The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pspboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E Cup in Bugis Area MP

Bro can PM the contact? Thanks a lot!
Old 20-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Love the way Anna ride us with her 2 melons swinging. Perfect! Happy one probably much smaller

I recall Angel (tao Payoh juagen) suddenly stopped work and has bf and that guy cum inside her and pop a kid. After that both split and she quite cham.. quite sad right? But should know la. Guy is out to play one where got settle down

That is the life of ML
Bro. Anna ride us? U mean she provides max service?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro. Anna ride us? U mean she provides max service?
Haha. Everybody knows this person also wrote fake news. Becos of him thread always kena deleted.
Old 20-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

spraying whole bottle of salt and pepper unto the steak. sometimes just see see can liao, no need to take it too seriously.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Haha. Everybody knows this person also wrote fake news. Becos of him thread always kena deleted.
Thnz for highlighting bro. Just upped u
Old 21-09-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U keep pushing her up but she already reach the ceiling, she won't give discount for those who gives good reviews. U pay extra she will say thank you.
To add on, yesterday she said this 2 weeks got some guys claims they helping her to write positive reviews but later they ask for discount on services, 1 even negotiate to discount $10.
she no longer wants to entertain those who writes for her. Haha
I got so much money till don’t need to bargain this $10. Must be those gian peng fellow like you.
Old 21-09-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I got so much money till don’t need to bargain this $10. Must be those gian peng fellow like you.
If you so rich you will have gotten so many new ladies, I observed you only have limited information on the girls you knows for the last 2 years. I can only add 1 for you which is the Rangoon joint. You don't sound rich at all.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
If you so rich you will have gotten so many new ladies, I observed you only have limited information on the girls you knows for the last 2 years. I can only add 1 for you which is the Rangoon joint. You don't sound rich at all.
Always repeating the same old mls name in the forum until some mls also dulan him. Writing fake forum. Just up u too
Old 21-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Always repeating the same old mls name in the forum until some mls also dulan him. Writing fake forum. Just up u too
Thank u bro
Old 21-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha! Anna really you need to last long else game over very fast. Happy is like your neighbour’s wife. You come out of shower with erected cock can immediately go behind her and grind. Of course zhut her nipples to make her really high. Can also try rubbing outside her pants. Haha! Also need to master skills of unhooking bra strap using 1 hand
bro able to share contact pls, can't wait to check out
Old 22-09-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share Anna’s contact pls?
Old 24-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone of the bros here share Happy or Anna’s contact? Thanks
Old 01-10-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
teetfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can PM Anna and Happy contacts pls? boobs lover here!
Old 01-10-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
agreed. Useless fellow always give fake info. When my bros start to zap him, it will be more than 22 points.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

LoL this bignehneh guy still out here lying about shit eh? The face so thick eight F cup stack together also can't beat him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread