The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Watching the euro final, I think Reina might leave us to secure his place in the Spain 2014 World Cup squad. Iker Casilas of Real Madrid and Victor Valdes of Barcelona are getting Champions League exposure. David De Gea of Man U might just take Reina's place if Reina stays with us. If we can get a good price on Reina, it might make sense to sell him now before he hands in a transfer request. His performances for us last season has been erratic by Reina's standards.

It's a bitter-sweet feeling to see our ex-players winning silverware. Happy for them but I do wish they are still playing for us. Torres won the Champions League and Euro after leaving us. Alonso and Arbeloa won the Spanish league. What will these guys be telling Reina?
Old 04-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not so disappointed...after 1 season. he will be able to join Liverpool...
eh? why's that so? I wouldn't want a player who rejects the club initially. Might as well join now if he is interested.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth
It's a bitter-sweet feeling to see our ex-players winning silverware. Happy for them but I do wish they are still playing for us. Torres won the Champions League and Euro after leaving us. Alonso and Arbeloa won the Spanish league. What will these guys be telling Reina?
Hmmm that could happen...e lack of Spanish comrades in e current pool team would also make that possible... But i hope he stays :0)
Old 04-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Hmmm that could happen...e lack of Spanish comrades in e current pool team would also make that possible... But i hope he stays :0)
if he wanted to leave he wld have long gone but reina loves the club,i guess he will leave for A.Madrid one day the club where his dad played.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Watching the euro final, I think Reina might leave us to secure his place in the Spain 2014 World Cup squad. Iker Casilas of Real Madrid and Victor Valdes of Barcelona are getting Champions League exposure. David De Gea of Man U might just take Reina's place if Reina stays with us. If we can get a good price on Reina, it might make sense to sell him now before he hands in a transfer request. His performances for us last season has been erratic by Reina's standards.

y bitter sweet?u guys shd feel happy for them nobody heard of alonso or aberloa before they arrived at liverpool,they became spanish internationals while playing for pool as for toress he started to bang in the goals after he joined pool, he was never prolific at A.Madrid.yes we lost them but we turn them into men of substance.be proud of what they did for us and welcome reina back as 2 times european champion and world champion.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
eh? why's that so? I wouldn't want a player who rejects the club initially. Might as well join now if he is interested.
BR cannot signed any swansea player for 12 mths...so signing him is no no...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
BR cannot signed any swansea player for 12 mths...so signing him is no no...
oh that rule.
it doesn't apply to Sigurdsson cos he is a Hoffenheim player, was only on loan at Swansea.

looks like he signed for Spurs cos they promised him more playing time. He is good but he is no Modric.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
oh that rule.
it doesn't apply to Sigurdsson cos he is a Hoffenheim player, was only on loan at Swansea.

looks like he signed for Spurs cos they promised him more playing time. He is good but he is no Modric.
Thank you...actually he is not really well known compared to those Liverpool players we had now...I think BR need to look at our own players before making a decision...dun waste time and monies buy players only to be benched or loaned elsewhere...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

now that Tottenham have more or less signed Sigurđsson with the exception of a formal presentation, let's move forward..
Old 04-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
as for toress he started to bang in the goals after he joined pool, he was never prolific at A.Madrid.yes we lost them but we turn them into men of substance.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Torres. He's actually prolific at A. Madrid as well.

Torres started his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first team squad. He made his first team debut in 2001 and finished his time at the club having scored 75 goals in 174 La Liga appearances.

As you mentioned, we unearthed these gems. That's the sweet part. When they become men of substance, they leave us for another team. To me, that's the bitter part. I'm sure you will agree that we will welcome them back with open arms anytime right? Even Mascherano won the Champions League with Barcelona 2 seasons back after leaving us. Not too good for us that when a player leaves us, he wins silverware. That plays into the minds of existing players.

On a separate note, this is brilliant stuff. Do check it out. http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/have...best-away-kits. Brings back memories.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

So far I don't see any new players coming in yet.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 05-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
So far I don't see any new players coming in yet.
Nobody wants to come. Read that Newcastle's Demba was horrified to learn that he was linked to Liverpool that he immediately twitter to deny the rumors. His agent says he will leave Newcastle if a good offer comes in but not to Liverpool.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Nobody wants to come. Read that Newcastle's Demba was horrified to learn that he was linked to Liverpool that he immediately twitter to deny the rumors. His agent says he will leave Newcastle if a good offer comes in but not to Liverpool.
this sums things up pretty well.

It's 1992-94 all over again
Old 05-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Torres. He's actually prolific at A. Madrid as well.

Torres started his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first team squad. He made his first team debut in 2001 and finished his time at the club having scored 75 goals in 174 La Liga appearances.

As you mentioned, we unearthed these gems. That's the sweet part. When they become men of substance, they leave us for another team. To me, that's the bitter part. I'm sure you will agree that we will welcome them back with open arms anytime right? Even Mascherano won the Champions League with Barcelona 2 seasons back after leaving us. Not too good for us that when a player leaves us, he wins silverware. That plays into the minds of existing players.

On a separate note, this is brilliant stuff. Do check it out. http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/have...best-away-kits. Brings back memories.
Haha. Not long ago Rafa was slaughter for his signing. Need to keep Reina, Agger, Skertel, Lucas though
Old 05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

We're only 5 days into the transfer window so I hope there will be at least some transfer activity for Liverpool.

I'll be very happy if we manage to keep hold of our key players at least for this summer, amidst rumours that Luis Suarez has been linked with a move to Juventus.

Otherwise, we should be looking to buy wide players, hopefully at affordable prices.

With Joe Cole and Aquilani back from their loan spells at Lille and AC Milan respectively, it feels like we have already made 2 new signings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1