The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kyutake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsku8830 View Post
Hi bro, is the offer still on? I'm flying in tomorrow 23rd as well. Staying North Jakarta area
I think you texted me right on telegram?
Old 23-05-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorloke View Post
Bro, i am waiting for your report and recommendations.
Mine or his bro? Wkwkwk. Always good to see bros from here in other countries.
Old 23-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bsku8830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyutake View Post
Ahaha I replied to the bros already. That’s why I left my telegram handle there much easier to contact me.

Anyway to the two other bros, I will see you guys tonight 😬
Oh nice. Another bro joining? The more the merrier
Old 23-05-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You don’t say bro. I know I got ripped but sometimes willing to pay is not a bad thing. Paid once and now that girl meets me after work for free bro. Just let them know you willing to care I’m sure it works quite a fair bit of wonders.
Yeah sure funny guy...no girl fucks for free...you always pay on one way or another
Old 24-05-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will confirm my travel to Jakarta on the last week of June. From around 23 Jun to 5 Jul. Anyone who is going there around this period can try to link up together and explore during free time be it shopping or eating or KTV (if budget permit). However, I will be going around Jakarta, Bandung and some other places with locals within these days. Some days only might be in Jakarta city alone. Perhaps then can link up. People interested can leave me ur WeChat or telegram.
Old 24-05-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bsku8830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorloke View Post
Bro, i am waiting for your report and recommendations.
Report? You miss out
Recommendations? You missed out
Old 25-05-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

To the two bros that joined for the crazy night, damn glad to meet you guys!

Here is to more crazy nights of drinking, fucking and gay shenanigans 🤣
Old 25-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsku8830 View Post
Report? You miss out
Recommendations? You missed out
Hotel? Trivago.

Sorry bro I really cannot help it.
But for sure he missed out.

Lai batam next.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
To the two bros that joined for the crazy night, damn glad to meet you guys!

Here is to more crazy nights of drinking, fucking and gay shenanigans 🤣
Glad you guys had a good time. Care to share about charges etc for the club? Or any simple review?
Old 26-05-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Just returned from a business trip to Jakarta. Summary of my visits.

1. Classic Hotel: Total dmg 700k x 90 min + Bintang beer (5 bottles)
Visited Classic Hotel with my friend to try the club at level 3. There were plenty of girls, but the mama always don't quite seem to pick the good ones. The mama keep pestering to take out the 2 girls, but I gave excuses to go to toilet, the fake lost my way to view the girls at the sofas lol. My friend just took the girls 2 caressing him throughout at the bar table throughout our beer, I changed my set of 2 girls FOUR times to finally get 2x pretty & slim local girls lol. They said they are friends and 22yo. They look like normal clubbing girls with make up on.

Took both girls for 500k and went to the room. 1 was lazy, don't even do the shower, no BJ, just keep licking nipples and only missionary position like a dead fish. The other one showered with me, do BJ and more positions. Low gfe from both girls, but at least 1 bothered to spend some effort. Also seem like the girls don't do DFK for 3p. They say they do it if taken alone, but I find it probably just an excuse. But my friend got the same response from his girls, so ... End up took a long time due to lack of DFK. Used the whole 90 mins lol. Had to tip the girls too, 100k each.

Back outside, the mama kept pushing girls over again. I didn't spent any $ on LD, just on Bintang with my friend. I thought of going for another round with ONE girl, but I don't want to make him wait for me cuz I will fully use the time haha. So paid and left deprived. Next time gonna take just 1 girl, I can't really enjoy 3p anyway. The last time I picked a SYT local plain jane girl at level 1, she kept me company for more than 90 mins for 365k + 100k tip.

2. Hotel massage in room: Total damage 1.36m x 90 min.
Used the hotel outsource massage service, actually I wanted to test water with these massages. So I took 360k for 90 min massage, told the reception, slim girl please, end up not so slim girl haha. 29yo MILF with presentable looks, body with c sec scars from 2 birth. Actually I was just gonna do with the massage, but when she offer extra (HJ + BBBJ) and can DFK when I asked, I took it for 1m cuz I was deprived at Classic lol. FJ is 3m and she don't do raw so I didn't take. I won't pay 3m for her anyways.

She stripped out naked, then when about to start, hotel staff came to deliver the items I requested, faster clothes up and take lol. Cat bath licked my body, face and ears wet with saliva, her DFK was fantastic, non-stop, nice and wet with great feeling, cum so much faster. After that continue with the massage with occasional kissing until it's time. Got my fix and paid her the exact amount. I just wanted the DFK actually haha.
Old 26-05-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is DFK? Is it deep French kiss???
I just confirmed my flight to go Jakarta from 23 June to 5 July. Those who are there and wanna hang out together can leave me your contact by telegram or WeChat. I will not be around Jakarta all the time and will be travelling around Bandung and some other places. I will probably back in Jakarta around 30 June Fri over the weekend. Meanwhile i hope i can add some interesting places on Bandung and other places which people less explore.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed there on bro lonelyfish's experience.

Never take 3P at Classic, better to take them 1 by 1 and try them out.

They will be lazy and give excuses during 3P.
Old 26-05-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know the bar scene in Jakarta? These one stop shops are convinient but most time too commercial...
Where can I take chances with non-working, normal university girls? or even freelancers for overnight.
I am thinking bars / clubs where you have many options and feel the chemistry before you chose
Looking for young meet not the milf veterans.

Thanks 🙏
Old 26-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
What is DFK? Is it deep French kiss???
I just confirmed my flight to go Jakarta from 23 June to 5 July. Those who are there and wanna hang out together can leave me your contact by telegram or WeChat. I will not be around Jakarta all the time and will be travelling around Bandung and some other places. I will probably back in Jakarta around 30 June Fri over the weekend. Meanwhile i hope i can add some interesting places on Bandung and other places which people less explore.
Yes, DFK = Deep French Kiss.
Old 26-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Agreed there on bro lonelyfish's experience.

Never take 3P at Classic, better to take them 1 by 1 and try them out.

They will be lazy and give excuses during 3P.
Some of the spas are good. Eg: Foxy Spa, is about 1m for 90 min give 100k tip, can do anything you want including raw (no need to pay extra). That time I went there, had to point on iPad then the girl come down to view or reject to change, take a long time. Cost is higher, girls not as young as Classic, but way better attitude.

This spa is quite far from where I staying, I just happened to be around the area after meeting a client.

Next time I head to Classic, it's ONE girl again. No more 3p lol ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1