pattaya this sunday with a SG girl. she's keen for some fun when drunk. anyone wanna join us?
Old 25-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 more weeks to Sin City.... wooo hoooooooo......

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
audis5quattro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone up at Pattaya?
Old 26-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by audis5quattro View Post
anyone up at Pattaya?
you have a partner in the party town of the world and you're looking for company? I smell a rat.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Super AGG on friday friend of mine BF a syt there, funny thing is had to paid upfront so paid 3600b for LT then come bac at 11pm. But when we went bac to our room the SYT after 1st round she went bac at 130am , so this si
Old 28-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaensuk View Post
Went to Super AGG on friday friend of mine BF a syt there, funny thing is had to paid upfront so paid 3600b for LT then come bac at 11pm. But when we went bac to our room the SYT after 1st round she went bac at 130am , so this si
Easy.... kena robert head. If need to pay upfront, then better siam far far... once money is handed over, then good luck to you. If you insist, they will usually give it. And if puying leaves after 1 round, then pay ST 1-1.5k , and go look for another one.

Last time mamasan in Alcatraz also want me to pay upfront. Did not like the idea, and Bro Naemlo told her I will pay after deed. And she agreed.

Old 29-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Easy.... kena robert head. If need to pay upfront, then better siam far far... once money is handed over, then good luck to you. If you insist, they will usually give it. And if puying leaves after 1 round, then pay ST 1-1.5k , and go look for another one.

Last time mamasan in Alcatraz also want me to pay upfront. Did not like the idea, and Bro Naemlo told her I will pay after deed. And she agreed.
Super Baby or Super Girl?

Singaporean too used to the pay first system. NEVER pay before services are rendered. Super agogos are some of the clubs i never go to coz of this as well as the girls being known to pull any stunt to make more money. I wont be surprise if the same girl went to Lucifer to look for another punter.

But many Singaporean too occupied to have 'white skin' girl so die die must take from Super AGGs. I am sure there are many cases like this but pai sei dont want to say!

My advise , avoid Super group all together.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Mo ting ting bring me out. The last I went, got a Happy AGG ger, super good....worth the money. Must go n find her again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1