The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Also would like to know if anybody experience the Caviar action before? The max I tried was golden showers, but can try Caviar if people who tried it say it is tolerable.
Old 21-09-2010, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Bro.. u kena from her before also?.. she got lots of excuses la..

now say preparing for divorce.. no money.. pay me next mth.. I only gave her up to end of this mth to pay..
I kena 2 times when about to meet have session suddenly say daughter sick than after that say she need to attend something so last minute cannot

very crap one, i think she lying to you one..better get it fast before lose everything
Old 22-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pott005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear S/M mate
I am not sure abt the pro dom services provided in SG aside from 2 ladies that I have come into contact with. Don't anyhow throw money at those you are not sure. You have this forum that you can ask the folks here.
Next thursday is the local munch...so let me know if you like to come chill out and meet the rest of the folks.
Thanks
Old 23-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow Mistress Suniya price quite steep, above the market rate of the other Thai Mistresses who frequent Singapore.......has anyone tried her? just wondering if worth the tribute to serve her?......sorry to sound so cheap but not everyone can afford like $400 per session to experiment....so must at least get value for money
Old 23-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
new mistress in HOD Bangkok

awesome. Mistress Mysteria.
Old 23-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
I kena 2 times when about to meet have session suddenly say daughter sick than after that say she need to attend something so last minute cannot

very crap one, i think she lying to you one..better get it fast before lose everything

Wah dam man.. same story.. where got so coincidence one.. mus be a cheat..
Old 23-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nurie will coming to Singapore during 25th - 29th October 2010.
Old 23-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pott005 View Post
Dear S/M mate
I am not sure abt the pro dom services provided in SG aside from 2 ladies that I have come into contact with. Don't anyhow throw money at those you are not sure. You have this forum that you can ask the folks here.
Next thursday is the local munch...so let me know if you like to come chill out and meet the rest of the folks.
Thanks
Hey bro, give me the link to join ur group.. thanks..
Old 23-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suniya is getting better all the time. the first time i tried her it was just ok, the second time much better and i will definitely go for a third time. she is intense and will push your limits. now that Ariana isn't coming here, i think suniya is the best choice for a real domme
Old 24-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

Re: new mistress in HOD Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post

awesome. Mistress Mysteria.
My Fav mistress is pailing
Old 25-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robhol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=screwballs;5233526]Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart. I would like to know approx how much a typical 2 Hr session would cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhol View Post
Hardtobeat, may I ask why did you choose just Arachne? I mean there are other places in the Stuttgart to choose from, and more around for example in Karlsruhe.

I am going soon to this part of Germany and have (thanks to your report) been thinking to visit them too. Beside the "language problem", was it ok at Arachne? (An alternative I have been looking at is www.residenz-hekate.de in Karlsruhe)
They will charge you €220/hour but with "extras" the price increases.

See http://www.arachne.de/show.php?page=html&name=schmerz for prices.

I have tried to contact Hekate (in Karlsruhe) via e-mail but they haven't answered so far. The same with http://domina-bea.de/. It seems to be easier to book a session in Thailand... Maybe I should go for Arachne too!
Old 25-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=robhol;5245267]
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart.
Bro - obviously you'd have fun in Stuttgart, but if you are in Munich I imagine there are MANY more choices there !! More Munich Dommes on quick MaxFisch search than can fit on one page! Their profiles will list their Studios and links to webpages . . or so a search for 'sm studio munich' and you'll see a few . . (more fun going thru the profiles tho

http://www.maxfisch.com/cgi-bin/sear...here=world.php

Fröhlichen Jagen !

HTB
Old 25-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

I have had any session in Germany but you may try your luck with the website below; Let us know how it goes later..

http://www.dominazone.de/home.php

[QUOTE=screwballs;5233526]Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart. I would like to know approx how much a typical 2 Hr session would cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhol View Post
Hardtobeat, may I ask why did you choose just Arachne? I mean there are other places in the Stuttgart to choose from, and more around for example in Karlsruhe.

I am going soon to this part of Germany and have (thanks to your report) been thinking to visit them too. Beside the "language problem", was it ok at Arachne? (An alternative I have been looking at is www.residenz-hekate.de in Karlsruhe)
Old 28-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Suniya is getting better all the time. the first time i tried her it was just ok, the second time much better and i will definitely go for a third time. she is intense and will push your limits. now that Ariana isn't coming here, i think suniya is the best choice for a real domme
Suniya is in Singapore, any bros will try her ?
Old 28-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galiator View Post
Suniya is in Singapore, any bros will try her ?
she here till OCT. very BZ schedule. abit pricey room not included. 200/1hr or 400/2hrs. Get your own room.

WhenI ask her to DISC to 150/hr for 2 hrs. She replied mistress very BZ and see u next time. Sei bei LAN SI. So Lan lan go for 200/ hr. Detail I will not go into but skill like typical Thai prodomme minus the grab of the dungeon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1