The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chinatown Trengganu Street

Was recee and pop by this health centre at chinatown trengganu street beside a kopitiam.Any mates try them before?
Old 12-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinatown Trengganu Street

Be careful in Trengganu Street unless you want a guy massaging you!
Old 12-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

at recept tell them ,you dont want men..
Old 13-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

there are a few MP there just see which one you enter, just be careful ....
Old 13-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

ruab ruab, relaxy sexxy..

Gay
Old 14-10-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Saw this new place also but haven't try.... Next to famous kopi tiam at junction of pagoda and trenganu?
Old 14-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

ya..think is clean sia.gt a gay spa at there too.lol
Old 14-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
Was recee and pop by this health centre at chinatown trengganu street beside a kopitiam.Any mates try them before?
Fyi there is a girl die there before mayb you are the suay one who kana..
Old 14-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

which one, at the die-people-street.?
Beggar hospice?
Old 14-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

seriously.gt gal die before?why leh
Old 16-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Greetings fellow gentleman, its been a while since I left the chinatown scene, found a job nearby , found out that chinatown has really changed a lot! First is the partial demolition n complete closure of pearls centre, tot thats paradise lost
as its one of the best playgrounds in chinatown area. hear that many of the joints there shifted to either chinatown complex and the rest of chinatown area engaging in guerilla warfare. This reminds me of Operation Barbarossa where German artillery bombarded Soviet buildings , with Soviets reacting with Guerilla defensive attacks and snipers operating in the rubble
Back to the topic, I did a reconnaisance around the area, walked from outram mrt area to chinatown mrt area.wow the scene looks interesting with many new joints opening in the various shophouses from outram to smith street n trengannu. walked into every one and had a look at their masseuse , was quite tired when i reached my final area to clear at trengannu street, disappointed actually. I was looking for Dongbei or Mongolia masseuse , just prefer their looks and personality as its a little like caucasian, i only them and caucasian girls. and then ... like what the chinese saying goes : 踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费工夫
I searched for so long and none to my liking, and finally when i was about to give up and heading towards chinatown mrt to take a train home to my place of residence, I chanced upon a new beautiful nicely decorated spa . The spa is at trengannu street near a seafood restaurant , also quite near pagoda street and chinatown mrt.
went up and saw a tall beauty who looked like a Dongbei beauty who welcomed me. asked for price list, price for massage is $35 for half an hour and $50 for 1 hour. I was so smitten and infatuated by her beauty that I paid for a $50 massage!her looks suit my tastes which is what i am looking for, squarish face 国字脸, high bridge sharp nose , big almond eyes 杏仁眼, luscious thick lips. Headlight statistics from my estimates is 34 charlie? u know what i mean
Her name is Xiao Xue 小雪,because she hails from the beautiful Northeast city Harbin famous for ice carving n big snow, my favourite region near China Russia border. Xiao Xue showed me the toilet and bathroom which is spacious. Had a shower before I started massage. Xiao Xue started from the back , my shoulders and down to my waist. Xiao Xue applied fragrant oil for the massage 香油按摩 which makes me feel even more relax and at ease , the oil smells nice too. My waist and back was aching badly, so I requested her to massage more of my waist, The way she massaged me was very professional and skillful with adequate strength. I felt like ahh... ooh ooh.. all my tension and dull pain around that area was alleviated, recently been busy helping to shift files in the office, maybe my posture was wrong.
After the waist , comes the thighs and buttocks, and again, was done with high skill which very few masseuse can achieve, especially thigh area where I felt so relieved , like as if i untied a few knots.
After the legs come a pleasant surprise, Xiao Xue even massaged my feet! Then I flipped over for her to massage my stomach which was also very nice, espcially when she massage the DanTian 丹田 part, felt like more qi and energy was released in me.
The whole massage by Xiao Xue is the best I experienced in my life , I felt like as if I untied many knots , very much relieved recharged and energised .
I would give the massage a : 10/10 very good , value for money too
service: 10/10 polite and friendly
RTM: Definitely for the good massage, service and accesibility as its so near the mrt much better than the osim 天王椅 i used for massage.
On top of that , 肾保养 , 抓根, happy ending whatever u call it is provided there , at market rate $50. I tried the 肾保养 treatment which was nice too.
There is another girl there called Niu Niu from guangzhou, so those who like Cantonese girls can find her, she can speak good english. Xiao Xue can speak English too, she even went for English lessons in sg, how hardworking of her! I must say Xiao Xue massage and service attitude is the best I come across, she also had prev work experience as masseuse in 正规正宗按摩院 in China. her personality is also very nice and pleasant, even served me tea after the massage
Gentlemen interested feel free to pm me

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 17-01-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro care to share and if have have pic will be great. thank you in advance
Old 17-01-2016, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
hearttraeh6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
Greetings fellow gentleman, its been a while since I left the chinatown scene, found a job nearby , found out that chinatown has really changed a lot! First is the partial demolition n complete closure of pearls centre, tot thats paradise lost
as its one of the best playgrounds in chinatown area. hear that many of the joints there shifted to either chinatown complex and the rest of chinatown area engaging in guerilla warfare. This reminds me of Operation Barbarossa where German artillery bombarded Soviet buildings , with Soviets reacting with Guerilla defensive attacks and snipers operating in the rubble
Back to the topic, I did a reconnaisance around the area, walked from outram mrt area to chinatown mrt area.wow the scene looks interesting with many new joints opening in the various shophouses from outram to smith street n trengannu. walked into every one and had a look at their masseuse , was quite tired when i reached my final area to clear at trengannu street, disappointed actually. I was looking for Dongbei or Mongolia masseuse , just prefer their looks and personality as its a little like caucasian, i only them and caucasian girls. and then ... like what the chinese saying goes : 踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费工夫
I searched for so long and none to my liking, and finally when i was about to give up and heading towards chinatown mrt to take a train home to my place of residence, I chanced upon a new beautiful nicely decorated spa . The spa is at trengannu street near a seafood restaurant , also quite near pagoda street and chinatown mrt.
went up and saw a tall beauty who looked like a Dongbei beauty who welcomed me. asked for price list, price for massage is $35 for half an hour and $50 for 1 hour. I was so smitten and infatuated by her beauty that I paid for a $50 massage!her looks suit my tastes which is what i am looking for, squarish face 国字脸, high bridge sharp nose , big almond eyes 杏仁眼, luscious thick lips. Headlight statistics from my estimates is 34 charlie? u know what i mean
Her name is Xiao Xue 小雪,because she hails from the beautiful Northeast city Harbin famous for ice carving n big snow, my favourite region near China Russia border. Xiao Xue showed me the toilet and bathroom which is spacious. Had a shower before I started massage. Xiao Xue started from the back , my shoulders and down to my waist. Xiao Xue applied fragrant oil for the massage 香油按摩 which makes me feel even more relax and at ease , the oil smells nice too. My waist and back was aching badly, so I requested her to massage more of my waist, The way she massaged me was very professional and skillful with adequate strength. I felt like ahh... ooh ooh.. all my tension and dull pain around that area was alleviated, recently been busy helping to shift files in the office, maybe my posture was wrong.
After the waist , comes the thighs and buttocks, and again, was done with high skill which very few masseuse can achieve, especially thigh area where I felt so relieved , like as if i untied a few knots.
After the legs come a pleasant surprise, Xiao Xue even massaged my feet! Then I flipped over for her to massage my stomach which was also very nice, espcially when she massage the DanTian 丹田 part, felt like more qi and energy was released in me.
The whole massage by Xiao Xue is the best I experienced in my life , I felt like as if I untied many knots , very much relieved recharged and energised .
I would give the massage a : 10/10 very good , value for money too
service: 10/10 polite and friendly
RTM: Definitely for the good massage, service and accesibility as its so near the mrt much better than the osim 天王椅 i used for massage.
On top of that , 肾保养 , 抓根, happy ending whatever u call it is provided there , at market rate $50. I tried the 肾保养 treatment which was nice too.
There is another girl there called Niu Niu from guangzhou, so those who like Cantonese girls can find her, she can speak good english. Xiao Xue can speak English too, she even went for English lessons in sg, how hardworking of her! I must say Xiao Xue massage and service attitude is the best I come across, her personality is also very nice and pleasant, even served me tea after the massage
Gentlemen interested feel free to pm me
Bro, can share ctc, must try must try.
Old 17-01-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
wwewwf3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact thanks bro
Old 18-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the ctc, went down to try as recommend, she was real friendly and hard working also not a time watcher.
The are already mention by TS.

Highly recommend for a good rub for your aching body..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1