The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up come join leetahsar"s elite commandos...and hatam the gov!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hantam is to wake them up...wake them the FUCKUP!! before the entire Singapore go into riot if they keep scheming up nonsense schemes and policies which benefit them the moistest than the citizens the leastest. :(

I hope the gahmen should be mindful the restrained anger and unhappiness that's also passive subconsciously within us. I hope they stop coughing out policies after polices and explain it as "bitter pill" which is good for us.

the real fact is: THEY AREN'T GOOD FOR US! they are just good for them to keep us in a docile and controlled mode. how long does this suppressed mode that's gonna last? well, they shall find out when one day it becomes another "LITTLE INDIA ROCK".

for starter, could the gahmen please, tolong tolong return me my meagre cpf saving in another couple of months. if u could that, could u guys too consider returning the hard earned savings of the many down BUT not out yet singaporeans who could be desperately in need of the money now.

YES, NOW!! not when they are critically sick...and definitely NOT when they are dead and stiff and their savings go to the beneficiaries (hopefully not you, the gahmen ). then after slogging for their entire, what do they have in the end? dead. gone. all their savings untouched and kapoot!

let us manage out own savings. please do not take everyone as a fool just becos of a few goondus who allow PRC mei meis to ketok and squander their savings. even if that happens, it's their choice and their rights to use their money whatever they want it. can I tell you the gahmen not to spend too excessively in certain area such as defence? No, right? then why are you guys so kancheong about how we should spend our savings.

is the gahmen shirking their social and welfare responsibilities? to many, the impression is yes. sad. we had such a avaricious gahmen :(

so be good boys and kindly return our cpf savings. if u can't, well, at least return mine. I need the $ to visit a dear lifetime friend in Vancouver.....it could probably be the last visit that I could ever see him again.

thank-you, terima kasih, xie xie.

what the hell am I thanking for?

IT'S MY SAVING!!

#Singapore police say that #LittleIndiaRiot involved 400 people. 10 police officers were injured, with five police vehicles and one ambulance damaged. http://$$$$$$$/1btjF1v

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1