The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
Err...given his temper will Eto’o willingly accept the rotation policy that Rafa employs?
Good question..but it really depends on how Benitez able to instill discipline on him....

anyway..i just feel that African player able to adopt better to the EPL system than the spainards (Villa and Torres)..

but anyway be it Eto'o, Villa, Torres, Tevez or Bent..i m sure any 1 of the acquisition from the 5 targeted will form a formiable strike force with Kyut/ Crouch for Pool in 07/08 season...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Benitez manage to secure the free transfer of Andriy Voronin from Leverkusen..

but prior to his signing..do not have much info on thise Ukrainian... always think of Schevchenko whenever Ukraine is being mention...

wonder anyone have any idea on how good is his...esp in Singapore ..we r unable to catch any Bundesliga matches..and furthrmore Leverkusen is not featured in the CL...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=mahalosux;2051701]but prior to his signing..do not have much info on thise Ukrainian... always think of Schevchenko whenever Ukraine is being mention...[QUOTE]

Even he is good in German, does not guarantee he can perform in England. Just look at his team-mate Schevchenko. Let's wait for the new season of EPL to unveil his skills. LFC got nothing to lose as he is coming for 'free'.
Old 28-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=niteowl;2051738][QUOTE=mahalosux;2051701]but prior to his signing..do not have much info on thise Ukrainian... always think of Schevchenko whenever Ukraine is being mention...
Quote:

Even he is good in German, does not guarantee he can perform in England. Just look at his team-mate Schevchenko. Let's wait for the new season of EPL to unveil his skills. LFC got nothing to lose as he is coming for 'free'.
yes..he is coming for free..but Pool still gotta pay him wages...hahahah....

so far is there any prolific Eastern European strikers who can score on regular basis in EPL.....hopefully he can be proved to be good buy... as Benitez had the policy of quantity over quality exercised previously..due to lack of transfer funds...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 28-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
Good question.. but it really depends on how Benitez able to instill discipline on him....
anyway.. i just feel that African player able to adopt better to the EPL system than the spainards (Villa and Torres)..
Instil discipline?? Tough lah ... what did he manage with Diouf & Cisse during his regime?? Sissoko has been his man at Valencia, as well as being still "young & influencial". African players have the physique to handle the whm & bang in the EPL ... but they can also be very much uncontrollable wild horses.
As for signing Eto'o ... I would have thought the timing was apt if the "bad blood" with Riijkard & Ronaldinho was at the end of the season, coz at least then Rafa could play the trumpcard of being a saviour in his "hentak kaki" career. In contrast, signing him now may mean we end up with another Christian Ziege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
wonder anyone have any idea on how good is his.. esp in Singapore.. we r unable to catch any Bundesliga matches.. and furthrmore Leverkusen is not featured in the CL..
Well, in his recent outburst, Rafa mentioned the club cannot afford to sit & wait ... else would end up signing 3rd choices AGAIN. So, I guess if the outburst was true, Voronin was his 3rd choice lor.
As for what kind of player he is ... in terms of style, think Michael Robinson & Ronnie Rosenthal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl
Let's wait for the new season of EPL to unveil his skills. LFC got nothing to lose as he is coming for 'free'.
Free only refers to the transfer fee ... the club still gotta pay his weekly wages hor - likely to still around the range of 15-20k per week. Relatively small money but still 780-1040k a year for 3 years. That's about as much as the club can get if they reach only the group stages in the Champions League.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 28-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros;2052018

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"
. in terms of style, think Michael Robinson & Ronnie Rosenthal. [/COLOR]
Wah liao... Ronnie Rosenthal, not a name i have thought of in a very long while
Old 28-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
He may have been cheaper then, but we didnt have the funds to make it happen. Now we do. Its like going to a sale when ur salary is not out yet. When salary out and sale over, maybe still have to buy mah ...
very funny yet accurate analogy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
especially after sevilla has qualified for CL...and they had just won the UEFA Cup..may inflate the prices...
errr, actually, if a team qualifies for CL and just won the UEFA cup, wouldnt they want to keep their best players and not sell them off??? hmm...
Old 28-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
errr, actually, if a team qualifies for CL and just won the UEFA cup, wouldnt they want to keep their best players and not sell them off??? hmm...
Ssssshhhhh... if they wanna sell then we let them lorr Anyway, no one said the Spanish Teams made any sense in their transfers. Also the players have clauses in the contract that for the right price (or terms), they may leave.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 28-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez View Post
Hey bro, Milito kenna Yellow Card against Sevilla just before HT.

Just some kind info:

"A strong defender in the air and on the ground, Gabriel Milito was voted Argentina's Player of the Year in 2002.

In 2003, he moved to Spain's Real 3653 from Independiente. He had been due to sign for Real Madrid but the transfer fell through after a medical revealed problems with his knee. Real 3653 stepped in and Milito subsequently helped the club win the Spanish Cup.

Milito played at the 1999 FIFA Youth World Championship and was aprt of the Argentina squad that finished runners-up at the 2005 Confederations Cup."

I have to admit he 1 helleva defender.

Cheers mate

Thanx for the info bro! ..And Rafa is one helluva manager to spot him too!
Old 28-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Ssssshhhhh... if they wanna sell then we let them lorr. Anyway, no one said the Spanish Teams made any sense in their transfers. Also the players have clauses in the contract that for the right price (or terms), they may leave.
ya, like david villa... exit clause 100mil pounds... might as well dont put in... just say not for sale lor...

actually, still more concerned with the left side, although aurelio is coming back next season... he was playing very well when he got injured then...
Old 29-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Well, in his recent outburst, Rafa mentioned the club cannot afford to sit & wait ... else would end up signing 3rd choices AGAIN. So, I guess if the outburst was true, Voronin was his 3rd choice lor.
As for what kind of player he is ... in terms of style, think Michael Robinson & Ronnie Rosenthal.
Rosenthal...bro he was a flash in the pan, man!

But seriously, I can't imagine what players like Pennant, Aurelio or Bellars would feel after hearing Rafa imply they were 3rd choice. Let's hope his outburst will be remembered for his positive impact, not the opposite!
Old 29-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
But seriously, I can't imagine what players like Pennant, Aurelio or Bellars would feel after hearing Rafa imply they were 3rd choice. Let's hope his outburst will be remembered for his positive impact, not the opposite!
Well, if you look at it objectively ... the 3 you listed never made it to the World Cup - two cannot break into their own national team while another is the captain of a small national team.
In comparison to the mega-stars like Eto'o, Villa, Alves, Milito, etc ... if not 3rd choice, then what leh??
I hope too that they're gonna do everything they can to make Rafa eat his words.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 29-05-2007, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
ya, like david villa... exit clause 100mil pounds... might as well dont put in... just say not for sale lor...

actually, still more concerned with the left side, although aurelio is coming back next season... he was playing very well when he got injured then...
this may sound stupid, but harry kewell coming back may be a good thing. i can't forget his form while he was with leeds. am hoping for more of that if he's still with the squad next season.

simao also sounds like something good.

i just hope he doesn't sell "thunderbolt" riise.
Old 29-05-2007, 07:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Liverpool have moved swiftly to bolster their reserve ranks by agreeing deals to sign Hungarian pair Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon from MTK Hungaria.

Nemeth, 18, and Simon, 17, appeared for Hungary in last year's UEFA Under-17 Championships.

The duo are both strikers, although Nemeth also plays in midfield.

They remind us of the french gems which are nowhere to be seen now.
Another two young players being brought in,should we be getting exciting or worrying ......
Old 29-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Liverpool have moved swiftly to bolster their reserve ranks by agreeing deals to sign Hungarian pair Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon from MTK Hungaria.

Nemeth, 18, and Simon, 17, appeared for Hungary in last year's UEFA Under-17 Championships.

They remind us of the french gems which are nowhere to be seen now.
Another two young players being brought in,should we be getting exciting or worrying ......
with young players, i think if you don't try you won't know. its better that we are bringing in young players than to not have a youth policy at all.

i mean they've brought in zak whitbread's kid to play there before afterall.

if out of 100 kids, we manage to find one owen or gerrard, rooney or fabregas, then it'll be well worth it. if they don't work out then move on to others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1