The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential
FB..Thinking Qns..

Hi all,
As u can see, it's my virgin post. I've always enjoyed reading sbf as I believe the guys here are so much genuine and forefront with their sexual desires as compared to other forums where they try to be funny n all.
I'm in my mid twenties, studying in a local uni and attached. I'm still a virgin, but let's just say we have done everything but sex. As a guy, of course I have urges and I have friends who are banging chicks or hooking chicks ALL the time in their room. Seriously feel that life is unfair. I want to try some things, when I'm still young n all and here are my questions for the experienced BROs in SBF.

1) When did u get your first FB?
2) For a person like me who don't really club or go pub, where can I cast my net? Mirc? I know some of u guys talking about DIA, but its all maids right? I can't use F***BK as my GF will definitely know.
3) I'm going to buy a prepaid card and cheap HP soon. But the thing is when u know girls, do u get honest & say u r attached and wan just a 'friend with benefits?' I've gt some lucky B****** frens who say this and still can get away with the chick. SERIOUSLY, ????

Ok, a little lengthy on my virgin post, but i hope to know more and i'll start to participate in this forum a little more now that I've joined.

P.S Not sure if i shld post this in the non-sexual sections, but the BROs seem to gather more in this section so I'll try. Hope it's the right place.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: FB..Thinking Qns..

go back to studying. study harder, make more money maybe you won't be a virgin anymore.

mIRC -_- .... that is my time leh.

U ahz... don't bluff u studying in local sec sch right.
Old 17-10-2010, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, you should try bookstores on weekends. Also, only go to the high end areas. Bookstores that sell a lot of foreign books and newspapers, ie Japanese, etc. Also, high end shops and cafes. 5 star hotel lounges ie eat brunch at cafe and pick up. Brother, if you go downscale you are only capturing women that might not meet your expectations. Brother, you have to be very alpha in approaching women and conversing with them to get started. Brother, if you act like a nerdy NUS graduate with high marks sitting there, nothing will happen. Report back and let us know how it goes brother.
Old 17-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonni17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, why are you thinking of FB when you haven't even up your GF? get some sexperience with your GF first la.
Old 17-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rongerald8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello TS!

I dont think its a good idea to think about FB when you haven even up ur gf.

Trust me, you wouldnt want to give ur first time to someone you not know. I hope you get what I mean. At least make ur gf the first girl you have sex with, she deserve that
Old 17-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

I"M NOT A SEC SCH KID. My gf... doesn't want...She said no? Yea i know should be to someone special but.. ahhhh. it's a dilemna u know???
Old 17-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Do you have charms?
Do you have wits ?
Do you have good looks ?
Do you perform good in bed ?

If all the above yes think you might stand a chance
Old 17-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

bonk sequence shd be

gf-> paid sex -> fb -> mistress -> 3Ps/GB/cosplay/etc...funny stuffs -> bonk ass -> go international -> retired, coz 5000 times used up liao lol
Old 17-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

You have a ready source at hand why don't you try to turn the tap on?
Old 17-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
You have a ready source at hand why don't you try to turn the tap on?
Bro, I think the problem is he doesn't have the license to turn the tap YET.
Old 17-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, must bonk ur GF 1st then think about FB la, get the simple job done first then proceed to more difficult mission ma,
just like playing new released games.
Old 17-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
Bro, I think the problem is he doesn't have the license to turn the tap YET.
That the problem, if he got the mojo don't need the license...
Old 17-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Arnold66SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Or maybe because it's more fun to drive other people's cars. Or cars that don't belong to you.
Old 17-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Just one observation.

You don't have top be good looking. But you have to be someone who is friendly, charismatic, good in words, takes initiative in doing things, shower genuine love (friendship love, not BGR type), care and concern to your potential preys.

And more importantly, are you willing to invest your time to "listen to her problems" and be her very good and trusted friend? If yes, and you manage to gain her trust, then you have a near 80% chance of bedding them.

Took me nearly a year before I finally established a very very good friendship with a hot girl in my school. I knew her sicne day 1 in school, but it's only year three until we became super good friends. So good until I can go to her empty house and alone in her room teaching her some homework and tutorials, and also share heart to heart problems. And yes, she has a bf that time.

Finally took her V in year 4. And the feeling is fantastic knowing there are nearly 10 guys who wanted to befriend her to bed her. Yes, she is that hot. And the feeling of finally tasting the forbidden fruit that so many desires, and not getting into a r/s with her, is the icing on the cake. Banged her for almost three years before she finally getting married. Now moving on to another FB of mine. Same tactic, same patience, and boy am I rewarded.
Old 18-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

LOL @ OWL888.. I think compared to the bros lao jiao here.. I gonna take it slow huh.
Megafan1981 I know what u mean cos i see alot of my friends, sweet talking la, got the wits and all. Like a simple conversation they can just link to flirting and sex????
But boy I would hope to be like you someday.. And yea I don't have the license yet.. I mean i dun want to force it lest it backfire cos she's a decent girl IMO.
I mean guys can differentiate between LOVE and SEX right? SO yea... GUNNING for the SECK.. But yea. good advice overall bros.. XIE XIE~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1