The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!
ex-chateau ml

Hi can get some feedback from bros. Pm is ok. What is the highest playability now in the new place? Do they still wear uniforms or can wear own clothes? Would love to know who and damage too, tx!
Old 11-11-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!krayonical is one of the Best!
Re: ex-chateau ml

rubbish idiots anyhow zap. Who want to post if like that.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayonical View Post
Hi can get some feedback from bros. Pm is ok. What is the highest playability now in the new place? Do they still wear uniforms or can wear own clothes? Would love to know who and damage too, tx!
Chateau? Bali lane?

My favourite was Kimchi.

Love their black uniform with tight lycra pants. Going up the stairs while looking at the tight butt made my heart beat very fast.

The other I tried was SITI quite chunky. Really hard massage! She used her body to massage your body. There was a moment when she did a split on top of my body so my covered penis was positioned at her vagina area. So I cheekily poke her vagina with my penis. She laughed then she tore me apart with her massage. Most painful massage I ever had but felt very light after the massage.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mcleansunshine is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone remember there was a syt named Mandy working at chateau spa few years back? is she still in this trade?
Old 12-11-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

I remember this Mandy, but I believe she left the trade, since she didn’t come back after that. Happy to stand corrected on this.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
I remember this Mandy, but I believe she left the trade, since she didn’t come back after that. Happy to stand corrected on this.
disappointing
Old 12-11-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

thay all operate in a spa along beach road
Old 12-11-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Went for miumiu at the old place. Dunno if she's still in the trade or not, lost her contact.

Current batch only tried Minna. RTM a few times, havent' tried the others coz.. don't feel the need to
Old 13-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
thay all operate in a spa along beach road
Bro, you referring to Mandy?
Old 15-11-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

If you booked Mandy early, she used to come not in uniform but short skirt, and she came commando. Pity she went back.
Old 16-10-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Called the new place to look for Siti (old name Joey), said not around, for 2 days.
Is Siti still at this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1